Scarlet (Little Red)

De QuinnCatcher

Scarlet Hood is a normal human who happened to be the heiress of one of the largest dessert franchise in Euro... Mais

Once Upon A Time Series
Introducing Little Red
Little Red
I. Grandma's House
II. The Strange Man
III. Raoul Handsome
IV. Fool
VI. To Reproduce
VII. Independence
VIII. Exception
IX. The Hood's Family
X. Dear Santa
XI. White Rabbit
XII. A Christmas Rose Stained Red
XIII. What Belongs to Him
XIV. No-Force Bonding Law
XV. The Facility
XVI. Little Red
XVII. Unexpected Meeting
XVIII. The Pain of the Heart
XIX. An Unbattle Battle
XX. Color Me Green
XXI. Once a Fool, Always a Fool
XXII. Favors
XXIII. Drenched in Memories
XXIV. Family Business
XXV: Taking Over the Family Business

V. First Purchase

1.6K 122 18
De QuinnCatcher

Scarlet sat in the kitchen table, tapping a single finger against the books and videos.

Annabella walked in, ready to consume some food. "What are those Little Red?" she asked.

She sighed, "Books and videos for Raoul. He's been asking a lot of questions about certain feminine and masculine parts lately and how to use them."

Annabella lifted a brow as she grabbed a pot and pan, "You mean his penis?"

Scarlet's eyes burst open. "Grandma!" she said in a scornful voice, quickly glancing at the entrance. She walked towards Annabella, "Don't say the p-word out loud!"

"Why?"

"Raoul may hear," she whispered.

"So?"

Scarlet grab some eggs from the fridge. "Raoul is innocent! Don't taint him!"

Annabella snorted, "Sweetheart. The boy is a werewolf. They mate like dogs, humping and pumping and such," she waved a hand in the air.

She cracked the eggs, "Raoul is different. He doesn't do those things."

Annabella grabs some pancake mix, "Because he doesn't know about them yet."

"Grandma. You told me to handle Raoul, so let me handle this."

She began mixing the batter, "Just make sure to use protection and not dirty my carpet."

"Grandma! We will no-"

A deep yawn caught her attention, and she turned her head towards the door to see Raoul walking inside the kitchen with only his boxer intact and a hard earn sunrise.

Annabella covered her mouth. "Oh me, oh my," she chuckled, cheeks turning pink.

Quickly, Scarlet rushed towards Raoul, who began stretching his aching body. "Raoul! I told you to wear sweats whenever you walk out of the room!" she scorned.

He pouted, "But it was hot," he grumbled, then wrap his arms around her. "Scar..." he whispered the nickname he decided to give her, "You weren't there when I wake up. I miss you."

Scarlet released a puffed of air. "I'm right downstairs."

Raoul placed Scarlet's hand over his bare chest, allowing her to feel his beating heart. "But it hurts here when I don't see you."

Annabella chuckled while Scarlet scowl at her. She pinched Raoul's nose. "Stop being a big baby, and you need to sleep by yourself."

He bit his lower lips and growled lightly, but quickly slapped his hand over his mouth when Scarlet shot him a nasty glare.

"Stop being mean to him. He just turned into his human form not too long ago. He is practically a baby who can fix the leaky roof," Annabella said, pinching Raoul's cheek while he grinned at her. She walked towards the table and dug into her purse, then gave Raoul's a black car. "Now, you two go out and have fun. Buy me some Christmas stuff for this dull cottage," she said.

Scarlet lifted a brow, "You're giving him a black card?"

Annabella waved her off, "You got your own."

"No, I mean, you actually trust him?"

"The boy got to learn how to purchase things on his own eventually," she said, glancing at Raoul, who was chewing on the piece of plastic.

"This doesn't taste good, Anna," he said, twisting the card in his hands while Scarlet sighed, pushing it down, and shook her head. "It's not food?" he asked, bending his brows together.

"No."

He waved the card in front of his face. "Anna. Can I trade this in for food?"

"Raoul, you can use this to purchase food," Anna said slowly.

His eyes glisten, "This plastic thing can buy me food?"

"A lot of food," she reassured him.

