Optimus Prime Love Story (Tr...

By Midnight_433334

FOURTH BOOOOOOOOK After the fight in Chicago, the Government began to target all Decepticons and Autobots... More

Chapter 1 Scarlett Is Back
Chapter 2 Optimus
Chapter 3 Family Reunion
Chapter 4 KSI
Chapter 5 Ratchet
Chapter 6 KIS Infiltration
Chapter 8 Rescue
Chapter 9 The Seed
Chapter 10 Final Battle
A/N (Guess What?)

Chapter 7 Attack and Lockdown

4.3K 73 11
By Midnight_433334

Scarlett POV

Once Bee and Shane pull up to a stop letting Orion and Shane out. Shane goes off to Drift to sit with Tess while Orion walks over to me.

"Hey Mommy" Orion said as he enters my alt-mode and sat on my lap while Ratchet sat on the passenger seat.

"Don't 'Hey Mommy' me. We told you not to go! You couldn't have been hurt!" I scolded.

"I know and I'm sorry! But on the bright side I found someone you'll be happy to know is alive" Orion said

"Who is this someone you're talking about Orion" I asked.

"I found..." but he couldn't finish because Cade camera then pooped up.

"I'm in. Can you see my camera" Cade voice said as he showed something that made my eyes wide.

"They're melting Ratchet" Cade said.

"Can believe what these savages are doing" Jazz said.

"My Bi-pedal mode" Ratchet said softly. I turn to him and grab his servo on my own in a calming manner for him to know that I was here. He looks at me and nods.

"They slaughtered Ratchet!" Optimus yelled even though he knew Ratchet was here with us. He had transformed and smashed a light pole.

"I'm gonna tear them apart!" Optimus yelled.

We were now all driving at full speed down the highway to KSI. I deactivate my hologram and asked Ratchet to switch seats with Orion so he could be in the driver seat and Orion on the passenger seat. Drift also switch places with Bee. So Tess and Shane enter Bee alt-mode before driving off.

I look in front of me to see Bee pulled overtaking on the model of a new alt-mode. Without seconds he was no longer a 1967 Camaro but now an even sleeker 2014 Camaro.

"Nice alt-mode Bee" I comment.

We all then pulled up in front of the building.

"Hope you two are ready because I'm not stopping once I start" I said.

"Nothing stupid" Ratchet asked.

"Maybe" I replied.

I see Tessa and Shane then get out of Bee. He then revived his engine before driving right into the building transforming right before he hit the glass with Jazz following behind. The other quickly followed them both.

I laugh then quickly did the same. I transformed right before we hit the glass while doing a flip before landing on both my feet. I had caught both Ratchet and Orion while transforming and they both end up on either of my shoulders.

"Okay was this a maybe or a yes" Ratchet asked with an amusing smile. I smile back.

I then began to followed Hounds, Crosshair, and Optimus down to the lab. Drift, Bee, and Jazz left to save Cade who had gotten captured.

"Get out! All of you!" Optimus yelled as we made it down to the lap place.

"Science fair's over, meat bags!" Hounds said.

"Destroy the lab!" Ratchet shouted.

"Get your sorry aft outta here" Jazz said as we all beag to fire at the equipment.

I watch as all KSI people run for their lives all over the place.

"Destroy it all!" Optimus yelled.

"Danger! Security breach! Danger..." I saw a small robot exclaimed but then was shot down by Ratchet while using one of my rings that were turned into a Cybertronian gun for humans hands.

When I was about to keep on moving I hear Orion called me.

"Mommy wait!" Orion said.

"What" I asked as I stop in my track.

"That room, we gotta go there" Orion instructed. I nod then put Ratchet down with Orion besides him. They both then head in.

"Ironhide!" I heard Ratchet yelled in surprise. My eyes wide once I heard that name. I transform into my human form and look inside to see him in there on his hologram leaning up against the wall smirking at us.

"Hide! But how! I saw your death in front of my own eyes!" I asked.

"Tell you later. Not the best moment" Ironhide replied. I nod then let Ratchet fire at the glass to free him out. He shot making the wall shatter into millions of pieces. Ironhide was finally free and he stepped out of that small white room.

I then watch Ironhide walk over to a box and open it and taking out a black jacket with other guns in hand.

"Never can live without this with me" Ironhide said making us chuckle.

"Are you serious" Ratchet asked with a look that looks like he wanted to hit someone.

I then turn to Orion who had a smile on his face.

"So this is what you wanted to tell me" I asked.

"Yup" he replied.

I smile then transform back into my robot form and lower my servo down letting him jump on so I could secure him while we went back to the other bots were at. I smile at all the chaos that we had caused in such short amount of time. Optimus and the other shot at things without leaving one of this machines standing.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop! That's company property!" I heard someone yelled so I turn my head and saw a bald man walking over toward us.

"They're not your property!" Optimus yelled at the bald man.

"They were my friends! Family!" I yelled with a growl as I took a step forward.

