Blood and Tears | BTS NAMJOON

Par Taetaecypherfan

"You have a single bullet in your guns, you can kill the person in front of you or shoot the person aiming at... Plus

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 36

3.9K 221 120
Par Taetaecypherfan

Kiss the Pain Away

"He wasn't in there! When he didn't come out we had to go in, but dammit!! He wasn't there!!" Taehyung said in frustration while Dawon put a dressing on his arm.

"Sh!t!!" Suga cursed, "When's RM getting here?!"

"He's nearly here," Hoseok muttered as he stared at the space with a frown.

"Dammit!" Jimin kicked his chair out of the way in anger, "We need to go back there!" he turned to Jin who was sitting down with his face covered with his hands, "Hyung! We need to get Junghyun back!"

"What do you want me to do? Send more men in to get killed?!" Jin shouted angrily.

Just then Jungkook walked in hearing what Jin had just said.

"Kookie...," Hoseok stood up and walked up to the guy.

"Is he...is my brother...dead?" Jungkook stuttered nervously.

Jin looked away unable to face him, Hoseok sighed and placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, "We don't know that...don't worry."

"Hyung! I need to go there and find him!" Jungkook shouted frantically before turning around towards the door.

"You're not going anywhere!" Jin stopped him by standing in front of him.

"Hyung-"

"That's an order!!" Jin shouted back, "I'm not losing you too, you get that!"

Jungkook gritted his teeth together to stop himself from crying, "You....think he's dead don't you hyung?"

Jin froze up and didn't answer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungmin sat outside the headquarters with her hands clasped together in a praying position, "Please...please let Junghyun oppa be ok...please god please."

Nam Suji walked up to her and sat next to her, "He's going to be ok Kyungmin-ah."

"Unnie," Kyungmin looked up at her with teary eyes, "ottoke...what if-"

"Ssh," Suji shook her head, "Don't you trust your oppas...they'll bring him back trust me arasso."

"Unnie!" Kyungmin flung herself into Suji's arms and hugged her tightly as she started to cry.

Lee Hyerin sat down on the other side and d Kyungmin's back, she looked up at Suji and sighed worriedly. They'd been in Bangtan long enough to get close to everyone and from the bottom of their hearts they didn't want Junghyun to get hurt either.

Just then a familiar car screeched in front of them and Kang Soo Ah and RM jumped out of the car running towards them.

"Soo Ah!!" Suji and Hyerin ran up to her and hugged her.

"Junghyun? Have they found him yet?" Soo Ah asked but the girls shook their heads.

"Oppa!" Kyungmin cried as RM hugged her tightly, "Junghyun oppa...bring him back please.

RM nodded and helped her stand up before taking her into the HQ.

-----------------------------

"Hyung we can't just sit here and do nothing!" Jimin shouted in frustration.

"Who said we're not doing anything?!!" Jin growled back, "I'm going!"

"Are you crazy?!" Hoseok pulled Jin back, "You're not going anywhere on your own!"

"And I'm not letting anyone else get hurt!" Jin shouted back, pushing Hoseok back and then turning to the door when he suddenly stopped at the sight of RM at the door way.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?!" RM muttered before shouting, "WHY THE F*CK DID NO ONE TELL ME?!!"

The girls pulled Kyungmin back towards them and away from RM. Soo Ah flinched slightly scared that RM was back.

Hoseok stepped forward, "RM...this is my fault-"

RM grabbed him by the collar and shook him angrily, "What the f*ck were you thinking sending them there?!!"

Hoseok didn't retaliate and stood there looking at the floor.

"Have you forgotten what happened before?!" RM shook him again.

"How can I?" Hoseok looked up at RM.

"Namjoon, Hoseok isn't to blame," Jin stepped forward, "I didn't think it was right telling you-"

"WHAT THE F*CK?!" RM shouted again pushing Hoseok back angrily, "ARE YOU TRYING TO GET EVERYONE KILLED?! DOES NO ONE REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED?!!"

Everyone stood there in silence as RM tried to calm himself down.

The girls stood there silently too holding their breaths realising just how this serious this situation had become.

"Does no one remember...," he mummered, "I gave specific orders that no one and I mean F*CKING NO ONE goes near that man!! AISH!!"

RM then stormed to the table and grabbed a gun out of the drawers before turning back towards the door.

"Hyung! Where are you going?!" Jimin stood in front of him.

"Get out of the way," RM muttered through gritted teeth.

"Hyung I'm coming with you!" Jungkook stepped up.

"No one is coming with me," RM glared at them, "Do you hear me?! No one is to follow me-"

"BOSS! BOSS!" suddenly a guy ran into the office looking petrified, "Junghyun!!"

Everyone ran out of the office and followed the guy outside.

"OPPAA!" Kyungmin screamed when she saw Junghyun's body lying in front of their headquarters.

