Head Over Heels: The Missing...

By LostxInxStereo

More

Head Over Heels: The Missing Pieces: Justin Bieber Love Story:01
Head Over Heels: The Missing Pieces: Justin Bieber Love Story:02:
Head Over Heels: The Missing Pieces: Jusint Bieber Love Story:03:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:04:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:05
H.OH: The Missing Pieces:06:
H.O.H - Nxt CHapt
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:07:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:08:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:10:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:11:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:12
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:13
H.O.H:The Missing Pieces:14:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:15:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:16:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:17:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:18:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:19:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:20:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:21:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:22:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:23:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:25
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:26
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:27
H.O.H:The Missing Pieces:28:
H.O.H:The Missing Pieces:29:
H.O.H:TheMissingPieces:30:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:31:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:32
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:33:
H.O.H:The Missing Pieces:34:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:35:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:36:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:37:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:38:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:39:

H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:09:

6.5K 61 7
By LostxInxStereo

Haven't updated this one in maybe a week or so either, so I wanted too, now I gotta write the next chapter for BYLM :D

****************

I held onto Jazzy's hand, making my way through the stage as I looked for Lauren.

"Where is she?" Jazzy asked.

"I'm looking. She's right there I think."

I pointed to the curly haired brunette with her back to us, the silver strapless dress she was wearing had a mic attached to it, so it had to be her.

"This looks like the stage you were on Justin." Jazzy told me, looking up slightly.

"I was on this stage Jazzy. Not to long ago. When I brought you on stage with me. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah." She nodded, and then Lauren turned around. "No way!"

"I told you it wasn't my concert." I laughed. "I tried to surprise her, but she figured it out."

"It's ok," Lauren gave a small giggle, smiling over at me. "So your Justin's little sister hmm?"

I smiled back as Jazzy through her arms around her and Laur picked her up.

"How are you?" Laur asked Jazzy.

"Well I'm great now!" I laughed. You could tell we were related by the amount of energy we had.

"You get to sit with my mom and Justin towards the front during the concert. Won't that be cool."

"Yeah, I've never been to one besides Justin's, but I don't think that counts cause he is my brother and I've been to a few. I listen to him when I miss him though."

"Aw, that's sweet." Laur smiled at her, then at me. "Do you want our picture taken?"

 "Yeah!" Jazzy smiled and I smiled back, watching as Lauren handed her phone over to Ms. Renee.

"You too." Lauren said to me, motioning next to her and I felt a small blush creeping on my cheeks.

I put my arm around her waist, smiling as her mom counted down for the picture.

"Do a silly one too!" Laur told her mom.

I made a silly face, seeing Jazzy and Laur in the corner of my eye and laughed. It was really hard not to.

"Alright. I got it." Ms. Renee said.

Lauren looked at the pictures, holding her phone so Jazzy and I could see while still holding her against her hip.

"Your face Justin!"Jazzy said, pointing at the picture and laughed.

I smiled at her as Lauren sat her down, Jazzy taking hold of her hand. I watched as Lauren's smile widened.

She was probably scared Jazzy wouldn't like her, and being my girlfriend that wouldn't be a good thing.

We walked out on stage and I smiled to myself, remember the memories I had standing in this very spot.

Now I was making new ones.

"That's where we're sitting." I told Jazzy, pointing over at the seats blocked off.

"Wow. We are really close."

"Yeah, sure are."

"Thank you Justin." Jazzy hugged me, and I smiled into the hug, squeezing my eyes shut as I hugged her tighter.

"You're welcome."

I picked her up again, walking back beside Lauren and smiled at her.

"She likes you." I whispered in her ear.

"Good. I think I'm still shaking." She pointed to her hand, laughing nervoulsy.

"It's ok. I'm gonna go find Kenny. I don't know how we are going to get us out there."

"Alright. I gotta go warm up."

"Ok." I smiled at her, brushing her cheek with the back of my hand and kissed her. "I'll see you before you go out on stage."

"Ok." She smiled as we walked off the stage and I went and found Kenny.

I saw Lauren wave, and I looked down at Jazzy who was waving to her.

"I love her." Jazzy told me and  I laughed.

"I know you do." I smiled and kissed the side of her head.

I do too.

I looked around for Kenny, hugging Jazzy tighter to me as we walked around backstage.

"Hey, where is Lauren?" Ms. Renee asked.

"She went to go warm up." I told her.

"Oh ok. Good."

"Are you going to say 'Hi' to Ms. Renee?" I asked Jazzy.

"Hi." Jazzy smiled, giving a small wave and buried her face in my chest.

"She likes to act shy, even thought she's not. I explained.

"Lauren did that all the time." She laughed.

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. All the time, and then she'd drop the act and run around with her energetic self."