Raoul's eyes drop at the black plastic card, in a complete daze. Quickly, he whipped towards Scarlet. "This-" he held it in the air, "can buy food," he said in a severe tone, causing both of them to chuckle in complete amusement.

"I swear all boys think about is two things; food and se-"

"Grandma!" Scarlet quickly cut her off, and she shrugged innocently, walking away from them.

Raoul tilted his head, "What? What do I think about?"

She placed her hands on her waist, tapping her foot. "Food...you think about food all the time."

"But, Anna said se-" he stops what he was saying due to the uncertainty of Annabella's next words.

"Yes, you care about food and sssssssssearching for a way to cure world hunger," she said quickly, continuing her foot tapping.

"Cure world hunger? That's what guys my age think about?"

Quickly, she nodded.

Raoul's eyes dropped into a distance. "We aren't doing a very good job."

Afterward, Scarlet and Raoul went into town where they dropped by a pizza parlor. Raoul stood in line, alone, bouncing his knees eager to make his first purchase independently. He twisted his body, seeing Scarlet sitting a few tables away from him.

Lifting his hand, he waved vigorously at her, almost hitting the guy behind him. "Hey! Watch it!" the guy shouted.

Raoul stood there, remembering how Scarlet taught him to apologize whenever he did something wrong. "I'm sorry for almost hitting your head."

"Fucking giant," the guy grumbled.

Raoul brows twisted together. "Fucking?" he asked.

The guy stepped forward, "Fuck you want?"

Sitting at a distance, Scarlet noticed the guy behind Raoul was getting more aggressive by the second. Instantly, she dashed towards them. "What wrong?" she asked him.

Raoul pointed at the guy. "He said a word I don't understand."

"What word?"

"Fuck. What's fuck Scar?"

The guy snorted, glancing at his friends who were thoroughly entertained by the scenario presented in front of them. "What the fuck? Are you retarded or something?"

"What's retarded?" Raoul asked, not liking the coincided and aggressive tone behind the guy's voice.

"Hey, back off!" Scarlet snapped.

The guy chuckled, scanning Scarlet's body and licked his lips. "Babe. You're good looking, and everything but you're the one who needs to back off before you break a nail."

Scarlet scoffed and folded her arms. "Apologize to Raoul," she demanded.

"Apologize to the retard?" he responded, then smirked. "Look, sweetheart," he said, causing Raoul to frown deeply at the term. "Why don't you leave the idiot and come with me? I'll show you what a real man looks like," he grabbed her wrist.

Instantly, Raoul's grabbed his arm. "Do not touch her," he growled, tightening his grip, causing his shoulder to dislocate. "She does not like it."

"Fuck! Werewolf!" a man shouted, and everyone bolted out of the restaurant knowing a fight with a werewolf is nothing but disaster.

Soon, the manager scurried out after using the bathroom and kicked out Raoul along with Scarlet. They walked down the street as Raoul scrap his shoes against the snow lightly. "I fail to make a purchase," he grumbled.

Scarlet smiled, "But, you rescued me today," she attempted to cheer him up, then pinched his cheek. They passed by a small bakery, and Raoul stopped walking.

"Wait here," he sputtered and rushed inside. After a few minutes, he walked out with a few freshly baked bread in his palms. "I brought these," he said, then threw it at her. "Do you like them?"

Scarlet laughed, "This is a lot of bread."

"You said you like bread!" Raoul said, remembering how Scarlet said she loves freshly baked bread.

Scarlet stood there, feeling the warmth of the breath on her forearms and chest. "You really remember everything, don't you?"

"Not everything. Just anything about you."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.9M 12.6K 5
A new teacher at school in her senior year makes her life change 180°. The complications that arise with him, with her boyfriend, with everything...
70.6K 2.6K 23
Snow is a female werewolf who was taken away as a child from her mother by a vampire. She was left alone but soon makes friends with a man named Dest...
1.5M 55.5K 45
How will a human handle her introduction to the supernatural world? How will a powerful werewolf deal with the love of his life being terrified of th...
242K 10.2K 32
Not the Luna. Not the Luna. That's my one request. I guess the moon goddess doesn't take requests. - She's different. She doesn't think like other...