"What's....what's wrong with him?" Soo Ah asked wide eyed when she saw Junghyun squirming on the ground in front of her.

"JUNGHYUN!!" the boys shouted as they ran towards his body.

"Boss!! A car stopped and threw his body out before driving off!" one of the members said frantically as he helped Junghyun's body into the HQ.

-----------------------

"HYUNG!! JUNGHYUN HYUNG!!" Jungkook shouted at his brother shaking him but Junghyun just continued to squirm in pain, "HYUNG!" he turned to Jin, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?!!"

The older boys froze up, they knew what was wrong but it was unbearable to even think about.

"DAMMIT!!" RM screamed before grabbing a chair and flinging it across the room in anger.

The girls flinched and edged back petrified at what was going on.

"AAHHHRRRRGGGGHHHHH!" Junghyun suddenly screamed in agony on the floor.

"Hyung!!" Jungkook tried to calm him down, "WHAT'S WRONG?!!"

"Junghyun! Look at me!!" Suga cupped the guy's face but he kept shaking his head.

Dawon then ran up to Junghyun before getting a needle out of bag and taking blood from Junghyun's arm. With shaking hands, she injected the blood into a small bag filled with white substance before shaking the bag. It turned a bright green colour and at the same time Dawon's face fell pale like she'd just seen a ghost.

"Noona!" Hoseok shook Dawon, "What is it?!!"

"Hoseok.." Dawon breathed out as tears fell from her eyes.

"Noona don't say..." Jin shook his head.

"It's the same drug," Dawon said quietly before breaking down into tears.

Namjoon fell onto the floor next to the screaming Junghyun. Soo Ah stepped forward slightly but Hyerin pulled her back shaking her head nervously.

Kyungmin started crying too and buried her face in Suji's chest as the older girl wrapped her arms around her protectively.

"The same drug?!" Jungkook asked again, "No!! NOO!" he turned back to Junghyun and kept shaking his head, "He's going to be fine! Someone call the doctor!!"

Taehyung stepped forward and fell onto his knees next to Junghyun, "Mianhe....I said I would...protect you...hyung"

"ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!" Junghyun screamed in agony again, he kicked his legs and arms frantically unable to stop the unbearable pain he was feeling right now. Suddenly he grabbed RM hand and pulled him close to him.

RM looked at him with red shot eyes.

"...aagghhh....nam...jo..on...," Junghyun muttered through the pain, "...please....sa..ve...me..."

RM grabbed his hands tightly and closed his eyes tightly knowing there was no way of saving him.

"...let...me....die....save...me...," he stuttered again as he shakingly reached for RM's gun.

RM's eyes snapped open when he realised what Junghyun was asking of him.

"AGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" he screached in pain again,"....please....Joon....I...ca...can't.....take....any...more."

RM let go of his hand and scrambled back shaking his head.

"Nam...joon...," Junghyun reached his hand out to RM.

"NO!!" RM stood up and slammed his fist on the desk, "WHY IS NO ONE CALLING THE F*CKING DOCTOR?!!"

"Jung...kookie....please....tell...him....," Junghyun stuttered to his brother.

But Jungkook shook his head too as he cried, "I can't...I can't let you go hyung."

"It's happening again," RM muttered as he balled his fists.

"PLEAASSSEE!! AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH PLEASEEEEEEEEE KILL MEEEEEEEEEE!" Junghyun screached.

The boys looked away not knowing what to do.

"Hyung!" Jungkook finally spoke to RM.

"DON'T!!" RM turned around angrily, "DON'T YOU DARE DEUK!"

"Hyung...he's not going to die, you've seen what this drug does to people, it happened to-"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!!" RM shouted before punching Jungkook back.

Soo Ah covered in shock, everything happened so fast she didn't know what was going on or what to think, she just held onto Hyerin tightly not knowing what to do.

"I can't do it hyung!!" Jungkook cried, "But but you've done it before...YOU'RE OUR LEADER! YOU NEED TO DO IT!"

"SHUT UP! I SAID SHUT UP!!" RM flipped the heavy table across the room.

"Junghyun Junghyun!!" Dawon suddenly screamed when Junghyun started to spasm on the ground.

"OPPA!" Kyungmin ran to him to and tried to calm him down.

"KILL ME!! SOMEONE KILL ME AAAHHHHHH!" Junghyun screamed.

"RM!" Hoseok stepped forward to RM now, "You know it's the only way to stop the pain."

"I can't Hoseok I can't do it again! I WON'T!!" RM shouted back.

"RM-"

"Don't you start Jin! Just don't!" RM shook his head, "I can't do-"

*BANG*

RM froze when he heard the gunshot and the silence that followed, he knew what had happened. He slowly turned back to where Junghyun was lying and saw Jungkook kneeling beside his brother's limp body with a gun in his hands.

