Various female x male reader

By RubenArteaga6

Hey o decide to make stories which you are interested it. So anything in your favorite which you can request... More

Blake x cheater male reader part 1
Blake x cheater male reader part 2

Male reader x female american soldier WW2

2.6K 8 9
By RubenArteaga6

Hey! It me so, I got idea since I was playing on my favorite call of duty series... WW2 with my friend. My friend and I talk about what if Girl in WW2 then I got idea. Also there is OC.

_____________________________________

June 6, 1944
D-day, Omaha beach
Y/n l/n

The shells hit on the sea then explosive in the war and the u-boats

"Fifteen minutes!" American driver yelled while he signaled to them.

Y/n's pov

I stand with my brother in arms in u-boat. I looking at them that they were nervous and fear for their their because they won't wanna to die.

I pulled my photo out from my pocket and see my best friend and me in my homeland.

"Hey, y/n. That your girlfriend?" American Soldier said to me cause me look at him.

"No, she was my best friend. I remember since she and I were a kids." I replied to him.

"Oh, so you think she like someone?" Soldier said

"I think so. She like boys are strong and faster than me.... I don't know I had feeling for her when we were in high school."

"I see. I hope that she will happy to see you when you return as brave and honor." Solider pity in me.

"Yeah."

I see my best friend has black hair and yellow eye but she was more beautiful than nurse and reporter is. But she compliant about her chest are flat because she is jealous of women's chest are big that how they are. Heh.

"But once I break my promise to her..." I said calmly to solider

"Why?" He said to me

"Because she don't want me go to war that she don't want lost again."

"...." soldier silent an listen to me when I say to him

"I want... I want her forgiveness. Because I don't want lose her." I said in grief, "I want to told her that I love her most because.... she is beautiful girl in world!"

Entire soldiers in u-boat look at me that I said a loud out.

"Nice." Said Us solider

Other solider pester to his friend and said, "I bet you he got gal then I give a double chocolate bar."

"Other bet? Last time I lose to you by five bars!" Us solider compliant to him.

"I feel so gay when I get enough a chocolate from you." He said happily

Then I look at solider front me that he tried his helmet but I saw blushing on his face.

"Hey are you okay?" I said to them

"Yeah. I'm okay. I was speechless that idiot has dirty mind about someone want fuck with nice, petty female solider that we fought in Italy." He said

Oh yeah. I remember some german solider were expose to be women but I hear rumor that some female solider kidnap our men then raped them. I guess I sorry for them that they lost virginity.

"One minute! Prepare to arms and gear on! On your own! Good luck!" Driver yelled to everyone

Oh boy here we go now.

Out U-boat land on the beach and the gate are opened slow but I saw that flashing from machine gun on the bunker.

Suddenly soldiers in front me that were shot and ripped by machine gun then I climb the u-boat and jump on the water also everyone is else.

*Splash*

I open my eyes and look at few solider try swim to get the land but they were implying by bullets then they dead and float in blood. Then I swimming faster that I don't want to end up like dead guys.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" I cursed myself while I try crawling on Czech hedgehog and hide from machine fire at soldiers

"Private Y/N! What are you doing in the Czech hedgehog?!?" Man yelled at me cause I looking at him.

Hold on.... it... James Ghostman!?!? He is not in our division?!? What the heck he are here?!?

He walk cross the dead soldiers and ignore bullets thought him. Lucky no one targeted him.

"It order from general Dwight!" We need to blow the ridges!" He grab me and force me to into death zone. But he still with me. Jesus Christ, he is crazy.

I saw machine stop firing then turn to us and point at us.

"Run!" Ghostman yelled while he run to the ridge. So I follow him into ridge. Then I saw soldiers were despairing to get on ridge but they were killed by machine.

Suddenly I saw that one solider that front me in U-boat. Hardly he still survived from machine gun.

*Bang*

He was shot in chest and fall on ground.

