house of wolves ! ใ€Œ...

By lacenders

โ to find the secrets of the past look beyond this world through glass โž ๐›๐ฒ. harley... More

๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ข๐ข. friends and housemates
๐ข๐ข๐ข. relocations and initiations
๐ข๐ฏ. investigations and information
๐ฏ. spying and parties
๐ฏ๐ข. cylinders and intiations
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. hieroglyphics and investigators
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. discoveries and suspicions
๐ข๐ฑ. elixirs and cameras
๐ฑ. zombies and ideas
๐ฑ๐ข. eavesdropping and shock
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. canaries and dictionaries
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. returns and flashlights
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. confiscations and infiltrations
๐ฑ๐ฏ. ovations and messages
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. examinations and revelations
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. trails and escapes
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. transformations and explanations
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. numerology and nominations
๐ฑ๐ฑ. questions and answers
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข. expeditions and posters
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. campaigns and research
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. walkie talkies and straws
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. meetings and puzzle pieces
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ. misunderstandings and plans
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. makeups and bickering
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ceremonies and proms
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. returns and dreams
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. sisters and dollhouses
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ. hypnagogia and bids
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข. libraries and booklets
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. smoke and liars

๐ข. crushes and departures

1.2K 35 74
By lacenders

          "CAN I GET YOUR FRENCH NOTES?" Scott looked up from the frying pan of scrambled eggs toward his best friend in the doorway. Stiles' brown hair was disheveled and in complete and utter disarray. His blazer hung lopsided onto his body and his white button up was untucked. Meanwhile, his tie laid around his neck untied and one pant leg was neatly over his shoe while the other was bundled up around the middle of his shin.

"You're not even fully dressed," Scott scolded as he used the spatula to scrape some of the eggs onto his plate of bacon. "I woke you up this morning,"

"Yeah and I went back to sleep?" Stiles squinted his eyes toward his best friend, throwing his hands up in a 'Duh' motion as Scott simply sighed and set the frying pan down. He headed around the serving counter and toward the dining table where he had set his bag. He undid the flap of his messenger bag and scrounged around for his French notes.

Grabbing the red notebook, Scott pulled it from his bag and extended it out toward Stiles without even looking up as he reclipped his bag with his other hand. Scott looked up after a moment to see Stiles in the kitchen, a mouth full of scrambled eggs. "Dude,"

"I'm hungry," Stiles answered, though his voice was hard to discern through yellow tufts that flew from his mouth. Scott simply shook his head and set his notebook on the table, grabbing his messenger bag and throwing it onto his shoulder.

"Come on, everyone's already headed out. We're the last ones here," Scott told Stiles as he began to tie the fabric around his neck. Stiles then dashed out of the kitchen, prompting Scott to emit a heavy sigh. Moments later, Stiles skidded back into the room with his bag in hand. He then snatched Scott's notebook off of the table, careful not to forget it. "Ready?"

Stiles gave Scott a hearty grin as Scott just shook his head and held back a laugh. The two exited the kitchen and headed out of the house, beginning down the gravel path toward the main building of the school.

This is how it was most mornings for the two boys. Neither were exactly into the idea of boarding school but the two became fast friends and suddenly boarding school became a whole lot more bearable. "You know we have that French test today, right?" Scott stuffed his hands into his pant pockets, sending a glance over at Stiles who was hastily flipping open the French notebook.

"Why do you think I asked for your notebook?" Stiles scoffed, careful not to take his eyes off of the note pages. Scott just let out a breathy chuckle, shaking his head. The two headed across the campus, Scott making sure Stiles didn't slam into anyone or trip over his own feet as his nose was in the notebook.

As the boys entered the parking space, Stiles had yet to look up from the notebook. "If you don't know it by now, something tells me you're not gonna know it for the exam," Scott announced as he heard the distant sound of tires. Instinctively, Scott pulled Stiles closer to the cars just so he wouldn't walk in front of traffic.

"When did we learn any of this?" Stiles asked, finally pulling the book down from his face and stopping in his tracks. "We've been in school for, like, two weeks."

Further down the lot, a cab pulled up by the front entrance. Scott nudged Stiles with his elbow but Stiles waved him off, turning back to the notebook. "Did we actually learn full sentences?"

Scott quirked an eyebrow and leaned over to read the page of notes that Stiles was on. "That's How are you?"

Stiles hummed in response as a girl came crashing into him. The notebook flew from his hands as Stiles made a mad grab for it. Unfortunately he only grasped onto air. "I'm so so so sorry!" the American girl apologized as she gave the two boys a sincere smile and then dashed off.

Stiles bent down and picked the notebook back up as Scott looked back after the girl's fading figure. "Okay, come on." Scott patted Stiles on the back as he tore his gaze away and the two began heading toward the school entrance.

Stiles handed over the notebook as they headed into French class. "Mrs. Andrews!" Stiles greeted enthusiastically as he spotted their French teacher stood behind her desk. "You're looking as lovely as ever,"

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Stilinski. Take your seat," Mrs. Andrews instructed pointedly as she motioned toward the array of open seats. Scott chuckled to himself as he slid into his seat. Stiles bowed gracefully to Mrs. Andrews before going and taking the open seat beside Scott.

Scott set his bag on the table and went to put his notebook back inside as the boy in front of the two turned around. "Do either of you know what we're doing?"

"Sorry Scarfy, can't help you there," Stiles remarked, giving the boy a mischievous grin. 'Scarfy' scowled at Stiles, waving him off as he directed his attention toward Scott instead,

"Hey Isaac," Scott greeted as he set his bag back onto the floor. "We're taking a test, but if you're wondering what's on it, no idea," Isaac slumped in his seat, clearly about as clueless as Stiles was.