The girls looked away as the tears fell down their faces. Kyungmin fell to the floor sobbing along with Suji who was still holding onto her.

"Do...you feel better now?" Jungkook asked his dead brother through the tears.

RM with heavy steps came forward and fell onto his knees beside Jungkook.

"I...did it hyung...I did it," Jungkook muttered through tears. RM reached his hand to the back of Jungkook's neck and pulled him towards him for the guy to cry on his shoulder, "...I did it boss....I did it!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is she asleep now?" Dawon asked as Hyerin came out of Kyungmin's room. She nodded tiredly and walked to the lounge where the girls were sitting.

"She looked so...so traumatised," Hyerin stuttered as she shook her head.

Dawon held her head low and started crying too. Soo Ah sat next to her and hugged her tightly.

"Unnie...was there no way we could have...have saved Junghyun?" Suji asked slowly.

Dawon shook her head.

"What was it? Why would someone do that?" Hyerin asked in disbelief.

"The drug was originally developed by the army to use it as a torture drug, to help get information. But the drug was so strong that the only way to stop the pain..."

"Was to kill that person," Hyerin finished her sentence.

"It was banned globally but a few years ago...we had a similar incident.." Dawon's eyes teared up again, "One of our members were on a mission but he got caught and they...they drugged him with the same drug," Dawon cried.

"Unnie," Soo Ah patted her back.

"We tried everything, but no doctor, no medicine could help him and day by day the pain got worse, it was unbearable," Dawon said through sobs.

"What happened then?" Suji asked.

"He did what Junghyun did today," Dawon sighed sadly, "he begged RM to take his life so he could get rid of the pain."

Soo Ah froze up, remembering RM saying he wasn't going to do it again earlier on.

"He was RM's best friend," Dawon sobbed, "RM couldn't say no..."

"So...he...," Soo Ah stuttered.

"He killed his best friend in order to save him," Dawon breathed.

Soo Ah covered with her shaking hands.

"There was no other way...and because RM was and is the leader...he had to do it...," Dawon shook her head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok, Jin and Jimin walked up to RM who was sitting in an empty bar. The three boys sat around him glumly.

"How is he?" RM asked.

"Jungkook's with Suga and Taehyung right now," Jimin replied.

"Never...did I think I'd have to go through that again," RM sighed as he took a gulp of his drink.

The boys sat there quietly not knowing what to say, they were all feeling the same but no one said anything.

"I keep...keep having the same two images play in my head over and over again," RM closed his eyes and grimaced, "One from today when...when Junghyun asked me to...kill him," he clenched his jaw and stopped himself from crying, "and....when...Donghyuk asked me to kill him."

Jin sighed and placed his hand on RM's shoulder, "You know you did what you had to."

"He was my best friend...he was family Jin hyung," RM said with a shaking voice.

"If you hadn't done what you did for Donghyuk...if Kookie hadn't done what he did for Junghyun, what would have become of them?" Hoseok asked.

"I know...it's just...hard to live with," RM muttered and emptied his glass before heading out of the bar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie," Kyungmin knocked on Hyerin's door after a while.

"Kyungmin-ah," Hyerin rubbed her eyes as she sat up on her bed.

"Unnie," Kyungmin walked up to her.

"Why are you dressed?" Hyerin asked in confusion.

"Unnie, please let's go see Jungkook" Kyungmin asked.

"Kyungmin-ah it's too late-"

"Please unnie, I need to go see him, he must be feeling so bad about everything...I just want to see him once and then we can come back...please unnie," Kyungmin begged.

Hyerin sighed sadly, "arasso, let me get changed first."

-------------------------------------

Hyerin stopped the car in front of a playground and frowned at Kyungmin, "Are you sure this is the right place?"

"I'm sure he'd come here unnie," Kyungmin nodded before getting out of the car. Hyerin followed her out too and looked around the dark empty park.

Suddenly they heard the sound of the swings creaking as they swung and the girls walked up to the sound to reveal Suga and Jungkook on the swings.

"Oppa," Kyungmin called out making the two boys turn around.

"Kyungmin what are you doing here?" Suga asked while Jungkook bowed slightly at her.

But Kyungmin ignored Suga and walked up to Jungkook instead. Jungkook looked up at her in surprise as she stood there looking at him.

Kyungmin finally sighed and stepped up to hug him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her chin on his shoulder, "I was worried about you."

Jungkook blinked slightly before hugging her back.

--------------

"Hey," Hyerin walked up to Suga slowly and stood next to him.

"Hey," Suga smiled sadly at her.

"You ok?" Hyerin asked.

No," Suga sighed truthfully before going to sit back on the swing. He tapped the empty swing beside him for Hyerin, and she walked up to it before sitting down.

