WATCH β—Š GD

By _BEBEDOLAN

"go ahead and watch my heart burn." | completed | More

prologue
cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
++
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
+ prom pt. 1 +
+ prom pt. 2 +
27
28
29
30
epilogue
s e q u e l !
update
20K
100K
bonus chapter
goodbyes
bonus chapter

13

4.6K 117 79
By _BEBEDOLAN

aurora

They say the past comes back to haunt the presence of individuals in the present or the future. that no matter how you imagined that it was finally gone from your life it clings to the most unnoticeable parts of your brain and comes back stronger then ever. i expected that and always have.

i just never thought it would come back to patronize me this quickly. it was the end of  friday night. it's been a couple days since grayson and i made it official and i was on cloud nine. life was for the better and i had the feeling of cautiousness when it came to the situation but i was intending to push it aside for my sake of happiness.

however my laptop that played new girl seemed to be watching me more than i was watching it because of the drowsiness from my eyes. before i knew it i fell asleep within no time. my body waking to no sun seeping through curtains as the clouds were clouded and painted with shades of monochromatic grays. i, however, wasn't complaining because i enjoyed the cloudy and rainy days sometimes.

yet saturday morning was a drag when i texted grayson here and there, along with the girls as well. it was when night rolled around that brought interest to the moments in my life. "can we please do something? i'm so tired of being inside." whines madeline who lounges out on couch. vivian nods her head and puts her hand up to signify she agrees with her statement.

they came over an hour ago and we were watching vampire diaries but apparently the salvatore brothers were not enough for the both of them. "what would you like to do, mads?" i ask in curiosity of what she would say.

"i heard there's a party that william and john are throwing at their place." she replies with mischief and i groan.

"i'm so tired of parties." i answer her and vivian sits up.

"we couldn't go anyways." she says.

"and why is that?" madeline questions with annoyance that she's not getting her way.

"because it wouldn't be comfortable for aurora." she brings up and i smile, appreciative that she cares about my well being but over the past month i've learned to take resisting alcohol a little better.

"viv you don't have to worry about me. i'm getting better at it, actually i'm like three weeks sober!" i say in excitement and a grin spreads across her face.

"aw i'm proud of you girly."

"gracias bebe." i reply and madeline smirks.

"see she's fine, now can we please go." madeline whines in plead and i sigh.

"no, mads." vivian says.

"c'mon! i want to get fucked up." she drags out her words and at this point i give in from how infuriating she was being.

"fine let's just go. she'll complain about this all night if we don't." i say and she celebrates running up to my stairs and starting to rummage through my closet for clothes. vivian and i follow with galling actions from not really wanting to go to another party. something bad always happened at one.

by the time i sat down on my bed madeline already chose her outfit which consisted of the jeans she already wore and took a graphic tee and tied it in a knot so it clung to her curves. she wore my little booties and left her hair down and applied some of my red lipstick.

vivian already had on plaid pants that fitted her body effortlessly and just borrowed one black crops that were also fitted and off the shoulder and left on her black, classic vans. her hair was in a bun and had no desire to change it. she put on her jean jacket she had on before since it was a little more chilly then usual as of now because of the weather.

as for me i wore my stripped red and black pants that shaped my thighs and waist.

( i can't describe the pants without it sounding like some funky looking pants but yeah they are like this but more fitted! )

the top consisted of a black tank top that was embellished with lace by the chest and made of silk that was easily able to be tucked in and topped with a black jean jacket and sneakers to match. i wanted to stay casual because i didn't really want to be there in the first place.

scooby gang ( groupchat )

madeline
everyone's ass better be at that party by the time we get there :p

ethan
is my girly going to be there?

vivian
yes i am sunshineeee

ethan
then i'm on my way!

jack
im already here sooo

grayson
what about aurora

grayson
bub are you going?

aurora
yes bebe, madeline made us have no choice but to :(

madeline
hey!

madeline
stop complaining it's going to be fun, i can feel it!

aurora
if you say so

grayson
okay me and eth are on our way :)

vivian
see you guys there!

+

the ride wasn't long and coincidently we ended up showing up around the same time. grayson and ethan were pulling up in their car as we just stepped out of ours. we waited for them to park and watched as the two boys smiled once looking at our group. grayson walks up to me and immediately wraps an arm around my waist and kissed me lightly. vivian does the same thing back to ethan.

the boys hug madeline to greet her and within no time we start to walk up to the parade of people who fill the house. the music being the loudest factor of the night, along with the smell of alcohol. grayson and i held hands as we walked in and spotted jack in the furthest corner as he talks to justin and blake who also has eva and lena follow along with other strangers as well. we go to him judging by the lack of people in this area so we can hang. "hey guys!" jack says with a smile and greets each of us with a handshake or a hug.

we settle in quickly. "who wants drinks?" some of us in the group raise their hands except grayson, vivian, and i. jack gets up with madeline to retrieve them for everyone as they continue a conversation. "so why did we decide last minute to come here?" ethan questions and vivian and i point a finger to the direction of where madeline walked off.

"it's all mad's fault. she wanted to get fucked up and convinced us to go and we're weren't going without you guys so here we are." vivian explains and i nod at her statement.