"I'm not surprised." I smiled at her, then at Kenny making his way over.

"How'd it go?" He asked.

"Great." I told him.

"Good."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I lifted Jazzy up onto my shoulders and saw Ms. Renee smiling at me from the corner of my eye.

"Look! There she is!" Jazzy said, patting the top of my head.

"Yup," I laughed. "Watch the hair there princess."

"Whoops. Sorry."

"It's cool." I smiled, watching Lauren with her guitar on stage and she looked over in my direction, a blush creeping on her cheeks as she looked away.

I laughed again, shaking my head a little.

She saw me.

I laughed as she started on Stereo Hearts, singing softly along with her as I looked up at Jazzy.

"Having fun?" I asked her.

"Mhm." Shen nodded.

"Good. Me too."

I glanced up, watching Lauren closely as the light bounced of her curled dark brown hair.

"She looks really pretty." Jazzy said.

"She sure does." I nodded once, then remembered her mom was standing right next to me.

I blushed, but saw her smile curl more on her face.

Yeah, I think I was doing a pretty good job...

* * * * * * * * * ** * *

I walked back stage carrying Jazzy and saw Lauren had collapsed on the couch, taking a deep breath as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Great job tonight hun." Ms. Renee told her, running her fingers through her hair.

"Thanks." She smiled and sat up as I put Jazzy down, taking her hand instead.

"It was so good!" Jazzy said.

"Yeah it was." I nodded.

"Thank you." She smiled and stood up, running her own hand through her hair.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek, feeling her smile the moment my lips touched her cheek.

"How was my mom?" She asked.

"She was fine. Jazzy and her got along really well."

"Justin?"

I turned, seeing Kenny walking over and frowned.

"Good." Lauren said as Kenny caught up to us.

"Great job tonight Lauren." He said, resting his hand on Laur's shoulder.

"Thanks." She smiled at him, then looked back at me.

"Mhm. Sorry Justin but we might want to get going. We gotta get you out of here."

"Alright." I sighed. I knew that was coming. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I kissed Lauren shortly, leaning in to her ear after I kissed her.

"I love you."

She seemed a little startled, but then smiled back at me.

She tucked her hair back behind her ear, then waved at Jazzy.

"Bye Lauren!" Jazzy said, waving back.

"Bye Jazzy." She laughed, and we walked away.

"Come no, let's go home." I said, picking her up again.

"Am I going to see her again?"

"What? Of course you are. She's my girlfriend, remember?"

"Yeah, I meant this week."

"Yup, she's coming ovre for dinner Tuesday, and you and Jaxon are going to be on your best behavior."

"Aren't I always?"

"Most of the time." I laughed. "But I have my moments too."

"Oh I know."

"Hey!" I frowned.

"Kidding."

"You better be missy." I said, sticking out my tongue.

"I am!"

"Good." I laughed and kissed her cheek.

* * * * * * * * * * *

I dialed Lauren's number, staring down at my red shoes as I waited for her to pick up.

"Hi." She answered.

"Hi." I said and laughed. "What are you up to?"

"I was actually playing around with my guitar, what are you up to?"

"I wanted to call my girlfriend and see if I could take her out to dinner, because I'm supposed to show you around town this week."

"Well I can check with her and see. I don't know what she's up to."

I raised an eyebrow, confused.

"Laur, you know I'm talking about you right?"

"Yes I know. I was teasing. I'd love to go out with you."

"Ok, when do you want me to pick you up? I'm good whenever."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I could leave now if you want, but I don't know how long it would take you to get ready, or if you're ready now, or whatever."

"You can leave now if you really want to. I am ready."

"Ok, then I'm on my way. i'll be there in like 15 or 20 minuets."

"Ok, who is going with us? Marc or Kenny?"

"Um, Kenny I guess."

"Ok. Well giver me a holler when you get here ok?"

"Alright cutie. I'll see you soon."

"Alright." She laughed and I hung up the phone.

I went out to where Kenny was waiting and smiled at him.

"Alright, let's go."

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I don't know yet. I guess I can ask her what she wants, but I was thinking pizza. I really want pizza, since I can't get yelled at because I don't have to sing tonight."

"Ok." He laughed.

* * * * * * * * *

"I'm coming." I said into the phone, walking beside Kenny."

"Ok." She said. "So am I waiting here?"

"Sure," I laughed. "Just to be safe, it's not like I can pick you up at home anyway, or I would."

"True. Ok, I'll wait."

"I'm getting in the elevator now." I said, shoving myself back against the wall. "I'll be there in 30 seconds."

"I'm counting. Bye."

I laughed again, shaking my head. Second time she's teased me today.

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and shoved it back in my pocket, standing as still as I possibly could in the elevator.

