Hating Mr. Popular

By ShahdMohamed0

Welcome to Hailey's life! Her life changes the day her mother accepts a job in San Diego and move all the way... More

Hating Mr. Popular
Characters photos
Chapter 1 (Congratulations.)
Chapter 2 (Goodbye home and welcome new life.)
Chapter 3 (Starbucks)
Chapter 4 (I'm gonna miss you bro.)
Chapter 5 (First day of hell.)
Chapter 6 (So much for new student.)
Chapter 7 (He is Mr. Popular of the school. )
Chapter 8 (Angel fell from heaven)
Chapter 9 (A secret place.)
Chapter 10 (challenging.)
Chapter 11 (Happy birthday!)
Chapter 12 (Camping trip.)
NOTE.
Chapter 13 ( She tried to kill me! )
Chapter 14 (Hay Hay)
Chapter 15 (I was joking with you.)
Chapter 16 (James.)
Chapter 17 (Freinds.)
Chapter 18 (I'm breaking up with you.)
Chapter 19 (Would you go out with me?)
Chapter 21 ( You're John Brooke's daughter.)
Chapter 22 (She loves me back!)
Chapter 23 (The ugly Truth.)
Chapter 24 ( Same Motives.)
Chapter 25 (Footage.)
Chapter 26 ( Traitor.)
Chapter 27 ( I've changed Hailey..)
Chapter 28 ( Where is she! )
Chapter 29 ( Supposed.)

Chapter 20 (Triple date.)

46 5 1
By ShahdMohamed0

During the drive we kept talking about random stuff.

Finally we arrived at our destination, we got out of the car and made our way towards the restaurant.

We went to a beautiful receptionist red head girl with a genuine smile on her face. "We have a reservation for two under the name of James Martin." James said from beside me smiling.

"Yeah, of course. Follow me." She said and we followed her with my eyes taking in the beautiful expensive looking restaurant.

She stopped at our table and gestured for us to sit and look at our menus.

The table had two chairs and a red table cloth as the rest of the restaurant. There were a bunch of flowers in a vase and candles that smelt like vanilla. The aura of the place was lovely and romantic.

I glanced at James and found extremely nervous. "So, what do you think?" James asked fidgeting with his fingers nervously.

"It's beautiful." I breathed out looking at him with admiration.

Three months ago, I would have never imagined that I would end up in a fancy looking restaurant with a handsome boyfriend in a red dress in San Diego.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked looking at me warily.

"Just thinking about how life could change from one day to another." I replied truthfully.

"So, have you decided what you want to eat?" The waiter appeared from beside me and asked.

I looked at the menu, my eyes scanning different kind of food.

"I think I'll get a chicken veggies with garlic bread and seizure salad." I replied.

"And I'll get Italian meat stew with rice."

"Okay, would like to order the dessert now or after dinner?"

"No, after dinner. Thank you so much." James replied smiling.

After a couple moments of silence, James decided to break it. "So how am I doing so far?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I mean did I do better than the other dates?" He asked slightly worried about my answer.

"Well, How should I know...after all I've never been on a date before."

"Wow. I mean How? You're beautiful --actuallly so beautiful." He replied grinning.

"Well thank you, but I didn't find the right person."

"I'm glad that I'm him." He said smiling sweetly.

"Me too."

Minutes later the food arrived and we started digging in our meals.

The food was absolutely delicious, we kept talking about our past life and what we want to do in the future. He even told me about his Ex's and we kept telling funny stories.

The date was amazing and James was stunning...he was treating me like a queen. I know that when I tell mom she would be very happy.

The night was over and he drove me home.
. . . . . .

I woke up in the morning happily and what was more amazing that Dylan had called and he said that he will come back home today and told me not to tell mom about it so it would be a surprise.

He also said that he will bring his girlfriend with him.

Her name is Lillian, he met her in the university and they discovered that their rooms area next to each other.