"When we were kids, we'd all come here and play" Suga smiled sadly, "It was where we were the happiest because we could just be kids and forget everything."

Hyerin leaned her head on the chain holding the swing and looked at Suga as he talked.

"Junghyun would always make me and Kookie the horses while he and Hoseok were the riders," he laughed, "and they'd get sticks and whip us to go faster," he laughed again but Hyerin noticed the tears that were streaming down his face as he laughed.

"Yoongi...," she called out softly.

"What the hell is this?" he wiped the tears and looked at tears on his fingers.

"Hey," she called out to him again reaching her hand to him.

Suga looked down at her hand and sighed before taking hold of hers. Hyerin pulled herself towards him and gently pecked his cheek, "It's ok to cry sometimes," she whispered softly and watched the tears fall down his face again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are you?" Suji asked when Jin finally picked up his phone.

"Home," Jin sighed tiredly.

"Open up then," Suji said as she waited outside his door.

"You're here? Suji...let's meet tomorrow-"

"Jin please"

She heard Jin sigh before hanging up, and after not long he opened the door. Suji's eyes fluttered and her lips parted in surprise when she realised Jin had been crying.

Jin looked away when he saw her staring at her.

Suji snapped back and put a bright smile on before dangling a bag of beer cans in front of him, "Drink?"

Jin broke into a small sad smile and let her in.

Suji sat down on the sofa and patted the seat next to her for Jin to sit down. As soon as she sat down, she intertwined her hands around his arm and rested her head on his shoulder just the way he liked it.

"Does this feel better?" she asked.

Jin smiled slightly and nodded before closing his eyes.

"Whenever you need me to do this, just say and I'll come running," Suji snuggled closer to him.

"Really?"

"Promise"

"Can't you just stay like this with me forever....," Jin asked softly, "then I'd never feel like something was missing."

Suji slowly looked up at him, she could see just how much he was hurting and that hurt her even more. She sighed seeing his devastated face and before she could stop herself, she leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

RM ruffled his hair as he stumbled down his corridor towards his apartment when he stopped halfway and looked at the small figure sitting by his door. He slowly stepped forward until he was in front of Soo Ah who had fallen asleep waiting up for him. RM slowly kneeled down and watched her sleep.

Feeling someone's presence, Soo Ah's eyes fluttered open and widened when she saw RM staring at her intently.

"Soo Ah..."

Soo Ah blinked in response.

"Do that thing you do," RM asked slightly drunk

"Huh?" Soo Ah asked confused.

"Do that thing you do that makes me forget all the crap in my life," RM sighed as he hung his head low.

Feeling uncomfortable Soo Ah stood up quickly and straightened herself up as RM slowly stood up to.

"Mianhe...I just wanted to check if you were ok," Soo Ah stuttered.

"And what if I'm not?" RM asked tiredly.

Soo Ah blinked slightly and looked away, "Well...since you're home safely, I'll get going," she looked at the floor and walked past him.

But RM quickly grabbed her hand making her turn around, "Can't you stay?"

"Neh?" Soo Ah asked surprised, "Namjoon...we talked about this...we can't."

"I know...mianhe I know you don't like it...," RM sighed as his hand slipped off hers, "But I just want you to make me forget everything...I want to feel like a human and for some reason only you make me feel that way.."

Soo Ah stood there stunned as RM walked into his apartment, leaving his door open. She suddenly remembered what Dawon had told her about RM's best friend, and after today the way he must be feeling must be unbearable.

Before the door closed she swung it open again and ran up to RM before pulling him back to face her. RM looked at her slightly surprised while she looked at her as her breath shortened rapidly.

"I'll...make it...go away..," Soo Ah stuttered.

RM looked at her confused.

"I'll...make you forget," she sighed before getting on her tiptoes to kiss him gently.

Soo Ah slowly leaned back to see his expression but before she could RM pushed her back against the wall and looked at her intently surprising Soo Ah.

"I don't just want to forget today...I want to forget all the sh!t everyday, can you do that?" RM asked as he placed both of his hands beside her.

Soo Ah blinked unable to answer.

"I really...," he clenched his jaw tightly, "I really need you to make me forget Soo Ah..."

Soo Ah felt a ton of bricks fall onto her heart, seeing him this vulnerable was heartbreaking. She slowly reached for his face and traced his cheek, she then looked into his eyes until he finally leaned in and claimed her lips deeply.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

30.6K 797 27
One team. Seven men. One dangerous mission; will they succeed?
2.4K 173 38
"I can't kill you knowing that I have to lose someone I love again." Kim Hyejin is a part of an assassination group. Her mission was to find the pers...
191K 10.5K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...
1K 48 28
Your heart raced at the feeling of the cold barrel on your forehead, but you knew you had to stay composed. You tried to look for any emotion in his...