Hound then came over and pointed his weapon at the bald man. I then see Brain climbing down Hound arm.

"Oh, you ain't talking so much now! You got Hound in front of you, huh" Brain said.

"Go ahead. Show us your true colors, once and for all" the bald man asked.

"Just give me the word, I'll splatter him" Hound asked.

"I'll do it right now even if you don't tell me" Ironhide said as he glared daggers at the bald man.

"Why don't you tell Itchy Fingers here that this is all the spoils of war. Dead metal. Innovation. What we do here is science. Because if we don't do it, somebody else will. Because you cannot stop technology!" the bald man replied.

"We're not your technology!" Optimus roared in anger as he kicks a monitor screen sending it flying across the room.

"Let me vaporize his ass" Hounds asked.

"I broke the code. I owe your whole genome" the bald man replied.

"The world will know what you're doing here" Optimus said.

"The world. The world will approve. We can make you now. Don't you get it. We don't need you anymore" the bald man said.

"That was cruel to say" I heard Orion said as he buries his face on my neck cables.

"Autobots, we're done" Optimus said after some time of silence.

"We're done. We're not gonna kick a little bit of ass" Brain asked.

"I've been itching to kill something lately" I heard Hounds mumble. I walk up ahead to Optimus and grab his servo on mine. He looks at me with the same sad look that I had on my face. Orion looks at Optimus sadly.

"Don't you dare listen to him, Father! The world still needs you whether they know it or not! Even if they don't! I still need you all!" Orion said as he transforms into his robot form and hugs Optimus faceplate. I could see the smile that crept into Optimus face making me smile myself.

"Thank you my little sparkling" Optimus said as he snuggles Orion little face with his own. I look back and also saw a smile on everyone face.

We all then walk back outside. We were all back into our alt-mode driving o the highway. Cade, Tess, and Shane were driving with Bee. While I took both Ratchet and Ironhide. And Orion was driving with Optimus. We were in a complete silence. No one talk. No one said anything.

":: Thank you, Orion. You bring happiness and lift our spirit when times are rough::" I hear Optimus said through the comm-link so everyone could hear.

I could hear a giggle from the other side of the comm-link as we drove on the highway. We then saw a big white mech up ahead. It was rather scary looking. Suddenly it shot rockets at us.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

Orion POV

"Thank you, Orion. You bring happiness and lift our spirit when times are rough" Father said. I giggle as Father activate his hologram and hug me. I hug him back then I look up ahead and saw a familiar red car with a fancy tan and grey looking Semi-truck beside it.

"Father that's the car that I saw on KSI!" I yelled as I point at them but it was too late.

The Semi-truck transformed hopping over to our side of traffic. It landed on one car then stood up and sliced through two more. I gasped as it raises it servo and shot rockets at us. Father immediately deactivate his hologram ad wrapped the seat belt tightly around me.

Father dodged a rocket and the others swerved to avoid them. We all turn around and began to drive back from where we just came from. The red car the began to chase after us while the Semi-truck transformed back into a car and shot more rockets at us.

"Hold on tightly Orion!" Father said.

Then all at once when we were about to come crashing into this cars. Father, Mother, and Uncle Bee all launched themselves into the air as they transformed in the process and I was airborne as well as Cad, Tess, Shane, Uncle Ratchet, and Uncle Ironhide.

Then everything went like in slow motion. All I heard was yelling and screaming. I watch as Mother catch both Uncle Ironhide and Uncle Ratchet while Bee caught Cade, Tess, and Shane then pass them over to saw Father who had caught me in the last second before I could crash into the ground but something still hit me and cut me a little in the arm.

I managed to also see Uncle Bee hanging upside down on the freeway ramp before shooting at the grey Semi-truck before Father and Mother then transform and I land back on my Father alt-mode. I was put in the middle with Cade in the driver and Tess in Shane's lap in the passenger seat. I also lost sight of my Mother after a period of time driving. She was nowhere in sight.

"Come on Optimus!" Cade yelled.

I look out the window and saw more rockets being shot at us. Father then transformed dumping Cade and Shane in the grass and Tess on the street. I was on my Father servo. He then sat me down a little too rough but I wasn't going to complain in this situation. Tessa who was panting so hard quickly pull me with her as we back away from my Father's fought with the man-made bot.

"Tessa! Tessa! Tessa, run to the field with Orion!" Cade yelled.

Tessa did as told and began to run to the field with me on her arms but we ended up coming back to where we were at because that's where Father fight move to. I was scared and felt small tears fell from my eyes.

"Help us!" Tess yelled

I then turn to face the fight and just as Father was about to smack the man-made robot a missile shot through him.

"NO! FATHER!" I yelled with tears running down my face.

He let out a pained groan and turned to face another bot robot with a huge ship trailing behind him. My small heart beat so hard as I watch the bot's face turned into a gun and shot once more at my Father making him fall back. The KSI bot had retreated and Tessa enters the car that Father just crash close by.