So basically they helped each other in a project and became so close to each other until three weeks ago when be discovered that he loves her. You can tell the rest.

He asked her out and began dating. But he tells me that they are madly in love so he is bringing her home with him.

To say I was glad was underestimate. I was fucking happy.

I think life couldn't get any better.

. . . . . . . .

Ding. Ding.

"Hailey, open the door." Mom called from the kitchen and I was in the living room watching TV.

I told mom to prepare dinner for four people because I was inviting James and Vanessa on dinner.

But I was lying I said that because I wanted her to prepare for Dylan and Lillian.

I practically ran to the door feeling exciting as ever.

I opened the door and immediately engulfed Dylan into a bone crashing hug.

"I missed you. Why you didn't visit?" I said my voice muffled into his shirt.

"I missed you too. You gonna kill me you know." He said jokingly and pulled from the hug.

"Who came Hailey?" Mom asked coming from the kitchen.

She didn't let me reply as she came to see who is at the door.

"Oh. My. God DYLAN, When? I mean How?Why?--" My mom was shocked to see him and I think it's a nice surprise, she was cut off by him engulfing mom in a hug.

I turned to see Lilian standing awkwardly watching us. I totally forgot about her.

"Oh. Hi," I said reaching my hand for a shake.

"Hi, I'm Lilian..um you could call me Lilly." She said in a sweet voice.

"I'm Hailey." I said smiling.

"Oh sorry. How rude of me! Come in." I said as I remembered that she was still at the door.

I glanced at mom and she already took Dylan to the kitchen to feed him.

She didn't notice lilly.

I gestured for Lilly to join us in the kitchen. "Mom, you didn't notice that I have company." Dylan said laughing nervously.

"Oh. Hi, How are you doing honey?" Mom asked in a sweet voice.

"I'm great Mrs. Brooke. And you?" She said politely.

"Oh don't worry about me I'm fine."

"So. Mom this Lilly... My girlfriend." Dylan said introducing them properly.

"Wow. I didn't know that you have a girlfriend, well what a pleasant surprise." Mom said grinning but at the same time shocked.

Then without any warning mom crashed her into a hug.

2 Hours later we are sitting in the living room after dinner laughing and talking about our memories when we were younger.

"And then he crashed into the waiter and the waiter fell with the tray of the drinks into the pool." I said laughing hysterically.

We all teared up from laughing.

. . . . . . . .

I glanced at Dylan and Lilly from the corner of my eyes as I poured the milk on the chocho puffs.

He whispered something in her ear and she laughed and looked into his eyes. He took her hand and kissed her knuckles.

I turned around and continued with my breakfast with a smile making it's way on my face.

I finished preparing my breakfast but when I turned around they were kissing.

"PDA!" I shouted and laughed they looked at me shocked then they laughed along and Lilly's cheeks were burning with embarrassment.

Yesterday Lilly slept in the guest room and Dylan in his room.

Today we agreed on going to the movie theater the three of us with James.

Yeah I told Dylan about James. At the beginning he was angry but mom told him that just as he has a girlfriend and even got her home, I have the right to have a boyfriend.

Now it's 7:00 PM, James is picking us up so we could go to the diner and have dinner, after that we will go to the movies.

I'm wearing a black leggings, a white T-shirt and a denim jacket.

I slipped in my boots that's when I heard a car honk.

"Dylan, Lilly come on he is out." I called for them.

I got out and my eyes caught his brown ones.

I looked at James and gestured for him to wait for me as I was making my way to Ian.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I asked him smiling.

"Fine." He spat the words with much hurt and anger.

"I see that you too are doing great." He stated looking at James direction.

"Yeah, he is a good guy."

"I see." He said then he looked in my eyes and his eyes softened.

"Hailey, who are you standing with? Is that James?" I heard my brother's voice from behind me. I turned around and gestured for him to come.

"Ian this is Dylan, he came yesterday From LA." I introduced Dylan to Ian.

I turned to Dylan. "This is Ian my neighbor and my classmate."

