bittersweet [yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"I don't think you do, Jimin. I'm not who you think I am. I'm . . . a boy." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Epilogue
Aurhtors note;

21.

7.5K 554 436
By Ilove1D1237

My phone buzzes from my nightstand waking me up. I groan annoyed putting a pillow over me.

Another buzz.

"Fucking shit." I mumble grabbing it. It must be Jin sending me lame dad jokes through Instagram.

I immediately sit up surprised to see that it's a text from Yoonji. My heart instantly palpitates. I've never been so excited over a text before.

Along with her texts I have plenty of others from my friends. All I can focus on is on her text. I furrow my eyebrows confused.

Doll😽:
Is there something between Jennie and you?

Me:
What???
No! I mean we did have something I guess you could say but that's over! Done!
Why do you say that?
Hello?
Yoonji?
Hey??? Answer me!!

Doll😽:
Then why did she post that picture with you

Me:
What picture?
???

Doll😽:
Check your Instagram

I quickly log into Instagram to see what picture she's talking about. When I'm typing Jennie's username I receive a text from Taehyung.

Taetae😗:
Dude reply
Jennie posted a pic of you two and it's like going around

My heart is now beating out my chest. What's this picture everyone is talking about? And my phone won't stop buzzing with my friends texts.

Hobi☀️:
Wtf Jennie posted a pic

I finally manage to type Jennie's username to get on her page. Her most recent picture is in fact a picture of us two. Fuck.

okjennieeeeeeeeeee:

what a lovely night we had 🤪

xoxolisa, yeri99, and 124 others.

View all 56 comments.

xoxolisa: goals
yeri99: 😮😮😮😮
laylove8: are you guys dating?!!

What the fuck. What the fuck. What the fuck.

The confusion only gets worse when I get another notification.

@official_wang requested to message you!

My eyes almost pop out of my socket when I click on the profile only to find out it's Jackson. The dude that Yoonji and I encountered in the restaurant.

How the hell did he find me? Why is he trying to message me? I have the curiosity to accept the request but instead I lock my phone.

My only concern right now is speaking to Yoonji.

•••

On the second knock Yoonji's grandma opens the door. "Yes?"

"Is Yoonji home?"

"Yes."

"May I see her?"

"Yeah sure."

"Wait— is Namjoon here?"

She looks at me confused and then shakes her head no. "He's out why?"

"Oh! Great! Well, no, not great that he's gone but like . . . never mind. May I just see her?"

"She's in her room."

"Oh. So I can just—"

"Yeah go ahead. Down the hall."

"Okay. Thank you." I bow before excusing myself and heading to her room. I'm a little bit shocked her grandma just let me in her room. I mean I always thought parents and grandparent were like old fashion and didn't allow these thing but I'm not complaining.

The door to Yoonji's room is slightly opened. Before I have the time to knock I see her through the the small crack on the door.

She removes her shirt and my breath hitches. As hard as I try to not look it's inexorable. She's standing in front of me half naked with her bare breasts fully exposed.

My mouth goes dry as I try to gulp. Without thinking about it I step forward hitting the door and causing it to fully open.

Yoonji shrieks covering her breasts. "Jimin! What the hell?"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I— I uh your grandma said I could come in. I didn't — I didn't know you were . . . I didn't—"

I turn around covering my face even thought I've already seen her. "Sorry. I didn't know you were half naked."

"That's why you knock!"

"Sorry." I mumble again.

She walks in front of me closing the door behind. Now she has an oversized shirt on. "What do you want?" She asks crossing her arms over her chest.

"I needed to speak with you and I couldn't wait until Monday to see you at school. So I had no other choice but to come here."

"What's your deal with that girl? I remember her staring us down the first time you showed me around. I told you and you said she was no one important yet here we are talking about her because she posted that picture if you two!"

"Yeah because we're nothing! I mean that's not even—"

"Oh are you going to say that's not you?" She grabs her phone from her bed and unlocks it. "This is you, Park Jimin."

"Okay yes that's me but it's not what it looks like. That picture was taken a while ago and I didn't even knew she took the picture. She caught my by surprise you can clearly tell on the pic."

"Well you never even told me you had something with her. It really upset me when I saw it. I thought it was a recent picture." She quietly says.

"No, no of course not. There's nothing between us. Wait, you never even told me you had an Instagram? Why aren't you even following me?"

"That is beyond the point." She groans sitting on her bed. I take a seat beside her getting a scent of honey and flowers. Her hair looks wet like she just got out the shower.

"You're right. I'm just trying to lighten the mood. For real though you should follow me @ji_min. I post some really good selfies."

"Jimin this is serious." She whines lightly pushing me.

"I know, I know. Okay, I'll stop the jokes. I promise you have nothing to worry about. I like you, okay? I think she got upset because she saw me ask you to prom."

"That was two weeks ago why would she wait until now to post it?"

"Because I don't know. She wanted to upset you too? Don't worry, I messaged her to take the picture down."

"I reported it for nudity."

I laugh causing her to scowl. "You reported it for nudity? That's extreme. We're not even naked."

"Yeah well I don't care. I don't want to see it anymore."

"You're so cute when you're angry. Come here." I grab her pulling her close to my chest and wrapping my arms around her.

"Don't be jealous. I like you." I mumble kissing her head. She snuggles close to my chest. "I'm just scared."

"Scared of what?"

"Of getting too attached. Every time I do something happens and letting go is the hardest. You brought back many dreams I thought wouldn't happen. Thinking about the what if's always kill me. I don't think I could stand being hurt again."

I pull her closer to me feeling my guiltiness come back. I was using her to win a bet. I was using her to get money. The thought of her ever finding out terrifies me.

"I'm scared too, Yoonji, but it's okay. We will get through it together. Yeah?"

"Okay."

"Hey. Are you finally going to tell me what happened with Jackson?"

"What? Why did you bring that up?" She asks getting up abruptly.

"Just curious. You never really told me."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You can trust me. You know that right?"

"I thought he really liked me. I thought he actually loved me, but he didn't. I tried so hard to be what he wanted me to be, but I just couldn't. Nothing was ever enough. When he found out —"

"What did he find out?"

"When he found out I wasn't who he expected he hated me. His words hurt me so bad. I still have them in here. I think that when I die his words will be carved in my grave. I will never forget his hatred. He didn't have to be so mean. He didn't, but he was. He was cruel, brutal, he didn't care. He could've at least showed some sympathy for me since he did like me at one point."

Tears fall from her eyes and I immediately regret asking. "It's okay. I'm here now." I say quickly giving her a hug.

"I'm scared I won't be good enough for you too, Jimin." She whispers.

"None sense. You're everything I want."

•••
You accepted message request!

official_wang:
Yoonji isn't who "she" claims to be
I'm just warning you dude
It happened to me I'm just trying to stop it from happening to you too

read 11:35 p.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 44.1K 52
"h-hyung, you're b-bad" Yoongi smirked. "I know"
682K 51.2K 50
"because being wild and free and dressing colorful is dangerous for boys in this society." in which jimin falls in love with a boy in a homophobic s...
92.1K 5.1K 21
a story in which park jimin unexpectedly falls in love with a dude. - - - - Dis my first book 🤷 [started 08/26/17 ended 11/27/17] © Me 🤷 What even...
3.2K 203 15
In which Park Jimin may or may not turn gay for the mysterious Min Yoongi