Money

由 Arandomshipper

This isn't an original idea. My friend @caffeineandsarcasm came up with it and she said I could write it. I'm... 更多

Introduction
Taken and Examination
Pain and training
Meeting and greeting
Taunting and Flaunting
Tasks And Masks
Masquerade and Slave Trade
Sluts and Bucks
Pleasure and Leisure
Awake and Slaved
Love or Lust

Rules and regulations

80 3 0
由 Arandomshipper

"It's time to explain rules!" Mark declared and Jack shuddered.

He walked into the room and there was a smirk on his face. "Signe and Ethan get over here and help me explain the rules." They rush over beside him and Ethan knelt by his knees.

The pair watched them show off punishments for the different types of slaves. Ethan had very sexual punishments whereas Signe had punishments that you would expect with her role.

They were then assigned tasks where Jack found out he'd be the entertainment for the guests. Jack thought and then gasped. "I'm going to have to learn how to pole dance..." He whispered in realisation. 

As soon as Mark left the room everyone relaxed. "How am I supposed to learn how to pole dance in one day? Not even..." Jack sighed in stress.

Ethan walked over and put a hand on Jack's arm. "I'll teach you. I had to learn on my first day too." He pulled him up. "Let's get started as soon as we can."

The two of them ran off to a room somewhere in this massive house. They walked in and it was a strip club but Jack couldn't tell, he hadn't been to one in a while. They walked into the room and Ethan hopped on the stage. "Master Tyler likes to watch people dance on here, so he might appear, don't be alarmed if he walks in."

Ethan grabs onto the pole and spun around. "Just watch me and try to copy what I do." He keeps the moves fairly simple which Jack can follow with a lot of accuracies. 

Then, he started to slowly introduce spins and flips. He took a lot more time to teach Jack these moves, which he was thankful for. Master Tyler did eventually walk in and Ethan seemed very happy to see him.

He ran over to him and bent down before him. "Master Tyler, I didn't know you would be making an appearance today. I am teaching someone so I'm afraid there will be no show from me today." He kissed his feet in apology.

"It's ok, pet. Just continue with your lesson and I can watch." He sat down on one of the seats as Ethan hopped back onto the stage. Jack was suddenly a lot more nervous when he knew that Tyler was watching. 

Ethan continued to teach Jack the jumps and turns which he was slowly getting the hang of. "Good, you're doing great." Ethan praised and Jack smiled. "Ok, let's try and add things together." They began to work some more on the routines, adding little bits here and there.

———————————————————————

After a while, Jack had the routine ready for tonight. He was sweating a little from working so hard and having little to no energy. A bell rung and Ethan ran out of the room. Jack looked at Master Tyler with confusion written all over his face. "You better follow him, slave," Tyler commanded and Jack quickly left the room.

He managed to catch up with Ethan while he was running. "Ethan where are we going?" Jack asked as Ethan's run slowed to a walk.

Ethan sighed and looked at him. "We have to prepare dinner for Master Mark. We have to set up the room for performances and so on." Jack nodded to show that he understood and headed into the kitchen. 

Signe and Robin were working on the food and fed some of the slaves so they can work. "Sean, Ethan, come sit down and eat." Signe invited and they sat down beside people who were scoffing down food. Jack looked at them and they looked horrible some of them were horribly scarred and some were very, very young.

Jack was given his food and ate as quickly as he could while some people who had finished started to get up and set up the rooms. Jack looked over and Ethan seemed very stressed, he was one of the few people who don't look like he has been injured.

Ethan sighed and got up with Jack following behind him to the strip club as slaves went to the bar and started preparing cups. Strippers or slaves were warming up to perform. Ethan started putting things on the tables with Jack's help.

Screams began to echo down the hallway and then into the club. Jack and Ethan ran out and see a slave being punished. Jack covered his mouth in shock as they were being whipped.

"This will teach you not to disrespect me! You are a slave!" Mark yelled and kept hitting them hard. The slave screamed as blood is drawn from their back. Jack resisted the urge to run in and try to help in fear of getting the same treatment.

Jack turned away and walked back to the club so he wouldn't get punished too. Jack felt sick to his stomach as they continued  to set up the tables. "What did he do so bad to get whipped...?" Jack asked timidly.

Ethan shrugged. "He must've not eaten fast enough. I recognise him, he hasn't eaten in at least 2 days, poor boy." He shook his head but continued to work.

Jack worked for the rest of the time uncomfortably and Mark and Tyler came in at one point. Jack got tenser when he did. "Work faster!" Mark commanded as Jack got down and scrubbed the floors. He could hear his whip hitting against his hand and Mark walked over and stroked his hair.

