His Game

By imperfectbeing16

Three girls have been kidnapped and forced to play Durst's love game in order to find his true love. When the... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
*BONUS CHAPTER*
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

57 1 1
By imperfectbeing16

I let the other two go downstairs before I did. I needed a couple seconds to myself before I went down to see Durst. After the door closed gently behind them, I didn't notice my hands were wet. My hands were sweating and they were shaking a little bit. Shaking my head, I scoffed at myself. I didn't realize I was this nervous to see Durst again.

Quickly, I entered the bathroom and washed my hands. I lightly splashed my face with some of the water before shaking them as dry as they could get. Rubbing them against my pants, I turned the lights off and started heading towards the kitchen. I froze with my hand on the doorknob of the bedroom. I took a deep breath. You're only allowing him to have this power over you, I thought. You're only letting him win.

I shook my head once more and opened the door. I can play this game and I will play this game my way. I skipped down the stairs hiding the small smile that tried to show on my face. I joined the other two in the same line we were in before with Durst in front of us. Today, he was wearing a white shirt with dark blue jeans. He looked delicious. If he got wet, you would probably see his abs through his shirt. Maybe ev-

Stop! I commanded my thoughts to come to a halt. I was not attractive to him and I could not get distracted from the mission. I rubbed my hands against the sides of my pants and held them together behind my back to preoccupy me with something other than the treacherous thoughts in my head.

"So you can know how much time you have, so I won't have to come and get you," He paused while walking up in front of us. "You will each get a watch with a secondhand. This will only be worn for your breakfast gathering."

He handed us each small, white circular watches that were very simple. It had no cute design or anything added to make it shine like a Rolex. It was a basic watch made and designed only to do it's duty, which was to tell the time.

I put my watch on immediately on my left wrist once he gave it to me. I checked the time and it was exactly a minute until 8 a.m.

"Y'all will have exactly ten minutes to get whatever you need for breakfast. This time there's no list and don't expect one after this," He locked his eyes on me and I froze in place, but stared right back. "Don't make me have to come get you after that."

Angel and Nia nodded vigorously while I still squeezed my hands behind my back. This was it. It's about to happen.

Exactly at 8 am, he stepped aside and we all rushed towards the door. Angel was out first, than me, and last Nia.

"Make sure to time yourselves," I whispered as loud as I could after Durst closed the door.

I didn't know if he lingered at the door or not. Nia gave me a thumbs up that she heard me and Angel just kept running. The sky had a few clouds and the sun was hot. It was unbearable to be out here, but at least the trees provided a good amount of shade. I've been running for so long that I forgot I had the watch on. I looked down to check the time and it was only three minutes past 8. Good. I can continue running for two more minutes.

My legs were screaming for me to stop and rest but that encouraged me to run faster. I couldn't give up. I had to keep running for the others and for myself. This was worst than the hike yesterday. My feet were in more pain since I was still sore. Finally at 8:05, I came to a stop and held my knees panting. Drool escaped my lips and I wiped it away with the back of my hand.

I looked around where I was and found a small clearing to place the paper in. I broke a small branch from a tree before kneeling down. Quickly,
I dug a small hole with my hands as best as I could. It took me a couple of times to place the stick in, but I managed to do it and I made sure a tiny piece of the paper was out.

I covered it up and stepped back to check out my work. It was okay and very hard to notice the paper, but it should be good. I glanced at my watch and realized I only had two minutes left to get back.

Shoot! I ran back in the direction that I came from. It took me five minutes just to run out here. I'm going to be late. Sweat was already racing down my face and more came from the anxiety I began to feel. Breathing became harder and my legs became wobbly. I slapped myself, pushing myself harder to keep going. Now is not the time for an anxiety attack.

On the way back, I only stopped once to shove as many nuts and berries I could manage into my pockets. I didn't bother to waste anymore time to check the time. The house begin to come into view and that encouraged me to increase my pace.

I wasn't halfway to the house when I got tackled. All the air left my body and I was pushed onto the ground. I thought I saw stars against the sky and I frowned. When did it become dark?

There was a hard body crushing against mine that it made it difficult for me to breathe. I didn't even try to move the hard rock that was on me.

"I told you to not be late," were the only words I heard before something pierced through the skin of my neck.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up with an ache in my neck. I lifted my head up and winced at the pain that shot through my neck. I tried lifting my hand to rub my neck, but my hands were restrained. Trying to move anything, I realized I was tied to a chair. I was sitting upright and I couldn't see anything. It was like before when I woke up in that room. 