The sound of talking could be heard as the famous three musketeers: students Fabian Rutter, Patricia Williamson, and Joy Mercer, entered the classroom. Fabian trailed a few steps behind as Patricia and Joy were deep in conversation.

Isaac spun around in his seat, flashing his disarming smile toward the two. "Subtle, much?" Stiles teased under his breath as Scott just rolled his eyes. Isaac had his reputation of being a flirt, which started mostly after the change. Either way, he wasn't very subtle like Stiles insinuated.

"Heard that Bilinski," Isaac didn't even bother to turn around to jab at Stiles. Stiles just made a face at the back of his head while Scott contemplated throwing the pen in his hand at one of them. Of course, he didn't.

As the bell rang for class, Mrs. Andrews grabbed the packet of tests on her desks and began to hand them out. Scott droned out the noise as best he could, though his hearing made that harder than it should be. As the paper found itself in front of him, Scott clicked the button of his pen and like everyone else went to work.

At last for a moment before Alfie Lewis' nose began to 'bleed.' Of course, it didn't actually. Alfie was just a master at getting out of a test. "Dammit, why didn't I think of that?" Stiles cursed himself under his breath as Mrs. Andrews shooed him off, clearly put off by the sight of Alfie's nose gushing.

Alfie began to dash out, only slowing for a moment to show the students the truth to his nose bleed, not that they weren't already well aware. The class laughed collectively before Alfie crashed into their headmaster, Mr. Sweet. "Festine lente boy. More haste, less speed," Alfie nodded and dashed past him. "Sorry to interrupt, Mrs. Andrews. Joy, there's someone in my office here to see you,"

Isaac straightened himself up as Scott watched the exchange with curiosity. Rarely anyone ever came to the school, let alone someone for a specific student no less. Joy exchanged a look of confusion with Patricia before getting to her feet and following Mr. Sweet out.

_________________________

"She hasn't come back," Isaac commented as class dismissed. Stiles furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, clueless as to what the blonde was talking about. "Joy. The girl who got called to the office? Literally in the middle of class? Ring any bells?"

"Oh like the bells on your scarves?"

Scott just let out a sigh, moving past the two boys and exiting class. "Scott, wait up!" Scott stopped to let Stiles catch up, having ditched Isaac in the classroom. "You left me,"

"You were busy with Isaac," Scott replied with a shrug as the two began their way down the hall. "Also, no offense but you definitely need to get some new material,"

Stiles pouted, acting offended as he followed Scott to his locker. "Do you think it's weird?"

"What? About Joy?"

"I mean, are your wolfie senses picking up anything?" Stiles wondered, only earning a glare from Scott before he continued rummaging around his locker. "Look, Spider-Man has spidey senses, you're gonna have to deal with it,"

Scott let out a long sigh as he leant his arm up against his locker door. "No, I'm not getting anything."

Stiles smiled triumphantly glad to have won the argument before he turned to see the goth head of hair a few feet ahead of them. "Oh hey, there's Patricia. We could ask her,"

"Last time you tried to talk to her, she just about dumped a smoothie on your head," Scott pointed out as he shut his locker and turned to face Stiles. Stiles waved him off quickly, already gnawing over what he would ask Patricia to get to the bottom of the mystery. Though there wasn't much of a mystery, to Scott anyway.

Before Stiles could even take a step, Patricia rushed down the hallway. "That works too, yeah," Stiles exhaled as Scott just clapped him on the back supportively. "Let's just get to class,"

"I think Joy left," Isaac told the two as he headed over to them before they began to go to their next class. "I saw a car pull out of here and Patricia seems to be in a panic."

"Okay, take your crush elsewhere. The real detectives are at work." Stiles patted Isaac on the shoulder as Isaac shrugged his hand off.

Scott, like Isaac, paid no mind to the 'crush' comment and focused on the 'detective' one. "Joy left, she's not missing," Scott said, though his tone was more apprehensive than he intended it to be.

Stiles nodded, humming in response. "I hear you, I hear you. But get this," Before Stiles could say much else, Isaac cut him off.

"I vote we keep on an eye on it, no harm in just looking out," Isaac offered and Scott nodded in agreement. Getting panicky over nothing seemed pointless but considering other things, the boys could never be too sure. Isaac nodded once more in acknowledgement before heading off, leaving Scott with a grumbling Stiles.

"He's doing my chores for a week now,"

"We both know he's not," Scoff countered as Stiles just rolled his eyes, the two continuing to class. "But like Isaac said, don't get worked up," Stiles wasn't convinced, but he was also always looking for something to do even if there wasn't anything. "I mean, what can really be wrong?"

He had never been so wrong.

_________________________

slow start, sorry 'bout that. but hope y'all enjoyed!! we'll meet more characters next chapter so stay tuned!!

and leave comments pls and thx!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 2.2K 12
ใ€ All along there was some invisible string tying you to me. ใ€ž โช Stiles Stilinski ๐’™ Fem!OC โซ โช ยฉ vcmqire, 2024 โซ
3.7K 153 9
'๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ, ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐˜ฉ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ .' - ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
61K 732 31
Y/n - your name H/c - hair colour L/c - lip colour H/l - hair length E/c - eye colour ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ I don't own Teen Wolf. If you...
44.2K 1K 19
I do not own Teen Wolf or anything! Some photos are belonged to google. ~ Completed 11th December 2018