"Father! Father! Get up! Father!" I yelled with tears falling like a waterfall from my face.

"I can't. Get out of here" Father said. Tess then moves to the back of the car. I quickly wipe my tear away and glare at the bot that had shot my Father.

"I feel sorry for you, Prime. Your allegiance to these humans. The trouble with loyalty to a cause is that the cause will always betray you" the bot said as he kneels down to look at my Father.

"Who sent you here" Father asked.

"Where do you think you came from" he asked as scoffs.

"You think you were born. No. You were built. And your creators want you back" he said as he sends his ship forward.

"We all work for someone" he said.

The ship then sent a net and started to pick us up. Tess started calling for Cade but I didn't pay attention to them. Father body limply fell to where his head was next to the driver's side window. I quickly broke the window not caring if I hurt my arm in the process and hug my Father head as best as I could.

"Father. I'm scared" I whispered with a few tears falling down my face.

"I know my sparkling. I know" Father said as he then look down at the ground and he yelled.

"Cade! Warn the Autobots!" Father yelled.

Soon we pulled into the bigger ship and the robot came forward. He then grabs me out of the car through the now broken down window.

"Well, well, well, Look at what we have here. Optimus and Midnight Prime sparkling. Also, the grandSire of the famous Primus himself" the bot said as he ran along claw across my stomach creating a big scratch making me groan in pain.

"You will make a great addition to my trophy case" he said.

"Lockdown! Leave him alone!" Father yelled. I saw the bot name Lockdown then growled and grab the net dragging Father along.

"Take the human to the trash" Lockdown order.

Then a bunch of small, creepy bots dragged the car Tessa was in. Soon Lockdown had other small bots drag Father for him. He was petting me like if I was a pet with a twisted smirk.

"Remember this ship, Prime. Build for all you knight's, you crusaders, to explore the universe. Well, I commandeered it. It's my personal prison now" Lockdown said.

I look down at my Father who made eye contact with me. He could tell that I was scared and hurt by just looking at my face. Tears wanted to come out but I stay strong.

"Welcome back to the Knights Temenos, Prime" Lockdown said.

"You have disgraced it" Father said as he looked away from Lockdown and at the other beings that were trapped here.

"Join your fellow rebels, fugitives scum. It's for the rarest of specimens. The worst of the worst. It's taken centuries, but I've collected all the knights. But you!" Lockdown said as he then transformed his servo into a hook and dragged Father by the heel toward an open cage. Tossing him into an open clamp, the clamp shut and hung him by the foot upside down.

"The creators want to sweep their chessboard clean" Lockdown said.

"I'm slave to no one" Father said.

"All this species mixing with species" Lockdown said as he then kneels down to be eye level with my Father and grab his face roughly.

"It upsets the cosmic balance. The creators, they don't like it. They built you to do what you're told" Lockdown said as he let go of my Father then the cage closes and Lockdown begins to walk off with me. I begin to panic so I began to wiggle around trying to get free.

"Ah, ah, ah. Be a good pet and sit still" Lockdown said as he tightens his grip on me causing me to stop moving and focus on breathing.

"Lockdown!" Father called out making Lockdown turn to look at him.

"Leave the boy. He's only a sparkling" Father asked.

"What if I don't" Lockdown asked as he raises his servo that had me to face my Father.

"Please" Father beg. I look back and saw Lockdown do a creepy, sinister smirk. He then walks over to a small bird-like cage and tossed me in.

"Say your final goodbye pet. I will return once we are in space" Lockdown said he then walked off.

"Orion are you okay my little sparkling" Father asked.

"No. My belly hurts Daddy" I replied as I sniff and grab the bloody gash as best as I could and curled up into a ball. I couldn't see my Father cause there was this other bot in front of us blocking us from seeing each other.

"Please Orion stay awake" Father asked.

"I will try" I replied.

"Father" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Yes, my little sparkling" Father asked.

"I'm scared" I replied.

"I know you are Orion. Don't worry everything will go okay. The other will come and save us. Your Mother will never give up on us that easily. I know her for so long and she is a really strong femme even when she was pregnant with you. She was strong and scary" Father said with a chuckle. I also chuckle.

"I love you Father" I said.

"I also love you my little sparkling" Father replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 799 53
Will Lennox was a soldier. he expected death to happen in the line of work, not in a random Decepticon attack. he never expected he'd be stomped on b...
7K 296 19
Leading the Autobots on her own, Riley begins to lose control over them as her sparkmate is missing. Not only is she losing connection with the Autob...
17.1K 659 19
Sequel to 'You saved me (A Dreadwing Tale) If you have not read the first book, I would advise doing so. We left our hero's at a major loss. Shelby'...
53.8K 863 17
HELLO GUYS! FINALLY, IT's HERE . . . . . . THE FIFTH AND LAST BOOK OF "OPTIMUS PRIME LOVE STORY" It's been two years since Optimus left Earth to find...