"i told her i didn't want to go because parties have not been my strong suit these past couple of times." i say recalling the situations before this and grayson nods.

"i second that." i smile at him and by this time madeline and jack return but with something more than alcohol. but more with a boy who's face was painted with black and blues and a cut on his eyebrow, none other then david fletcher.

i can read it all over madeline and jack's face as he followed them to the corner where his former and present friend group sits that he was not invited by them. the football players and cheerleaders just had to be here too. "well fuck." grayson mumbles and i look at him with a worried gaze.

"don't worry, i'm not doing anything unless he starts." i nod not wanting to speak as i catch a glance from david on me. it's cold and filled with hatred, i can feel it, for fuck's sake you can see it.

"well look who it is." he speaks, an evil smirk caught on his mouth now.

"don't start, david." vivian warns first as ethan agrees.

"yeah we don't need any of that negativity here when we are trying to have a good time, felctcher." david rolls his eyes sitting across from us as he shrugs.

he wraps his arm around eva pierce and smug grin is pulled to he present on her lips. "i'm not doing anything." he replies looking at us then as eva who rushes her face into his and begins to suck his face off. their lips getting caught within one another. it makes my bone ache even when i never loved him, i still cared for the boy.

watching was torture but before i knew grayson lightly takes my head between his hands to make me stare at the boy i adore in front of me. he has a plan in his eyes when i see from the corner of my eye they stopped their actions. i play along pulling in first to connect my lips with his. the way we move in sync and he sucks on my tongue subtly and i finish biting his lip and moving to sit on his lap once we are done. "don't worry we don't plan on doing anything either." i state causing a light smirk to fall from vivian and madeline lips.

"that's my girl." madeline screams already on her second cup of beer. i grin as grayson starts to let his hands grip my thighs and then to my waist.

"that's fucking it." david yells in anger about to charge at grayson and i before ethan blocks the both of us along with jack pushing him to sit back down.

"oh no you don't." ethan says. "you're not doing this shit again david. you already hurt aurora enough and you're lucky none of us beat the shit out of you for it." he finishes off screaming at the boy who radiates with loathing emotions. it makes me feel appreciative of how much these people care for me.

"yeah cause trust me, i'd fuck you up david if it wasn't for ethan telling me not to ever since i saw you right now." vivian adds making me laugh.

"do you guys even know who you're defending? she cheated on me, she fucking broke my trust. i'm the victim here not her or grayson." david says and i can't help but agree. this causes silence between the group and i realize they don't even have an explanation for that.

"yeah and we know that. that's why we were angry at her enough but she never put her hands on you. you did with her and because of that you're on our shit list." madeline says with a quick glance to me and i smile faintly at her.

"and what about grayson he's just as guilty. he's the one who fucked the slut." he spats and grayson immediately puts me to the side and gets up ready to do something but ethan pushes him to sit back down.

"no we're not going to start with this shit again. let me-"

"oh grayson dolan, i see you're still making trouble even in paramount high school." a voice from besides us say. when we all look at the girl who has a group behind her she remains with this smile that shows sultriness and her body that shows the curves that fit her perfectly. her blonde hair down to her shoulders in waves that frame her pretty face. the pretty face that consists of plump lips and brightening blue eyes. she already intimidates me enough, even when she begins to walk over to where ethan and jack stand between grayson and david.

"tsk, tsk. and to think i was hearing rumors that grayson is a whole new boy at this place." she says with a small laugh as i look over to grayson who's eyes are caught on the individual in front of us. she gets closer as ethan takes a step back so she can hover above where grayson sits taking her fingers to hold his chin up to look at her. "what's wrong babe, cat got your tongue."

this is where i draw the fucking the line.

"hi, how are you? i'm aurora, grayson's girlfriend. and you are?" i say pushing my way in front of grayson so the blonde towers over me. she was significantly taller than me but so was everyone else. she doesn't even look at me fully when she scoffs with a soft chuckle.

"aww grayson you settled down for this cutie." i'm vexed now and my friends can tell as vivian speaks up.

"yeah gray, who's this bitch who obviously can't tell when someone isn't wanted here." vivian says as the girl diverts her attention to the red head with a complacent look on her face.

"oh sweetheart, you don't want to start with me. you may get away with that little attitude around here but with me," she stops getting lower to where vivian sits and leans in to talk more. "you'll regret it because i've gotten rid of more bitter bitches than you." she says and immediately vivian goes for her face ready to hit as madeline holds her back surprisingly. ethan takes madeline's place and holds her back stronger so she can't get to the mystery girl.

"oh she's the physical type. i like her." the girl taunts and i cross my arms now.

"ella, enough." grayson finally says after minutes of nothing and just staring.

"oh the boy talks." ella replies with a grin, taking her hand to cup his face and she grins.

"i'll see you around lover boy, i just wanted to see if everything was really what people said." ella leaves within seconds and i watch as she disappears within the crowd. from the moment i don't see her anymore i turn my body, looking at grayson as all of these emotions of irritation, jealousy, and indignation pile up on my chest and i escape somewhere away from it all. "aurora, stop." i oblige ready for him to hear everything i've been holding in for those minutes.

