Unsent | Markson [✔]

By hobisofthands

"You are mine," He whispered. "Now let's go get a baby." - In which Mark and Jackson send each other unsent... More

Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Markson
Mark
Jackson
Markson

Jackson

1.3K 63 2
By hobisofthands

To: mtuan93@____.com
From: jackson.wang852@____.com

You think i don't know, but I do. You're still seeing him, after what we've been through. After what you've put me through. Yuggy told me to let it go and that im thinking to much, but Bam said that you're being selfish... How dare you still meet with him and act like its okay? What the fuck is going on with you? You used to be so loyal. We've never had to deal with something like this. We had always faught over who ate the last pack of ramen, who forgot to turn the water off after showering, if you didn't feed the dogs. But not anything like this. I don't know if i will be able to over come it.

Send.    Delete.

Are you sure you want to Delete this draft?
Save Draft/Delete

Monday, April 23rd, 2018
10:28pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
785K 29.1K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
2.3K 108 12
"Wo Ai Ni..Saranghae..I love you Tao baby." Kris said to Tao . . "Thank you, gege." Hey, this is my first story and fanfiction. I was hoping you coul...
6.4K 390 55
this is Tine's diary through year 2020. what can happen in one year? read to find out! (I suck at descriptions) The chapters are gonna be short so if...