Yours {CULLEN #1}βœ”πŸ”ž

By RehaJacob

[COMPLETED][UNEDITED] The moment Isabella laid her eyes on Alex while walking down the aisle she whispered, "... More

Yours
Introduction
Epigraph
ONE
TWO
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Reha's Note
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Epilogue
A/N
❀BONUS CHAPTER I❀
His Thread Girl
❀BONUS CHAPTER II ❀
❀BONUS CHAPTER III❀
❀BONUS CHAPTER IV❀
THE GIRL WHO BROKE ME
IMPRISONED BY MR RED

Ten

23.5K 1K 128
By RehaJacob

Your eyes are beautiful. Your kiss is amazing. You take me away to a place like this. A place only you and I know of, A place of happiness and serenity. We can lay on the shores, me wrapped in your arms. I am forever entranced in your love.

                       ----Dailysmsquotes

"Holy Shit! Yes! Z for Zachary!" She yelled in happiness.

Just then a realisation hit her that all along it was Zachary who had been sending her letters. She also tried to catch him but she never came to know when he used to keep those letter on her sill.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Shit! No! Don't make me so happy."

She was so happy and picked up the blue box im which she kept all his letters. She read all of them one by one and all that was written were only praises and motivation from him.

Just then her cell rang. She checked the caller ID.

"Hello?" She whispered.

"Its me."

"I know. So, it were you. All along for past one year...sending me letters?" She asked almost whispering.

"So, you found out." He said quietly.

"Why?" She asked.

"Yeah?" He didn't get her.

"Why have you been doing this?" She asked him. Her heart was thudding so fast. She feared if it was all just to comfort her.

"Because I... I asked you in the morning to be my date but you turned me down. How about if I ask you for a date now?" He sounded nervous.

"Then my answer will depend on if you ask or not." She giggled.

"Isabella Martins, would you like to go on a date with your handsome prince?" He asked holding his phone tight to his ear to hear her answer. She giggled in response.

"A handsome prince? Who's he?" She chirped on other side.

"Zachary Simons!" He smiled.

"Alright, I'm ready." She felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Cool. How about tomorrow? Its our off too." He suggested.

"Pretty cool. Done"

"Okay then, six in the evening be ready." He kissed her on phone.

***

Isabella's PoV

I reached for the alarm clock to snooze it. I swear if snoozing the alarm clock was an olympic game I would have won gold.

I woke up around ten in the morning and I realised it was too late. I took shower and hurried to the kitchen.

I saw aunt Kimberley preparing breakfast.

"Hey! Good Morning!" She yelled from kitchen.

"Good Morning!"

"How was last night? Did you meet him? Who is he?" She asked hopping like a two year old who got candies.

"Yeah, I met him." I replied.

"What's him name? Do tell me he is handsome as hell. Didn't you ask him why was he sending letters instead of appearing?"  She always questioned a lot.

"Calm down! I'm telling. You know what he the same guy who was my crush in the academy. I told you that day." I poured my chocolate drink in a glass.

"Really? Lucky you..And was? What do you mean? Is he no longer your crush?" She asked.

"I mean the feeling has escalated for him." I could feel my cheeks turn hot.

"Well that's good. I wanna meet him soon." She winked.

"Sure. He asked me for a date." I told her and she looked more excited than me.

We both were less like aunt and neice and more like besties. She was so loving and supportive and a very beautiful lady in her mid thirties.

"I was thinking of taking you out for shopping today. I have enough saving for this month plus the electricity bill was also low." She smiled.

"Sounds good. But, I think you need to save. Don't spend it on me."

"Get ready after the breakfast." She faked anger.

I laughed and hugged her. She was so sweet and I loved her a lot.

***

I looked into the mirror krimping my hair. My eyes looked beautiful today with a very sexy eye makeup which aunt Kim gave me. I looked at my dress which aunt Kim bought me this morning.

I drew the curtains to change into it. The dress was simple yet elegant. It reached my mid thigh making me feel a little underdressed. I matched it with ankle length black boots. I was looking different. I was looking pretty for the first time.

"Killer!" Aunt Kim gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled at her and picked up my glasses lying on dressing table.

"Hey wait! Don't put it on. It'll cover all your face." She pleaded me.

"I won't be able to see clearly and I want to see everything and feel everything." I smiled, putting on my specs.

Then I heard a horn in front of my house. I rushed out with aunt and Zachary was leaning on his car with his arms crossed.

He looked so hot in his maroon shirt with its sleeves rolled up till elbows neatly and black chino. His sunglasses on his white face gave him sexy look.

I looked at aunt Kim whose eyes were wide at their extremes. I faked a cough to bring her back to reality and she gulped her saliva.

"Damn Bella! He is breathtakingly hot."

"I know. I'm so nervous." I looked at her.

"Wow! Look at you both. Did you decide to wear same color?" She giggled.

Just then Zachary noticed us and waved at me. He came toward me.
"Good Evening." He smiled at both of us.

"You're looking beautiful." He said looking at me from up to bottom.

"Thank You. You look good too." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"This is my aunt." I said introuducing them.

"Hello!" He hugged her warmly.

***

"Wait. Let me open the door for you." He said holding my hand.

He opened the door for me and extended his hand toward me. I happily took his hand and walked with him holding hands. We were in a very expensive restaurent of  NY, the one which was opened last year and was now the best restaurent of NYC.

"Zachary why are we here?" I asked him stupidly.

"Its our first date Isa." He replied.

"But it is a very expensive. We can go somewhere else. Let's get out of here."

"We are not going anywhere else." He said placing a finger on my lips.

Just then a man in black tux greeted us. I smiled at him.

