Blown (18+) βœ”

By _Skellyton_

COMPLETED - NOT EDITED. WILL CONTINUE TO ADD BONUS CHAPTERS LATER. Highest Ranks - #5 in Vampire (7-11-2018) ... More

Prologue
One πŸ‘€
Two πŸ‘€
Three πŸ‘€
Four πŸ‘€
Five πŸ‘€
Six πŸ‘€
Seven πŸ‘€
Eight πŸ‘€
Nine πŸ‘€
Ten πŸ‘€
Eleven πŸ‘€
Twelve πŸ‘€
Thirteen πŸ‘€
Fourteen πŸ‘€
Fifteen πŸ‘€
SixteenπŸ‘€
SeventeenπŸ‘€
EighteenπŸ‘€
Nineteen πŸ‘€
Twenty πŸ‘€
Twenty One πŸ‘€
Twenty Two πŸ‘€
Twenty Three πŸ‘€
Twenty Four πŸ‘€
Twenty Five πŸ‘€
Twenty Six πŸ‘€
Twenty Seven πŸ‘€
Twenty Nine πŸ‘€
Thirty πŸ‘€
Thirty One πŸ‘€
Thirty Two πŸ‘€
Thirty Three πŸ‘€
Q and A (not part of story so u can skip if want)
Thirty Four πŸ‘€
Thirty Five πŸ‘€
Authors Note
Thirty Six πŸ‘€
Thirty Seven πŸ‘€
Epilogue πŸ‘€
Q & A Part 2 / Bonus-ish
Bonus : Daddy Time πŸ†

Twenty Eight πŸ‘€

20.8K 748 31
By _Skellyton_

***Mature Scenes Ahead*** but if you have read this far, I bet you are used to it. 😉🤣

BETH

I hope we are close to town. Alec scooped me up in his arms a while ago. I was too weak to keep walking.

Damien is barely walking. Thankfully Zyn keeps by his side.

"Still awake?" Alec asks again. I know he is growing worried about me. I can hear it in his voice.

"Mm-hmm," is all I can muster of a reply.

The witches spell had made it so we didnt feel the pass of time till she wanted us to. Now, that we are out, its all caught up to us.

Even Alec is a little paler than usual.

Zyn is lucky he is a hybrid. He doesn't get as hungry as a normal vampire.

Though ... I do notice how Damien's eyes linger on his neck.

"Beth?"

"Hmm?" I quickly reply, looking back to Zyn.

He places his hand on Alec's shoulder. "Let me take her. We are still a ways from town. She's barely holding on."

"And?" Alec growls a little.

"She can drink from me, and actually get nutrients; not much, but I'm the only option we have for now."

Alec reluctantly passes me into Zyn's arms.

Damn, he smells even better than normal...

My nose instantly traces up the side of his neck where I can hear and feel his pulse beating strong and rhythmically.

"Go ahead," he urges, carrying me as if I weigh nothing at all.

My fangs throb as they elongate, desperate, needy.

I caress my tongue over his mark from me before I slowly sink my teeth into him.

His small grunt from the piercing turns into a hum of pleasure as his hands tighten around me.

I pull a deep sip, feeling the coppery tang of blood flood my mouth. Another deep pull and even I moan against him, my hands grabbing him tighter.

"Nice boner," Damien teases.

Zyn just growls, but I can feel his pulse racing. I can smell how turned on he is.

He then just stops walking on the side of the road, putting me down.

My feet touch the ground, but I can feel his blood's wants and desires inside me. I don't move away from him. I just stand there, gazing up into his gold wolf eyes.

A slow grin forms on my lips before I bring my lips up to his ear.

Before thought has a chance to stop me, I whisper, "Think you can catch me?" I make sure my eyes turn to Alec, insinuating the challenge goes to him too.

The smirk that pulls up on his lips says he is game.

I can feel how excited my challenge makes Zyn. The wolf in him desperate to just show me that he can indeed catch me, and will.

I then take off into the nearby woods, hearing him chase after me.

But I don't hear Alec...

"Seriously?!" I hear Damien yell, but I don't stop. Game on!

- - - - - - - - -

ZYN

Ok, so I didn't think through that when she bites me, her bite of arousal sort of takes over my beast side.

But who cares! Shes mine.

And she challenges me? Oh I will catch her, and when I do, I am taking my prize.

The woods silent, just the birds.
She hid her scent, putting it in different places... smart.

I then notice a shirt, hers, hanging on a branch. I can't contain my smile as I pick it up and take a deep breath of her scent.

