14

aurora

Music blares causing the uprising of dancing, myself against grayson as we sway to the music and sing along instinctively. the words coming natural from our lips and so does the movement of my body. the vibe of the whole house being a positive one filled with good times. once the song we enjoyed was done we returned back to our spot in which vivian kisses ethan with such hunger.

she straddles his lap and her hands run through his hair while his rest by her ass. she smiles into the kiss and then continues to make out with him for much longer. i grin and divert my attention to madeline who talks with jack — she got what she wanted, to get fucked up — who nods at her words filled with slurs and unknown meanings.

grayson keeps touching me and was gripping my thigh, desiring a reaction from me. it was working but i attempted to not pay attention to it for teasing purposes. i believe he realizes my intentions as he does the same back and keeps his larger thigh on my leg but moves it up further causing me to squirm. "grayson." i warn and he looks at me, the lust in his eyes replacing the normal hazel of caring that was always there.

he smirks, almost not even fully to try to keep a straight face. "aurora." he says in the same way i do, mocking me. he gets riskier as he moves it a little higher and i just about had it with my hormones.

"that's it." i state, taking his hand and pulling him up the steps of the home and into the empty room who had the door wide open. i push him in locking the room and attacking the boy with full desire for him. i kiss his lips and as he still continues to kiss me he says, "jump." this lets me oblige and he catches my legs and clutches onto my thighs and puts me against a wall as he nips on my neck. my eyes are screwed shut in pleasure.

his name leaving my mouth like a prayer, to be said over and over again. my hands being able to run through his hair and tug on it when he gets my sweet spot and sucks on it. then peeling my shirt off and doing the same with his and he lays me on the bed where he kisses down my chest and undoes my bralette that was embellished with white lace. "fuck aurora, these things make me crazy." he says within heavy breaths and kisses on my skin referring to the lingerie.

i grin when he clutches softly onto one of my breasts and starts to unbutton my pants to get to my heat that is already craving for his touch. one he pulls down them his head moves to the spot and pulls down the panties that match the top. my hands gripping locks of hair and he lets his tongue be placed in me in ways of full ecstasy. "fuck, grayson." i moan and he inserts a finger making the pleasure heighten.

everything about this moment pushing me over the edge and his head between my thighs making my sight become satisfied. i'm so close and when i cum he licks me clean. his finger still has remains of me on him and when he crawls back to me he's sucking on it. i want to kiss him all over when he does. this causes me do what i think and flip him over so i'm doing the same actions of him as i unbutton his jeans.

his boxers coming into a full view and when i kiss his waist and come closer to his area he stops me. "no aurora i just want to do it already." he says with eagerness and i nod as he gets up to take a condom from his wallet and place it on him. he's kissing my neck and then eased his way into me making me moan already from the way he fills me. his thrusts start off slow and sultry. my body responding to it in such a pleasurable way. he gets quicker and picks up my right leg to put over his shoulder and begins to get more rough as i grip the sheets at how euphoric this moment was.

his moans making me go crazier and we ride out our highs and both orgasm making it pure contentment. we finish and i lay down waiting for him to get rid of the used condom and lay with me. our breaths are heavy and he finds my hand to hold it. i smile when he does this.