Six Feet Under | pjm & myg

By godjinie

help, i lost myself again. but i remember you. _ based on the song Six Feet Under by Billie Eilish ©GODJINIE More

HI
0.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
:D

1.

1.6K 105 43
By godjinie

Help, I lost myself again,
But I remember you

monday. just another day of yoongi fulfilling his habit of strolling down the city.

the city was seemingly colder than usual.

everywhere he looked he could only see white. the cars? white. the buldings? white. the street? also in white.

everything was covered in snow.

songs were playing everywhere. kids were running about, some even slipped and fell on their bum. the adults were busy decorating their stores to celebrate christmas.

thats right. christmas.
christmas is tommorow.

what do people think of when they hear the word christmas? red, santa, snow and every symbolic of joy.

thats what yoongi used to think, too.

but christmas was never the same anymore after his only symbolic of joy left him in the cold harsh winter alone.

park jimin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
172K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...