"Sir!" I called to him

He is move in slowly but he is still pain. I can't take anymore. I don't want my brother in arms died many time. Then I dash from ridge and drop my weapon.

"Y/n! What are you doing?!?" Jame called on me but I ignored him and save him from begin shot from fucking kraut.

I run to him and pick him on my shoulder and drag him fast.

"What are you doing? Save yourself! Forgot me!" He tell me but I ignore him, too.

Strange. He is not much heavy... that much light.

I saw Jerrys finish road on machine gun then they point at us and start firing

Shit!

I jump with him on ridge when they missed us.

Oh, Thank you, lord. I'm sav- wait a minute. I touch in his chest... that so soft and small. Then I squeeze his chest. Then I look slowly at him that he was moan while I touch him.

"What the *****!?" I thought, "why he was sensitive about his chest?so Then I decide to take his helmet off."

I grab his helmet off while he was distracted by touching chest.

"Wa-ii-tt! D-don't!" He moan while I remove his helmet.

His face reveal to be his raven hair in knot and her yellow were visible... this guy is female.... female? It can't be.... Anna!?!? How she get into military when she disguised as male.

"You... you fuc***** pervert!" Anna angry while her red glow glare at me cause it chill in my body. " do You enjoy touch my Breast?!?!"

I shook my head, "It just a accident!"

Without warning. She launched punch on my face which it send me a flying to bunker.

"Ahhhhh!" I scream while I was flying toward to bunker but I saw that two nazi on machine saw me

"What the hell?!?" Nazi said while he looking at me.

*slam*

I hit on top bunker and fall from bunker.

Nazi were grateful that they were not hurt by me.

"Stupid American! Jajajahjajajaja!"

Meanwhile to bazooka unit arrive in breach then they aim at bunker

"Kiss my rocket ass, you fuckmot****!" American yelling.

They fire at bunker cause bunker has bust out in flame. Two Nazi get out in flames.

Meanwhile to Ghostman and Anna.

"At least I find you!" Ghostman said to Anna.

"Damn it!" Anna curse herself because she don't want to be exposed. "Why daddy send you to find me!?!"

"Of course." Ghostman has no express to her.

"But you are not are in our division!" Anna said to Ghostman. "You are a agent!"

"Guilty as charged." Ghostman said, "frankly, I don't seen you since we become agent during I was deport to Africa with British spy."

"Ugh, you are worst ex-boyfriend! I hardly that you are pain in ass!"

"Huh?" Ghostman was distracted while he look at her, "pardon me, what you say again?"

"Ugh you are dense!" Anna irrational while she look at fire in bunker, "anyway I need to get my best friend."

"Y/n? You want see him?" Ghostman to Anna cause she was blushing in dark.

"Y-y/n? Heck, no!" Anna, "I was not here to see him! I was here to kill each filth kruats!"

"Mmmm, I guess you like him, didn't you?" Ghostman said to Anna.

"Don't said like that!" Her tsundere responded to him, "and don't tell daddy! You get that message, you fucking dumbass!?"

Ghostman was not afraid of her, "so? I follow my order from your father. I could inform to him when battle is over."

Ghostman stat to walking away from his former girlfriend. iconically, after attack on peral harbor, Ghostman and Anna were send to OOS (office of strategic services) to training to prepare for into the enemy's heartland. So in few month later, Ghostman and Anna have feeling each and become couple in secret. In two year, Ghostman had not feeling for her anymore so he want break up with her and want friend with her again. But breaking up are affect to hit her... she don't want end like that. She want him back but she become more emotional then she don't see him again. Because relationship are on solid and sour.

Suddenly ridge are destroy by explosive that solider put the pipe bomb into ridge.

"Forward ahead!" Ghostman yelling to soldiers

"Ooh ah!" Entire American soliders dashing into the ridge and run over the bunker.

Anna went into the ridge and look at you were remain unconscious after she hit you to send you a flying on bunker when you touch her beast.