"Nice to meet you Dylan, Hailey has been talking about you a lot." Ian said while handshaking Dylan.

"Nice to meet you too." Dylan replied smiling.

5 minutes later Ian and Dylan are now talking about basketball players.

Yeah they really seem to like each other.

"Well, we have to leave now." I said looking towards James's car.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"We are going to the Joe's diner and after that we are going to the movies." Dylan replied before I speak.

"That's nice, have fun guys."

"You too." Dylan replied.

We waved goodbye and made our way to the car. Lilly was already there.

Dylan sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the back with Lilly.

20 minutes later we arrived at the diner. It was packed with people, as we stepped inside the smell of bacon and burger waved my nostrils.

The place was recommend by James, he said that it's everyone's favorite and his too.

We sat on a table with Lilly beside and James across the table.

We talked for about 20 minutes until the waitress came to take the orders.

We ordered hamburger with cheese fries and chocolate milkshake.

While we waited for the orders the bell on the door rang pointing out that someone has arrived, out of curiosity my eyes landed on the person to be surprised to see Ian enter with his arm wrapped around Clara's waist.

My eyes found his and he just smirked at me and sat on the table in front of us.

I turned my gaze to the table and looked at James smiling.

The food came and we ate.

We kept cracking jocks and teasing each other.

Every once awhile I would steal a glance at Ian to find him either kissing or laughing with Clara.

Why I keep looking at him even if I'm with James. It's just doesn't feel good when I see him in her arms.

But I'm happy with James and he is happy so where is the problem?

Wrong...you just don't like him, you are falling for him.

That stupid voice in my head that keeps reminding me with the ugly truth.

"Hailey, What do you think?" James said but I didn't understand him.

"What? Sorry I just zoned out a little." I asked confused.

"We said that we will see overboard. What do you think?" He asked me.

"Yeah, it seems good." I replied when the truth is that I don't even know that movie.

Dylan turned around and he saw Ian.

"Ian?"  He asked him.

"You didn't tell us that you were coming." I said.

"Surprising plans." He replied.

"Hi, Hailey." Clara greeted.

"Hi."

"So I was wondering you have plans for tonight?" Dylan asked him,.I looked at him with wide eyes.

"No, you have?" Ian asked.

"Yeah we are going to the movies." Dylan replied smiling.

"That seems amazing. I'm in." He said raising his hand and laughing.

"Great. Sounds like you have finished." Dylan stated looking at the empty plates on his table.

"Yeah. Let's go." He said and asked the waitress for the check, he paid and so did we.

James wrapped his arm around my waist and leaned to my ear. "What's wrong babe?" he asked whispering.

"Nothing, I'm great." I half lied smiling to him. He nodded and we arrived to his car.

I don't know But Ian's existence just bothering me.

Dylan sat in the passenger seat with James. Me and Lilly sat in the back.

Ian and Clara followed us and we drove to the movies.

We arrived and got out of the cars, James wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling closer to him and kissing my hair. I smiled at the sweet gesture. Dylan wrapped his arm around Clara's waist and Dylan the same.

We booked our tickets and chose overboard.

We watched the movie. It was funny and romantic, we loved except for Ian who kept complaining about how boring the movie is and that a horror would have been better.

We arrived at our cars and Ian suggested to drive me and Dylan home since that we are neighbors.

We agreed that James would drive Clara and Ian would drive us. We said our goodbyes and left.

On the drive home Ian and Dylan seemed to be totally warmed up together. I feel like they know each other for years.

I noticed that Dylan loved Ian more than James.

We arrived home, "Thanks for the drive bro." Dylan said hugging Ian a bro hug.

"Bye Hailey."

"Bye Ian," I replied smiling. "Thanks for the drive, Goodnight!" I said and rushed out of the car but I heard him.

"Goodnight, Hay Hay."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

~Shahd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 240 11
As the title says
93.8K 3.5K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
160K 959 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
42.8K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...