"Booking under Zachary Simons." Zachary spoke to him while holding my hand.

The man guided us to a beautifully decorated table for two. Zachary held the chair as I sat and then he took his seat.

"You look so beautiful Isa." He stared at my eyes. I smiled at him.

"How many times will you me?" I said, looking at him.

"I'll keep saying it till eternity." He smiled.

His smile was so melodious. His expressions, the way he pouted, the way he faked anger, the way his eyes told how happy he was , it was all so magical.

"Good Evening." The waiter's voice broke my thoughts.

He placed the menu on our table and Zachary asked me to order somthing for me. I looked at the menu and everything was so expensive. Even the simple burger  costed as much as my dress. I pushed the menu toward Zachary and asked him to decide and thankfully he made out what I was going through and took the menu.

"Key lime pie, tater tots and california rolls, all for two." He placed our order.
The waiter left to bring our food and I looked at the menu and whatever he had ordered made more than my one month income.

"Zachary why did you order so much? Its all so expensive." I worridly looked at him and he looked so calm and happy. I didn't have so much money with me.

He held my hand tight.
"Why are you worrying about nominal things?"

Nominal Really? It was five hundred dollars more than my one month salary and he was wasting his money on me.

"But- Zacha-" He cut me off.

"Shush! You speak a lot. Next time I'll take you on a date, I'll put a tape on you mouth." He furrowed and gripped my hand.

"You know what I've been waiting for this day since so many years now that it has come I don't want to think of anything." He smiled into my eyes.

"But- " He again cutt me off.

"Isa, I've been saving three fourth of my pocket money since years now. I have enough to pay." He winked.

"Saving?" I asked.

"Because I thought someday I'll ask you out...and that someday has come Isa." He looked so happy and excited.

He had been saving for me since years. Does he like me so much?

The waiter came to with our dishes. Everything looked so mouthwatering. I did not wait for him to start. The tater tots were amazingly delicious.

"This is so yummy." I said putting another tot in my mouth.

"Yeah it is." He tried it.

We shared out Key lime pie like lovers. He looked at me with a happy smile. His eyes were so transparent to tell me that he felt for me.

"Why were you writing letters all along. Why you did not ever come up to me?" I asked him curiously.

"Because I thought you'll never accept my friendship. You didn' have many friends in highschool too. I feared that our story might end before it even started."

After having our meal. He took me to a nearby fountain park. It was getting dark and there was nobody in the park. We took off our shoes and walked on the wet grass holding hands.

"Tell me more about yourself?" He said.

"There's nothing much about me. I like cooking. I want to get into college but financially I'm not so strong that's why I'm working in the academy to save for my tution fee. Also I'm not very good at making friends." I smiled weakly.

"You're a determined girl. I'm proud of you." He said patting my shoulder.

"The day I first saw you in your garden, watering the plants. You were twelve then. You looked so pretty playing with the water. I was hiding near the apple tree. You were singing and dancing getting wet in the water of hosepipe. I wanted to come out and dance with you but I had to control my urge. I went home but next day I again hid behind the apple tree wanting to see you. I almost waited there for four hours but you didn't come out. I saw you coming home in your school uniform and I knew what to do I took admission in your school. But I didn't have guts to come and befriend you." He took a deep breath.

"You know me since then? You stalker!" I couldn't believe that he wanted to be with me. I couldn't digest the fact so easily.

"Yeah, I saw you from past four years. Everyday, everytime you crossed me, I knew it were you. Everytime you were too happy you clapped like a baby. Everytime you were nervous I saw you crossing your fingers. Everytime you were sad I could secretly read it in your eyes. Day by day I fell for you so hard that when I tried to control myself there was nothing I could do. I told my mom about the way I feel and she asked me to forget you but I couldn't. Later she realised I was in love..real love..she told me to write my feeling and give it to you. I couldn't do that too and I started putting letter on your sill." He was looking into my eyes.

He wiped a tear off my cheek and I came to my senses I was crying. Crying with happiness. For the first time in my life somebody noticed me so closely.

He cupped my face and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I love you Isa." He whispered in my ear.

"Will you be mine forever?" He asked holding my hand.

I couldn't help tears started falling from my eyes. I nodded and managed to say YES between my sobs.

"YE-ES"

He wiped my tears and hugged me tightly like he'll never let go off me. I loved his affectionate hug. The feeling was magical. It was so pure, so heavenly. I wanted him and he wanted me in his life. It felt like a part of me was complete.

"Isaa this is my tokan of love. I hope you'll keep it with you always." He kneeled down and took out a box from his pocket opening it. There lied a beautiful pair of rings with our names engraved on it.

"May I?" He asked for my approval.
I nodded happily smiling my brightest smile. He slided one ring into my finger and I did the same with hope.

"I hope you'll never remove it as long as your love for me will stay alive." I kissed his cheek.

"Same applies to you too." He said holding my waist in his arms.

He leaned forward and claimed my lips. My lips trembled and my knees wobbled, he gripped my waist tighter to support me not letting me fall. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"You are mine." He said.
I looked into his deep blue eyes.

"I love you Zachary" I whispered.

"I love you too, my Isa." He hugged me tightly.

***To Be Continued***

Hey people
How was the chapter ??
Longest chapter ever.
Dont forget to vote 😊😊

Isaa's dress and the rings above..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
1.4M 68.3K 47
Love... It's a funny thing. It makes people do things they would never dream of doing. People kill for it.... But with this man... It's something dif...
849K 37.3K 59
The rain drenched me, making my clothes cling to me like a second skin. My dark hair lay motionless,resting against me, tempting Eden even more. You...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...