Sweet Reality (Sequel To Grea...

YJfanficfreak

Mal and Ben are finally having an heir! But, of course, their lives aren't perfect, and new challenges swing... Еще

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Timeskip?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Happy New Year!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
700 FOLLOWERS!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Letters
Face Reveal
Chapter 26
Where's My Super Suit (Descendants Style)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The Thing About Ben Finding Out
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Reason Ben Hasn't Noticed
Chapter 35
Baby Names
Chapter 36
Descendants 3!!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Sequel? Please Vote!
Chapter 43
Details For Jonnie's Wedding
Chapter 44, Jonnie Wedding Part 1
Chapter 45, Jonnie Wedding Part 2
Chapter 46, Jonnie Wedding Part 3
Chapter 47, Jonnie Wedding Part 4
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Mal (Parody of Belle)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
I'm Leaving Wattpad.... Starting Friday
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Details for Devie's Wedding
Chapter 59
Epilogue
A/N
Third Book!
Yeah... This Just Happened....

Chapter 60

4K 82 92
YJfanficfreak

Previously in Sweet Reality....

"If anyone has any reason to believe that these two should not be together, speak now or forever hold your peace," The Priest said.

Suddenly a purple cloud of smoke gathered the middle of the aisle and everyone gasped. 

Dum Dum Dum... Who could it be?

"Finally Smurfs, I am Gargamel!" He yelled and then stopped and looked around. Everyone was wide-eyed staring at him. "Oops, sorry, wrong world. Congratulations?" He said before disappearing again. 

Evie and Doug looked at each other before laughing. 

"Alright, now that that's over with, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Doug Dwarfson," The Priest said and Doug pulled Evie into a sweet kiss. Everyone clapped and Evie and Doug broke the kiss and waved to them.

The reception went on for a good five hours, before everyone decided that Evie and Doug should have some time alone.

So, they all went home and lived happily ever after.....

The end!

Kidding! I'm kidding! 

Now, continue....

2:37 am....

Jane woke up to a sharp pain in her back. Turning on her side, she ignored it. Until she felt a warm liquid in between her legs. "Carlos..." Jane said freaking out slightly. When Carlos didn't respond Jane shook him. "YOU'RE GONNA BE A FATHER!" She yelled putting her cold feet on this legs. He jumped off the bed onto the floor. 

"Wh-What?" Carlos asked standing up.

"Um, I'm in labor!" Jane yelled again.

"You're in labor?! Right now?! Oh no, this is bad. This is very, very bad!" Carlos said.

"Carlos! Get the bag and help me to the car!" Jane said.

"Right, bag, car," he nodded Before grabbing the bag and running out of the door.

Jane sighed. "Three, two, one," she said and Carlos ran back in.

"Almost forgot you," he laughed nervously and helped her to the car. On the way there Carlos called everyone telling them They were on their way to the hospital because Jane was about to pop.

And 11 hours later, she did.....

"Christopher John De Vil," the nurse wrote down on a sheet of paper before exiting the room.

That's right, the baby everyone has expected to be a girl was actually a boy.

"He's adorable,' Jane said and kissed her baby's head.

"Both of you are," Carlos said smiling. This was his family, and he was willing to protect it, no matter the cost.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

51K 1.4K 35
Self Explanatory. Read to find out more. Requests Closed!
5.3K 96 19
In memory of Cameron Boyce Did you think this was the end of the story? Well it's not After the battle with Uma and everyone saved Auradon Indira ak...
8.2K 186 12
Sequel to "Meant to be - a Descendants story (Bal)" The new school year begins and everything goes as it was supposed to, but it soon seems to be rui...
122K 1.7K 50
*This is the sequel to my Descendants 4 book, so if you haven't already seen it I suggest you reading it first* A new portion of adventures the desce...