I waited to hear the moans again from my parents, but this time nothing happened. There were no sounds. There were no dead parents of mine. There was absolutely nothing. I tried to free myself by trying to wriggle out of what I assumed were ropes, however that just made my skin hurt and turn red.

My throat was dry and I felt overly parched for anything to drink. I didn't know how long I was in here for and how I got in here. The last thing I could remember was being pushed down in the woods when I was on the way back from planting the checkpoint and a needle being jammed against my neck. I sighed and waited for anything or anyone. It felt like years passed as time continued to drag.

Finally, the room lit up and everything I saw before was the same as it was whenever I saw my parents. I was in a room with white walls with no furniture besides the chair I was sitting in. I was facing the wall. I twisted my head to look behind me and there was the door. Freedom. I tried to scoot towards the door, but my legs weren't cooperating. I couldn't feel them at all and it was as though they were there for show. 

My legs were too numb from the tightness of the ropes and still sore from all the running I did. I gave up with one final scoot and sighed. There was no escaping this unless one of the other girls found me or Durst. I shivered. Hopefully, Nia or Angel would find me before he did. I shook my head. Durst was there for the first time I was here. He was behind all of that and must be behind all of this.

I still didn't have the muscles to move my lips. I was too exhausted. All of the energy was sucked out of me. I felt like a rag doll.

"You're finally awake," Durst's voice rang out.

My head snapped up as I looked around with my eyes to see where it came from. It sounded like it came from inside my head. 

"I was actually starting to worry," He said.

If I had the strength to muster up to roll my eyes, I would have. I didn't believe him at all. He was a liar and a manipulator. He's just saying that to get me on his side. 

There was a pause before I heard his voice again. This time I felt his breath against the back of my neck. I shivered a little at the cold air that escaped past his lips. I winced when I felt his hands on my shoulders. I could tell he was trying to warm me up, but I felt extremely uncomfortable and I didn't have the strength to tell or show it.

"You," His hands slowly sneaked up to my neck before twisting it hard to look at him. "are going to tell me what you were doing out there."

I clenched my teeth together in pain. I tried to rip my head away from his hands, but he held my head harder which made the pain double.

I shook my head and stuck out my tongue. I tried to emphasize that I was thirsty. 

"If I give you water, are you going to speak?" He released his grip.

I nodded not allowing my eyes to leave his. He held my gaze for a moment before reaching down besides him. I watched him pick up a gallon of water and he pulled my head back. He unscrewed the lid and he poured the water on my face. I opened my mouth to try to catch any of what was falling on my face. It was all going too fast that I began to choke. 

He stopped, watching me cough and  gasp for air. I was glad that I could make any sound at all. I've never been that thirsty before in my life. I felt like a fish out of water as I tried to control my breathing.

He slammed the gallon down beside him and yanked my hair back. "Speak."

I cleared my throat. "I-I was getting m-m-my breakfast."

He tsked at me and shook his finger at me. "Nice try, but the other two were back way before you. They were preparing their breakfast when I found you."

"So you tack-"

He slapped me across the face. "I'm asking the questions and you're answering them."

I tasted blood. I saw bright, colored lights, and white orbs at the corner of my eyes that I almost allowed myself to get lost in them. I should have let myself find them. 

"What were you doing?" He yelled in my face.

I stared at him with a blank look on my face. I wanted to irritate him. I wanted to have him bothered all the way down to the very depths of his soul that he couldn't make me speak. 

He stood and walked away into the corner in front of me. He pulled out a remote from his pocket and locked his eyes on me.

"This will get you talking," He displayed the remote front and back to me. "I didn't want to have to use this."

Before I could ask what it was, I felt a small shock of electricity roam throughout my body. I screamed in agony as my body repulsed against the ropes and the chair. When it was over, I was limp against the rope and the chair. I couldn't breathe and my entire body was alive with electricity.

Durst's voice began to get more and more laced with malice as he continued to ask me. With every silence as his answer, the shocking increased until my body couldn't handle anymore. The stars and the lights found me again, but this time I welcomed them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 165 15
When an Uprising took down all of the districts in Panem besides one, District 13, which was obliterated, The Hunger Games started. Every year one bo...
42 0 11
Three girls are held captive in a surreal arena. They must find a way to fight to keep each other alive. Will they survive? Or will they be the first...
11.3K 218 19
Six teenage girls, who just so happen to be spy's, get assigned a mission to rescue One Direction. But when they discover that the have feelings for...
Escape✔ By J. Lashay

Mystery / Thriller

1.4K 148 40
Kat and her two sisters, Alex and Crissy, never guessed that they would become victims of abduction. Being ripped away from family and friends, these...