Her scent is everywhere, yet she isn't. She is so much faster than me when I'm in my skin... but I will catch her.

I snicker, spotting her jeans. How much did she take off? Just as I pick them up. Wind zips by me and stops.

Alec ... and he has a pair of lacey white panties swinging around his finger.

"Where did you find those?"

"A mile back that way," he sighs. "I need more blood... I can't keep running after her like this."

Shirt... jeans ... panties... where is the bra?

Then, I feel something land on my head. I pull the cloth and hear Alec chuckle as I hold up the bra that had fell from above.

We both look up in the tree and see her, grinning as she hides herself with her hands.

"Slow Pokes," she teases with that playful grin of hers.

"Oh I plan to be poking something... slow? More like fast and hard," Alec replies.

Me however? I climb up the tree.

As she laughs at his reply, I wrap my arms around her, sinking my own teeth into her mark from me, eliciting a pleasure filled gasp that quickly becomes a moan.

Mine.

I then jump out the tree, keeping her bit and in my arms. When our feet are on the ground, Alec quickly joins us, standing infront of her.

"May I?" He picks up her hand, tilting her wrist towards him.

"Of course," she grins.

I can't stop myself as my hands slide down her bare curves. Her skin is so soft, silky. It just glides beneath my fingertips.

I kiss along her shoulder, making sure not to miss a single spot. I love each freckle, each mole, none go unnoticed and unloved.

She mewls and I glance up to see Alec drinking from her wrist.

Her blood could feed us both, since she has pureblood DNA.

I kneel behind her, my kisses tracing down her spine. Just at the top of her round ass, I bite, holding her between my teeth, but not piercing her.

She moans, her fingers threading and gripping my hair.

I love that reaction.

My fingers slide up from her knees, caressing her bare skin and spreading her stance at the same time.

I can hear her breaths growing heavier. Her heart pounds in her chest with anticipation.

I will take my prize.

My fingers lightly caress over her center as she stands, touching just enough that I feel her shiver.

The scent of her arousal fills the air.

I can't hold back as I feel the beast in me wanting to be unleashed, scratching at his cage.

I pull her back from Alec, and at the same moment of her gasp, my tongue laps from clit to center, then my tongue tickles the folds.

Her body quivers against me, high breathy moans escaping her lips with each flick.

Her scent floods my senses as I devour my new favorite meal. Her.

Alec chuckles, putting his hand over her mouth as his other hand catches her neck under her jaw, turning her head up to face him.

"I think we need to put something in this mouth of yours," he speaks. He then looks down at me and smirks with that devious grin of his.

She is mine .... but his too.

We need to do this, so we can all live harmoniously.

I reluctantly pull my lips from her core and hold her wobbling knees.

"Darling?"

"Uh-huh," she love-drunkingly replies to me.

"You're going to need to get to your hands and knees. I'm not finished tasteing your sweetness."

The blush on her cheeks complements that giddy grin of hers perfectly.

She wobbles out of my grasp, then gets down onto her hands and knees.

Soon as she is in the position, I slide myself under her behind, pulling down her hips as I lay on my back, bringing her womanly folds to my eager tongue.

She gasps, but I hear her moans quickly muffled; I assume by Alec.

Her slender fingers grab my hair as I growl against her. It's my desire to taste and reach every part of her with my tongue, coat every each of her in my saliva. She is mine.

My lips wrap around that swollen bundle, pushing against the hood with my tongue. Fuck, I love the sound of her moans.

Her hand tightens in my hair...
Her body grinding against my face, my beard, coating me in her scent.

Heaven.

- - - - - - - - -

A/N: 😎 I'm only getting started..... 😈
Holy water isnt goinging to clean any of us when Im finished with this lmao.

Hope you like 😉
First time writing naughty stuff from a male prospective... hope I did ok.

Not edited, like always....

👅hehehe

Also, I am going camping this weekend, so I won't have internet.
No uploads 😣
But I will write!
Sorry 😣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 219K 64
MATURE BOOK! MEANING MATURE THEMES, TOPICS SUCH AS SA, S*ICIDE, ETC... If ur definition of mature was just smut this book doesn't have it-BUT BEFORE...
194K 7.6K 29
***COMPLETED*** This is an old book that I have no intent on continuing or editing so if there are mistakes/it's boring! I WAS 13 WHEN I WROTE THIS...
1.6M 9.2K 5
PUBLISHED ON AMAZON!!!------------- ------------------------------------------------- ebook and paperback! ILY ALL !!πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• "Is the big...
122K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...