"I don't know how I do this." I muttered.

"What? Going on a date with your girlfriend?"

"No," I said, looking at him from the side as my eyebrows came together. "Ride in an elevator."

"You have done it so many times, I don't know why you freak out."

"It's a small space, and it doesn't go fast enough."

"Oh gee, would you look at that? The doors are opening."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and laughed at him as I got out of the elevator, practically running down the hall to Lauren's room.

I knocked lightly, and she opened the door.

"Hi." She smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"Hi. Where do you want to go?"

"You're showing me around aren't you? I thought you'd pick."

"Ok, well how does pizza sound?"

"Awesome. Let me just get my bag."

She reached over on her bed, slining it over her shoulder and walked back to me.

"I'm paying."

"Justin-"

"No," I shook my head as I smiled at her. "Let me be the boyfriend and buy you dinner."

"You're sure?"

"Yes I'm sure." I reached out for her hand, slipping my fingers through hers. "Tonight is on me. We are in Canada after all.

"Ok, well let's go. Now I really want pizza."

"Ok." I laughed, kissing the side of her head.

We got in the elevator and she slipped her hand around my arm. Believe it or not, it helped.

We got out again, and this time I let go of her hand as we walked outside to the car.

That sucked.

I held open the door for her, looking around before I ducked inside myself and took her hand again.

"So do you like Canada?" I asked her.

"I love Canada. I'd live here if I could." She looked out the window, then over at me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's pretty. They actually have seasons, unlike LA which usually just changes by a few degrees or a thunder storm."

"Speaking of thunder storm." I said, pointing out the window.

"Aw." She frowned, leaning over me to look out the window. "Fooey."

"Good thing everything we are doing is inside."

"You have stuff planned?"

"Yeah I have stuff planned. I have to make you think Canada is the best place on earth."

"What are we doing?"

"You'll see." I said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Nobody's here." Lauren said, standing beside me.

"Exactly. Usually they're closed Mondays."

"Usually?"

"Yeah." I shrugged, hoping she didn't ask why they were open now. "Now what size skates do you wear?"

"I'm a seven."

"Ok." I smiled at her, walking over to the counter.

"Can I have one womens pair in a seven," I lowered my voice, "And a size seven and a half in guys."

"Alright." He turned around, grabbing the shoes and handed me the skates. "Here you go."

"Thank you."

"Yup."

I turned back to Lauren, handing her her skates and sat down on the bench.

"I'm warning you now, I'm not very good." She said.

"You said that about skateboarding too and you impressed me."

"Yeah, well I've done that a bajillion times before."

"You'll be ok. I'll be there."

She sat next to me, pulling off her shoes and smiled at me.

I pulled on my skates, standing up and walked over to the ice, took off the guards and stepped on, waiting on the edge.

"I'm serious. I have only ever done this once."

"I'm serious too. I got you." I told her, holding out my hand. "Here, give me this one too."

I took her other hand, skating backwards slowly with her in front of me.

"So this is it huh? Where little Justin played hockey?"

"Mhm." I nodded. "I still do when I'm here, but that's usually just me and some of the crew. I beat everybody's ass."

"I'm sure you do, and here I am, having you pull me out onto the ice."

"You haven't fallen yet."

"Don't jinx it." She said, her eyes getting big.

"Sorry." I smiled at her, slowing down as we got to the middle. "I'm going to let go of one hand now ok?"

"Ok." She nodded slowly and I let go of one of her hands, still holding tightly to the other.

"See you've been rollerblading before right?" I asked.

"Yeah, plenty of times."

"This isn't much different."

"Oh no, there re just blades on the bottom of your feet instead." She smiled at me, shrugging it off and I looked over at her.

"Come on, you can do it. I bet you can do it." I tugged her gently as I skated forward, and her eyes widened again.

"I-I don't know."

"Just trust me and move forward. I won't let you fall."

She looked down at her feet, then moved forward next to me.

"Not so bad is it?" I asked.

"No." She shook her head, going to move forward and I saw her lose her balance. I caught her with my other hand, holding onto her waist as she blushed.

"See? I didn't let you fall." I smiled at her, tucking back a strand of her hand.

"Because you said you would catch me if I fell." She smiled. "And I did."

"No you didn't?" I raised an eyebrow confused.

I caught her.

"Yes," She nodded, her hand resting on my chest as she leaned in and kissed me. "I did."

"Oh." I mouthed, a huge smile growing on my face. "I understand now."

I let go of her other hand, pulling her closer by her waist as I kissed her again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 7.5K 200
@harrystyles started following you. ••••••••• i have no rights to any photos included in this story
231K 4.6K 37
Imagines / Oneshots Beyoncé Rihanna Nicki Minaj + More Y/N (Gip) Male Y/N