More Than This // Louis Tomli...

بواسطة lostinparadise25

Megan Payne is Liam Payne's younger sister. Yes, the Liam Payne of One Direction. Sounds pretty cool, right... المزيد

More Than This
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 15

164K 1.8K 875
بواسطة lostinparadise25

Chapter 15

Megan's POV

My hand's were intertwined with his as we walked down the sidewalk, ice cream cones in hand. So far, we'd been fine. No paparazzi, no Walter, just me and him and our childish ways. We occasionally bursted out yelling random things and skipping around. Back at the ice cream store he complained that he didn't have a carrot flavored ice cream. He mumbled something about how it wasn't Burger King and he couldn't have it his way, making me die of laughter. I was licking my scoop of cookies n' cream, my absolute favorite, while Louis was happy with his strawberry flavor with gummy worms on top. I swear he was a kid stuck in the body of a twenty year old.

"Lou, my feet hurt." I said, stopping to take off my heels. "Piggy back ride?"

Louis smirked then started to lower down. "Hold my cone. Don't. Touch. My. Gummy. Worms." He said and I giggled, climbing on his back. The whole time he ran down the street he hummed the 'Mission Impossible' theme really loudly. I laughed at all the looks people were giving us. One older lady muttered 'Crazy kids' and threatened to call the cops.

"TELL THEM I SAID HI!" Louis said, spun around a bit then ran off again.

"Lou, where are we going?" My surroundings were starting to become strangely familiar. Trees were coming into view, I heard kids complaining because they had to leave. This was the park. This was the park where I met Louis and the boys. This was the same place I almost lost Louis. I asked Louis to put me down and he did. I handed him his cone and reached for his hand. He took mine, squeezing it gently.

"This is that park." I said, licking my ice cream slower now. I wasn't really enjoying this as much.

"Yup." He said, popping the 'p'. He looked around then smiled down at me. It was a bit of a creepy smile.

"Umm, Lou? What are you thinking?"

"Race you down the slide!"

Like I said, a kid trapped inside a twenty year old's body.

"But Lou, I'm not done with my ice cream!" I said, but eventually ran after him. We ran up the stairs and sat in front of the two slides put together. "One, two, three!" he said, and I slid down.

"Haha! I beat you!" Louis said, sticking his tongue out me.

"Did not! And I'm in a dress!"

"Not my problem." Louis shrugged, eating a gummy worm. I shot him a look and he pretended to be really interested in his ice cream.

"Let's go again!" I said and we both ran to the stairs to get back up to the slide. "One, two, three!" We slid down and this time I beat him.

"Just so you know, I let you win, love." He said, kissing my cheek. His lips were cold from the ice cream. We had just finished it and were laying down on the grass, looking up at the stars. They were so pretty.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Lou." I said, rolling over to look at him. "This was a really fun night, Louis. Thank you."

"Anything for you, love. I honestly don't think anything could ruin this night." Louis said and I smiled.

Ooh, spoke too soon. I screamed as the sprinklers went off. "LOUIS! GET UP! OH MY GOSH!" I screamed again feeling the cold water spray all around me. Louis got up, laughing at me then yelled, running through the whole field.

He ran back over to me and took my hand, pulling me in there with him. The sprinklers shot up in all directions. I shrieked feeling the cold water hit me but eventually I didn't care, just ran around with Lou, dancing barefoot in the fields. I felt like a nature fairy or something. Louis quickly picked me up and kissed me on the lips, our lips moving perfectly together. It wasn't exactly a kiss in the ran, but it was still just as nice.

"Oh my gosh, Lou! You're soaked!" I said, shivering in the cold.

"I couldn't resist. Now, come here." Louis opened up his arms and I fell into them. I quickly wrapped his arms around me. It didn't help me as much since he was soaked too, but I still liked his arms around me. We managed to call the driver so we didn't have to walk home in the cold. With the heat on, and me and Boo Bear snuggling in the limo, it was just the perfect night.

When we got home, all the lights were off. I guess this was good because it gave us the advantage of sneaking up the stairs. I went in before Louis, tiptoeing carefully along the hardwood floors. I froze when suddenly all the lights turned on and someone groaned from the couch. Please don't be Liam, please don't be Liam. Please just let it be Niall waking up for a snack...

"Where have you two been?!"

That was definitely not Niall. Liam of course. Louis and I looked at each other. I said nothing, just stared at my feet which still had bits of grass on them from us running around. Louis didn't say anything either so Liam just continued. "I'm not even sure I have to ask because it's all over the news and the internet!" Liam yelled then turned on the TV. There was a picture of Louis and I leaving the ice cream place, holding hands and smiles on our faces. I cursed under my breath. I knew I saw that bush move!

"You two care to explain?" His voice was full of anger and I just felt sick in my stomach. It was that feeling you get when someone finds out your secret. You feel your heart start to race, heat rising up to your head. I couldn't run away now. I guess we'd have to tell.