"oh, now you talk huh? real nice gray." i say turning away to get to the car to just sit in silence and possibly leave but he tugs on my arms gently to stop.

"listen whatever you think is happening it's not."

"oh really so that girl who came over to our friends and bluntly disrespected them and your own girlfriend for you not to do anything is what i shouldn't think is happening?" i say with my arms crossed and he's a loss for words.

"no puedo soportar que grayson, tú es pendjo." i yell at him knowing his is unaware of what i mean but i walk off now outside as he still follows.

"aurora, i'm sorry, okay. i just froze, i haven't seen in her almost a year, alright."

"doesn't matter, gray! i would have defended you no matter what and you let her walk all over me!" i scream with a sigh trying to get the keys out of my purse. parties always ignited the bad in everyone.

"aurora, please don't go. just let me explain."

i finally get ahold of my keys and once i do i turn around looking at the boy with plea in his eyes. "explain it to the people she hurt in there. not me, i don't want to here it right now." i pause, opening the car door. "tell the girls to get a ride from you and ethan i just want to go home." i sigh and before i can step in the car a strong pair of arms throw me over their shoulder and i'm upside down and the car door is shut.

"grayson put me fucking down!" i scream starting to hit on his back.

"not until we talk. i'm not letting another party be ruined, they are starting to be our bad luck." grayson states and i groan still yelling at him.

it seemed like a normally situation to us but to everyone else when seeing a tanned boy carrying an upside girl who screams in spanish throughout a house party is quite odd. i can't tell where's he taking me from my hair blocking the view. all i can glare at is the back of his legs move. yet he finally puts me down where i sat before. vivian, madeline, and ethan sitting in a row with me on the large couch.

i have a pout on my lips and i cross my arms feeling defeated. "now you're all going to listen to what i have to say and we are going to go back to normal and have a good night." grayson voices and i roll my eyes.

"yeah i'll forget it all after i beat the shit of that ella bitch." vivian snaps back trying to stand up once more only for ethan to nonchalantly push her back down lightly with an unamused look on his face.

"just us tell us who the girl is so we can find her on her twitter, find her weaknesses and take her the fuck the down." madeline states waiting for an explanation from grayson.

"ella is my ex-girlfriend from my last high school."

"what is up with you and mean girls, gray?" viv interrupts and i nod aggressively agreeing with her when that one time eva sat on his lap in lunch reminds me of her comment.

"stop interrupting!" he scolds and vivian sighs. "anyways our relationship was real fucked up when i dated her the end of sophomore year to junior year. she was really toxic and to be honest so was i at the time. but she moved during the middle of the year and we broke it off. i haven't seen her since and that's why i froze." grayson explains and i scoff.

"still doesn't explain why you couldn't just be shocked for a couple seconds then tell her to stop touching you when you have a girlfriend!" i scream the last part and the girls next to me make simple comments of agreement.

"i freaked out, aurora! you know how i get by now. i've told you especially." all of the sudden guilt starts to stitch throughout my skin. the way he has described his anxiety to me and it's toll on him with his actions. he notices my face change and that's when his softens and i pull him by his shirt and let my lips come to his in a kiss.

i know it doesn't make up for my ignorance but i can tell he knows what i'm trying to say as he smiles into it. "what the fuck, weren't you just about to go off? put him on blast?" vivian questions as we pull apart and i get up so he can take a seat and i take one on his lap.

"not anymore, i forgive him. i'm sorry gray, i understand now and i'll learn to understand quicker." i tell him and he nods giving me a soft, 'thank you.'

i can tell the girls are muddled but i was too caught up in the aftermath of our small fight and the thought of ella still in my mind.

"still doesn't help with my urge to stick a foot up her ass." viv mentions and i smile and nod to agree with her.

"yeah if i have to see her touch you anymore i will cut a bitch." i say and grayson grins.

"i like seeing you overprotective of me."

"of course, you're mine." i say and he chuckles beginning to tickle my sides and i start to burst with laughter as madeline stares for moment and rolls her eyes and turns her body to vivian who remains with a vexed look. ethan attempts to calm her down but knows he will fail because she wants revenge.

i know i did.

+

xenia van der woodsen as ella forbes
@xeniaoverdose — 18 years old

here's grayson's ex girlfriend! she's going to bring some dramamamamamamamamaaaaa

lol anyways make sure to vote and comment i would so appreciate!

xoxo

ps

here's some pics of aurora so you can how pretttyyyy she is!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.5K 25
[ completed ] TRIGGER WARNING omg I wrote this years ago and it's still getting reads and views. didn't expect that. be safe everyone. ❀️ love always...
8.1K 137 200
Hey.....Stop Scrolling and read this Grayson Dolan Ethan Dolan Imagines / Preferences All Ya Dreams Coming True They only want you To Read
23.3K 123 47
This is only Dolan Twins Imagines Requests are now closed (after completion) Many genres and scenarios will occur in the imagines and there will be...
10.1K 194 31
"If we're doing the right thing, then why does it hurt so much?" A Ethan Dolan fanfic {completed}