"...." Anna thought, "he was my best friend but I have feeling about him..." she was snapped out and shook her head because she thought about you said about her during in u-boat.

"He say I was beautiful girl in world?!? But I don't want jeopardy on my best friend that he feeling for me?!?" Anna hard thoughts, "heck no, I want Ghostman, not him! I will did not give up until James and me back together!"

Anna sigh then looking at him

"Maybe I will watch him until battle finished" Anna thought, "maybe I need to stop think about my ex boyfriend. It better for me to move on."

Anna walk over me when I was unconscious and dragged me to unknown...

_____________________________________

I wake up and I saw there green trent then I get up.

"Ugh!" I Goan in pain while my limb are hurt since I hit on bunker so hit and my face are, too.

Suddenly I saw medic work on his equipment on his patients then he look at me

"Oh, you're awake. So how are you feeling?"

"Worst." I Goan when I get up from military bed.

"Oh be hard on yourself." Medic said

"So battle is over already?" I said to him the medic nodding at me.

"So James Ghostman need you meet to him when you are done." Medic said to me

"Okay" I sigh then I grab my helmet and equipments then walk out from tent.

Suddenly I saw raven female in American military out argue with OOS agent then I went to hear what they argue about.

"Damn it, James! Look, I love you because I don't want let you now!" Anna yelled at him so emotion

Ghostman sigh, "look, we are agent. I don't want our relationship to be jeopardy. I know you love me but we can be friend."

"..." Anna look down and tear, "I don't like it... that you were change..."

"Anna." Ghostman as he try to confront her

*slack*

Anna angrily slapped him in his creek then run away to bunker in crying.

I walk to Ghostman and I see hand mark on his cheek that he covered in his hand.

"What happen to her, sir?" I said to him.

"Well, she try repair her relationship with me that I already damaged." He said to me

I was aware that Anna fell love with Ghostman but he break up because of that reason?

"Why you did break up with her?" I said to him.

"Well, Anna and I are on same team in during Africa to Italy. So my feeling was change then I decide to break up with her because I had feeling on someone." Ghostman said

"Why you had feeling in other girl? But she still love you! She still with you!" I assure him

"Hardly. Truth is... I was fell love with British special air service commando." Ghostman said

SAS? Uh no, I remember I had accident thing with Jane during in Africa. I went to shower but she was still there. So I get punches from girls because of I'm pervert.

"You fell love with Jane?!?" I said to Ghostman then he nodding at me.

"Yeah."

"You talk to her?" I said to him

"No." He said, "I don't know I had make difficult situations with her."

"Jesus Christ." I cursed out

Suddenly the u-boat already arrived and reveal to be a general Dwight.

"Oh. General is here. So I need you see to your girlfriend." He winked at me, "and don't let your lady get your pant."

I was lush and look at him away from me

"H-hey! Don't say like that!" I protest to hear m cause he laughing.

I saw him went to Anna's father that he already arrived in u-boat.

I sighed and went to biker that where she went.

....

....

....

I hear her crying inside bunker then I decide to confront if I do a best.

"Anna? I called her

She looking at me in her eyes tear cause I feel pity for her.

"Oh hi, Y/n." She sniffed and look down, "you hear we argument?"

I nodded at her and said, "well, slapped is uncalled. You kno-"

She cut down and said, "uncalled? Uncalled?!? Look at asshole! He refuse me that I ask him to make get together! That why he don't love me anymore! M-my h-heart break."

She chock in tear

"Anna." I confronted her while I closed door in bunker to have private, "look, he is not asshole... the war that change him."

Anna look at me and cross her arms.

"He told me that happen to him he lost most he very hold a dear. James have me and you. Are you understand war changed is that we never same again. So we already accept it."

"Accept?!? No! I don't to be change! And both of you! What about that we used to be kids!"

....right. We were kids that we playing together and make jokes each during my homeland have bit economic.