Jack shivered but tried to not show his fear. "Did Ethan teach you well pet." Jack nodded as Mark continued to stroke his hair. "Good." He purrs. Jack tried to stay calm but he was shaking. Mark pulled his hair back. "Are you scared pet?" Jack shook his head but he was slapped in the face. "Don't lie to me. I can feel you shaking." He hissed.

"I-I'm sorry Master, you took me by surprise." Jack could felt his cheek burning in pain.

Mark let his hair go and threw him down to the ground. "Better not lie to me again. Fucking slut." He left with Tyler trailing behind him.

Jack slowly got up and held his cheek. "You were lucky," Ethan muttered. "I'm surprised he didn't do anything worse than that." Ethan picked him up and rubbed a substance on his cheek that cooled it down.

"Thank you," Jack said as he stood up. They slowly left the room to help others as they had finished their job.

———————————————————————

They walked into the ballroom where most of the slaves are. The sight was horrible, not the room, but the people were malnourished and some were horribly scarred. Jack tried not to look at them as they helped some of the struggling slaves. "Pet!" A voice boomed across the room. Everyone looked over to see Mark storming towards Ethan and Jack. "I thought I told you not to leave!" He stared wide-eyed as Mark picked him up.

Mark grabbed Jack's neck as Mark pulled him across the room. Other slaves watched in horror as this happened but they couldn't do anything about it. He let go of Jack's neck and carried him over his shoulder. "Second time you've disobeyed me in less than an hour," Mark growled.

"I'm sorry Master. I was just trying to give the guests the best experience." Jack stuttered as Mark took him to a room and threw him down on the bed. Jack looked up at him, absolutely terrified.

He got a whip and hit it against his hand. "I really didn't want to punish you on your first day, but look at what's happened." He growls and shakes his head.

Jack tries not to cry out of fear as he looked at him. He didn't bother trying to argue as he'll get in even more trouble. 

He raised the whip and hit Jack across his stomach. "Oh, I almost forgot. Strip." He commanded and hit him again but it was more like a tap.

Jack did so quickly as he tried not to show what pain he was in. Jack lay back down on the bed after he had stripped. "Good slut." Mark hit him again over his chest. "Turn around, hands and knees." He commanded and Jack did it quickly. He whipped over Jack's bum.

Mark whipped him until it got to twenty whips on each of his ass cheeks. He massaged them in his hands while Jack tried not to whimper. "So well behaved." He gave Jack's ass one last smack and then pulled back. Jack knew he was bleeding but Mark didn't care. "Get back to work now," Mark commanded and Jack quickly got up to finish off work.

"Where would you like me to work Master?" Jack asked and didn't make eye contact.

He hummed. "I want you to go and bandage up and stay in the strip club unless I or Master Tyler say otherwise." I nodded and quickly scampered out of the room and back to the strip club.

 Jack looked in and seen Ethan with Tyler. He tried to ignore them as he went to a first aid box. Jack was still naked from when Mark gave him his punishment. Jack knew that other people in the bar were staring as Ethan danced on his lap. Jack took the first aid kit and went into the back where another slave was. He walked over and laid Jack down on a shabby couch in the back.

He wiped over the lashes and Jack hissed. "Better introduce myself. I'm Daniel Howell. I've never seen you here before, are you Sean? Master talks about you a lot if you are." Jack looked up at Dan and he slowly nodded. "Oh, you are! Well, it's nice to meet you. Wish it wasn't in a place like this but," he sighs and shrugs. "It's how it is."

Dan started to bandage Jack's back after he finished cleaning. "Thank you for this by the way." He smiled at what Jack said.

"It's no big deal, I do this a lot." He sighs and pulls back. "I think it's good that you stay and heal for tonight. It's a big night."

Jack nodded. "I know... does he hit people often?" He asked Dan timidly.

He sighed and nodded. "He's a very angry man. I have to go now, but stay safe ok?"

"Same to you."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

76.9K 3.1K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...
18.2K 1.2K 36
❥ RESTARTED 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞😭 in·de·ci·sive - 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕖. - 𝐎𝐑 - 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕙𝕒�...
197 4 44
PROLOGUE: There was a man sitting at home, fiddling with his pencil, trying his best to do his job. This man sat back and sighed. He was famished and...
7.7K 374 62
Yugyeom x male reader [Jun Duri] ¡Requested by @FancyOoO! Sensation fades when you don't feel, Vision fades when you don't see, Memories fade when yo...