7 Days of Pleasing Destiny.

By Creamthrill143

RATED R! Welcome to seven days of pleasing Destiny. Ryan has a week to do absolutely whatever he wants to Des... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Epilogue

Day 7

46.2K 549 40
By Creamthrill143

Part two

Ryan leaned over me, his hands perfectly placed on my hips. He kissed the back of my neck and slammed home. A moan erupted from me and my eyes rolled back even further into my skull.

His hand trailed up to my hair where he pulled sharply, forcing my head off the bed, unlike my torso, and cocked to the side.

" I like to think that impatience killed the cat, not curiosity." He told me as he captured my earlobe between his teeth. I gasped.

I pushed my hips back to meet his hard thrusts and he growled through sealed teeth around my ear.

I whimpered.

" Do you agree?" he asked in my ear. His lips trailed to my shoulders, waiting for my response.

I shook my head quickly. He chuckled. "I beg to differ, love." His hips collided with my skin in a delicious sound. A sound that made me grow wetter and wetter.

He inhaled sharply and growled, his hips meeting my backside harder and faster than before. I dropped my head, panting and moaning and sometimes even screaming his name as loudly as I could into the beddings.

In a blinding wave, my body soared above everything around me as my womb clenched around his member. I collapsed forward, when he took me down with him in a roar. I shivered and giggled attempting to catch my breath.

" Ry-Ry, finally." I exclaimed, relieved for an off reason.

He kissed my back, and after a few minutes he got back up again.

He flipped me over and took my left leg to his shoulder.

" shit, I should have shaved better. " I exclaimed louder than I meant to. He smiled and looked at my legs and bunched up his eye brows. " smooth as velvet." He said kissing my ankle, then up to my knee where he stopped. In a quick thrust, he found home and not only moved me, but the bed as well.

I took my lip captive between my teeth and moaned, arching up, and attempting to both run from and move closer to the source of pleasure. Looking down at his sculpted hips I smiled to myself.

I found his hands and laced his fingers around mine but when an idea popped in my head, I let go as fast as I could. I put his right hand on my breast and his left on my hip, closer to my ass and waited. In an instant his left hand moved up and covered my other breast. His fingers played with my nipples and he moved his head closer. He dropped my leg to his side and he took a breast in his mouth.

I gasped and grabbed his shoulders as an orgasm creeped near by.

In a tremble, I writhed under my soon to be fiancé's big frame and an orgasm took home in my body. I pushed at his chest and tightened my legs around him mouthing a tight squeal.

My legs shook, and I felt like I was swimming and when he looked up at me, he smiled and sighed contently. He leaned up and lightly kissed my face, then down to my chin and to my neck and he continued in slow thrusts to match his slow actions. With my body humming from a high I had just experienced so quickly, I shut my eyes and looked at the back of my eye lids for a while. This was definitely heavenly.

Quiet gasps escaped us as we both shared something quiet and sweet between us. My heart almost erupted in happiness.

This went on for however long and he gently propped himself over me, holding my gaze as he slammed in home harder than before. My face twisted in pleasure as I awaited another sweet blow, which came micro seconds after the first. My arms trembled, and so did my legs that I realized had long fallen from his waist.

"I never want to forget the beautiful faces you made and will continue to make tonight as I claim what is rightfully mine." He said leaning down for my lips.

"Ry-Ry!" I exclaimed letting my hands get lost in his hair. I tilted my hips up and erupted in a scream as soon as he found his release and sparked mine. I tightened around him and arched into him. His mouth fell from my lips and he looked up at me with lazy in his eyes before he pulled out of me to lay next to me.

I moaned, turning into his chest quickly and I leaned up and kissed his neck. I rested my head on his and he chuckled slightly.

"What?" I asked smiling at him. He shook his head and looked up at me. His lips found my cheek in the most lightest and intimate way. With the back of his hand, he caressed my face and I blushed.

" you make me feel a certain way." I whispered letting my head rest gently on his chest. He pulled me close to him, wrapping himself around me.

He kissed me so spontaneously and suddenly and I couldn't help but melt into him. In that moment, I realized that I wanted more with him. I wanted the small things and the big things too. And the happy moments and the sad ones too. I wanted to be his. His Mrs.. And I was his. I felt so light headed around him, like I could float.

"Tell me you love me?" he asked so quietly in my ear and I almost cried.

My heart thudded against my chest, my head spun with words and a small smile stuck to my lips. I rested my cheek against his, right after I placed a kiss on it, and whispered the three most powerful words to him.

" I love you." And with that, his teeth sank into my neck and he marked me.

I was his, and no one could change that. We had a permanent bond.

He was mine. No one could change that. We had a permanent bond.

The experience was like being high, if I knew what being high was like! I could almost taste the emotions I was experiencing. I wrapped my arms around is neck tighter and I puddled happily into him.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I woke up to find him studying me. I smiled up and stretched against him.

Not a word was spoken between us for a while and all we did was smile to each other. My mind floated to memories of the night before and I flushed. I rested my head on his chest and I closed my eyes enjoying his fast heart beat and the silence.

The pool ball came to mind and I blinked up at him.

Like he read my mind, he said," our honeymoon. 8 cities, 8 weeks, starting in 8 days." I smiled up at him and he chuckled. "What do you think love bug?"

"I love it!" I told him in excitement. My hand felt his abdominals and he placed his hand over mine.

"Honeymoon? You haven't proposed yet!" He laughed and gently caressed my face.

"Valid point." He started. He leaned behind him and read the time that was on the wall clock behind him. " it is 7:58 am. Do you mind sitting with me this morning for a couple of minutes."

I nodded and looked up to study him just as he was doing to me.

He broke our gaze on us to look at the clock.

"One more minute." He said.

I looked at him and smiled before I reached up on my knees and placed my lips on his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist, pulling me to him. It was then that I realized that we were naked, not that it bothered me in anyway at all. I giggled lightly and he pulled me on to his lap.

" I talked to David, your mother and your father, and I have each of their blessings to go through with this." He smiled and kissed my forehead quickly.

He gently placed me on the bed, sitting upright and he got off. He got on his knee and held up that little box on his palm.

I smiled and sat on my knees waiting for him to go on.

" Destiny Faith Vargas will you marry me?"

"You talked to Dave?! And he said yes? He must really like you. That or he could be high?" We laughed. " Yes, I will marry you."

I got off the bed and leaned down to him.

" I say yes. But it's only because you sold me with the fact that I can't get rid of you and the great free sex." He laughed up at me and kissed my cheek.

" Also, I must confess, I said yes because I love you so much."

" I know." He smiled. " I love you more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 815 9
3 days. That was it, 3 days. It as though Nico was actually really dreading it-Will was sort of annoying, yeah, but it wouldn't be too bad. Especiall...
65.3K 698 6
Liam has just moved in with his girlfriend and has a daddy kink he can't control
19.5K 511 12
"A short fanfic in which Chongyun starts to realize his feelings for his best friend, ones he's been way too oblivious to; and much to Xiangling's fr...
30.1K 171 10
Isla has recently broken up with her ex-boyfriend and is struggling financially to support herself. Her co-worker tells her to join their city's unde...