"Admit it." I told her in no express

She punch me in chest cause but pain Inside me because I make her angry but I don't care what she angry and hit me.

"Look at boys! They died to hold a freedom and our country for us, are you understand?" I said to her.

Suddenly I saw he eyes start tear in cheek and there more.

"Y-y-n. You asshole. How you never told me that you were draft to military but you told me that you went to factory and work but you never come." Anna begin crying, "you lie to me! You left me to get killed yourself in thus war! I was panic then I was try to find you!"

"Anna" I said then I decide to walk to her then lift her chin to contact me in eye to eye, "Anna, I'm sorry to lie to you because it hurt your feeling but... the truth... is.

"What is truth?" Anna said to me.

"This." I said to her cause she was confused.

I smash her lip on my lip to kiss an passionate cause she was surprised but she never resist me so she kiss back and wrapped my hip.

We kiss in very passionately like a rebel boy and rich girl from the movie that we use to be watched.

We stopped kiss and make slavia in our mouth.

She break the moment, "oh, y-n. I know you love me." While her face were blushing

I stutter, "uh, yeah. Tr-truth is I was fell love with you since we were in 11th grade. But I was don't know to confess to you until now we are."

"Oh, you idiot." Anna giggled, "I was fell love with you since we were kids."

Shit. I don't know what she feeling for me in all year until I confess that she wait that she want.

"Oh. Well so your dad is here so may we talk to him?" I said to her while I let her and walk to open door.

Suddenly she pitted me on wall front door then she locked the door that no one get in the door.

"Y/n, one thing that you promise to me." Anna said to me

"Do you want for anymore, my big girl?" I smile at her

"I want have baby with you." She said to cause I was surprised.

What?!?! She want me fu** her?!? Not front her father! Oh my god!

"That yes?" She said shamelessly to me

....

....

....

Bring on it!

I pick her and put on the table but I sweep the map and compass in ground then I look at her happy and. Get her helmet off and her hair are long.

"I take a 'yes'" she said while she unbutton her us army outfit to expose her small beasts.

"..." I stare at her small beast like I feel to be pervert.

"My eyes are here." Anna said cause I look at her to contact to her eyes.

"How we begin?" She said seductive to me.

"Sure. I will get my pant off." I said while I get my pant off.

Meanwhile....

James's pov

I walk with general Dwight in around bunker that our boys are operated the beaches to get more boys arrived.

"So you know that my daughter is here?" He said serious but gentle.

"Yes, general. I send my solider to escort your daughter." I said to him.

"What his name?" He question to me.

"Y/n l/n" I answered respectfully

"Oh that my daughter's best friend. He still with her?" He laughed

Suddenly I saw many soldiers surround the bunker.

"What the hell?" I said while I walk to solider but general follow me.

"Corporal, what the hell you and boys loitering around bunker?"

Corporal said, "look at y/n! He bang her girlfriend!"

"What?!?" I yelled then I walk to door and hear on the door.

"Oh, yes! Hard! Harder!" Anna moan pleasures, "harder!"

Oh shit. I'm dead.

"That fine." General said, "if she is happy with my son in law then I'm fine it."

"Sir? Are you not pissed off?" I said to him that I was doubtful to him.

"Pissed? Heaven no!" He said, "I want see my daughter to be happily... so I can't wait to see my grandchildren soon when war ended."

I nodded at him.

"James! Get your ass in here!" Woman voice from beaches but that not nice but that cold and angry.

Dwight sighed, "my niece is here. So I'm leave you with her."

He walked away from me

Shit. I'm not ready to be father now.

"James!" Jane called to me

"Okay okay." I said to her then I rush to her.

_____________________________________

Hey everyone, I'm back. And u hope you that you like that one shot. So anyway I decide to make more shot one of ww2 girl and battlefield 1 girls. So I need 50 votes when you approve it. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
933K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
283K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...