"Liam...ugh..could you stop yelling? I'm so sad. M-My bloody head is pounding." I heard Harry say from the couch. He was slurring his words so I guessed he was drunk. I would've laughed since he started singing 'Drunk' by Ed Sheeran, but Liam was still waiting for an answer, anger easily seen on his face.

"Liam, I'm in love with your sister, all right!" Louis said suddenly. I looked up at him. He was serious. He really did love me. "And I honestly don't care what you think because I'm in love with her! I'm sorry, but that's the truth."

I saw Liam tense up a bit at his words while I was over here trying to hide my smile. I couldn't help it. He said he loved me! He stood up to Liam.

"Meg, we'll talk about this later." He said and my smile faded. "We've got bigger things to worry about." He ran a hand through his hair, and I froze a bit.

"W-What do you mean?"

He sighed and leaned on the staircase for support. "E-Ellie's gone."

Those were the two words I regretted hearing the most. I suddenly felt like I was about to throw up. I felt my knees buckle as I sat on the floor absolutely taken back. I just closed my eyes, hoping this was all a bad dream. I don't know how long I was on that floor for, I just knew it was a long time.

"T-The w-window. I left the stupid window open!" I screamed, getting up. I wanted to punch something. "I'm so stupid! This is all my fault!"

"M-Meg-" Louis began but it was too late. The tears were falling, thoughts were running through my head. Was she dead? No. No, no, no! Not my baby girl. Not my sweet, sweet Ellie.

"IT'S MY FAULT, LOU!" My breathing was getting quicker. "Was anybody here? Did anybody here to help her, Liam?!" I practically screamed at him. He had his head buried in his hands and still sitting on the staircase. He was shaking. I quickly stopped, seeing my brother like this was depressing. I quickly lowered my voice and came by him, trying to comfort him though there were so many questions I wanted to ask. "Liam..."

"We would've went to look for h-her but we couldn't find you guys. I should've listened to Niall, he said you guys were fine. We tried looking for you instead. Mrs. T-Tomlinson was here. S-She was knocked u-unconscious. S-She's all right now, but..." Liam trailed off and I heard him crying. I hated hearing him like this and eventually, my tears fell faster. Louis was sitting by Harry, crying too.

"Shouldn't have taken you out, Meg. I-I'm sorry." I heard him say.

"No, Lou, that was the best night I've had since he came." I sniffed a bit, and wiped away my tears. "We're going to be fine though. We're going to find Ellie. We will."

"I called the p-police.." Liam said, wiping his tears away and I froze.

"Which station?"

"Does it even matter?!"

"Walter knows someone there! Roy, I think that was his name. Every time I tried to call and ask for help, he never believed me! Told me to stop calling. Roy beat his daughter too! Walter and him kept their little secrets safe! The police won't help us! They're in on this secret!" I said, then took a deep breath. I looked around the room and just saw Louis shaking his head, and Liam looking down at his shoes. I just stood in the middle of the room silently until I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the number and picked it up angrily.

"What the hell do you want?!" I screamed into the phone. Liam and Louis both looked up. I motioned for them to get on the line so they could listen in too.

"Well, I already have your sister. Now, all I need is you."

"If you dare lay a hand on Ellie, I swear I will kill you!"

"Now is that anyway to talk when you're sister's right by?" I heard Ellie whimper in the background and a tear rolled down my cheek. He said something about an address and if I didn't go, he'd kill Ellie. As soon as I got the information I needed, I hung up, tired of hearing his voice. I cursed and ran up the stairs to her room. When I walked inside, I saw that Ellie clearly didn't go down without a fight. Sheets were torn, pillows and her toys scattered every where. As I looked out the window, I swore to myself I'd find Ellie. That night I slept in her bed, the only thing that kept me going was thinking that she didn't let Walter take her without a fight. And I'm sure she was fighting right now, after all she was my sister.

************************************************************************************************************

Thank you guys so much for everything.

Oh, and please tell me what you think! Remember DON'T HATE ME! IT'S ALL A PART OF THE STORY! REMEMBER IT IS JUST A STORY! All right? Good! haha! X) xx

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.2K 22 14
Mia Horan Is Niall Horan's Twin Sister. When Niall Joins One Direction, She gets to meet them . Her Dream Is To Become A Singer Or Dancer, With Her...
XOXO بواسطة Londra ✨

قصص الهواة

1.4K 40 13
Liam Payne, yes from one direction, has a twin sister? The answer to that is yes. Liam's twin sister, Layla, is coming to stay with him and the lads...
345K 4.9K 80
Olivia, Liam Payne's sister has been misbehaving lately. She gets sent overseas back to her brother and finds herself stuck with 5 boys that all seem...
125K 1.5K 29
Hi my name is Megan Marie Payne and i'm Liam Payne's adopted 7 year old sister.