Epilogue

If someone would have told me, six years ago, that Ryan and I would rarely speak, or look at each other I would have laughed in their face. If I had gotten a glimpse of today with Ryan, I would have said that it wasn't us.
We were so in love –
And I still think we could be.
Things started off great. The first week with him made me feel like I knew the man I married. I was head over heels by the end of that week, and even more so by the end of our first year together. We had, and still have, almost everything we wanted.
He got a career in law. And I got one in the pharmacy industry. And we both worked as realtors for our pack members over the Sumer and winter breaks. Life was incredible. We brought in hundreds of thousands collectively from real estate on a great year, and we were more than financially secure. We were aggressive savers, building our funds up, and every couple of months we would take time away and travel.
But after three and a half years together, we stopped taking time off for each other, and work took over our lives. And after year 4, things had gone down hill pretty fast and things weren't the same; where sex was just down to once a month while before it was at least four times a day. And before I get the lecture that this happens as you grow older..I don't want to hear it. I have needs and I know he has them too. His right hand shouldn't be his best friend. And he sure as hell shouldn't be making friends with another woman.
I sat in the tan insides of my jeep and looked out at the garage. I blinked away tears that streamed down my face and touched up my make up. I locked my car and walked up the concrete porch steps and into the house.
I could hear Ryan on the phone yelling about something before I even opened the front door. I found him pacing back and forth in front of the door and steps. I took off my white pumps and set them by the door without acknowledging my husband's presence.
My feet chased my bed upstairs and as soon as I got into my room, I placed my purse into the closet and stripped out of my office clothes.
Ryan's arms wrapped around me and I squealed in alarm.
" hi." His voice brought goosebumps to my skin and I turned around and looked at him.
" hi" it came out in a whisper, almost so quiet that even I didn't hear it.
He leaned down to kiss my cheek, and I could feel his five o'clock shadow right away. I could feel his body heat all over me and his scent wrapped around me without letting go.
" let's go out. " he said.
" where." I stated. " I'm not going anywhere." It hit me. I remembered that he was yelling previously, and that he had been all week.
The smile fell from his face when he asked, " why not?"
" because I'm not going to be used. If going out with me only happens when things don't go your way in the business world then, I'd rather stay here alone."
This was the longest we had talked in months.
" first of all, you are going out with me because I miss my wife. Business has nothing to do with me and you except when we're filing taxes. Right now we are not filing taxes." He pointed out. " we are going out because it's been almost two years that we've done something together alone."
I sighed and looked up at him with distress in my eyes. " I can say no."
" that you can. But why would you?"he stepped closer, closing the room between us, and his hand slipped to my naked waist, before he grabbed my ass, squeezing. There was a pushing smile across his lips, wanting me to say yes.
I sighed and looked up at him, unsure of how to feel at first. Then as I caught his eyes, the tears welled in my eyes and my forehead hit his chest, the tears now freely falling and he finally wrapped his arms around me tightly. I could hear his heart race as I softly cried my misery away. He picked me up and began to walk, and my legs wrapped around his waist in surprise. He lead me to the bed I slept alone in, and he placed me on what used to be his side of the bed with a kiss to my head.
The realization that I had failed as a wife hit me harder than I expected, and my heart hurt, I was breathless.
I looked up at him, " I'm sorry I failed you, Ryan." His hands caught my cheeks and he brought me to his lips.
The kiss was gentle. Almost like I was glass, but when he pulled back to look at me, I noticed his eyes had shifted, his pupils darkening and before I knew it his lips were on mine again. Hungrily.
His hands made their way into my hair and he pulled my eyes rolling at the delicious pain. When he growled and nipped my jaw, I knew Ryan was far from in control and he wouldn't be for a while.
" you did not fail me Luna, it was nothing more than a hiccup on both our ends." His voice was different. Deeper, commanding, damning. Sexy.
I moaned when he called me Luna, and even louder when he crawled over me to kiss me. He ripped my underwear off of me and pulled the bra I had on to expose my nipples. Alpha wasn't planning on just dropping in, he was doing more than patchwork to fix the marriage his human and Luna had fucked up.
He had been dormant for a while, years, and he was going to make up for lost time, and he was going to be ruthless while at it.
His lips parted from mine, and they found haven on my jaw, where he had nipped. He laid open mouth kisses down to my neck, and my collar bone where he stopped. He traced his finger over a spot on my neck and my eyes fluttered shut, he grumbled to himself and continued laying gentle, but feverish kisses along my skin.
His mouth stopped above my clit and he breathed, groaning.
Something in him must have snapped.
He was naked in an instant. And on top of me in a breath.
" I want you." He growled.
" have me." My legs bracketed his sides and hooked slightly around him, next thing I knew, the scream that escaped me was the first of the countless to come from the night. My needy pussy spasmed around his cock after the first thrust. He had slammed into my g-spot with immense ease, something I hadn't been able to do even with battery operated help. He pulled out and slammed back into me, his balls colliding with my skin.
With each vicious thrust he delivered, he brought me closer and closer to toe curling orgasm. His lips were all over me the same way my nails were all over his back. Both of us leaving a trail for the other to deal with later.
" oh god!" I cried out as my legs trembled. This had been exactly what I had been missing over the years, what he had been denying me. And when I looked up at him, I bit my lip as his eyes examined me. He took in every part of me, from my hair to my skin to my rampant breathing.
" fuck!" I cried as he reached for my nipple, rolling and pinching harder and harder as the seconds flew by. " I hate you." I continued. I was close and I couldn't take much more.
" oh, you do?" He smiled with a raised eyebrow. His face was glistening with swear and his arms were locked by my head. I tightened around him, causing him to groan and pull out slower.
"Yea!" I couldn't stop wanting to cry. I didn't hate him, but I was upset with him and the fact that he was able to fuck me to the point where I couldn't remember my own name was aggravating.
" cum for me, kitten." He demanded. And my body listened, shaking and convulsing under him I came undone with tears in my eyes. He followed suit after, with erratic thrusts and a moan he collapsed on top of me.
The tears spilled over and dressed my cheeks and he peeked up at me.
" don't cry, kitten, we're not done." He smirked and hovered over me again and I could feel him get hard inside me again. The feeling was erotic. Knowing this powerful man was hard for me was beyond sexy.
He palmed my tears away, reminding me that he was just alpha, not Ryan.
He snaked his arm around my waist, holding me tightly before he pulled me to the edge of the bed, with my legs over his forearms.
He stood straight up, hands grasping my hips and the fold of my left thigh, and began his delicious attack to my pussy.
" you feel so good, kitten." He smiled looking like a sex god.
I attempted to mumble an I hate you to him but the words wouldn't leave my mouth in anything other than moans.
I clutched the covers of the bed eventually ripping them as he continued to hammer into me. His thumb rubbed my clit moments after he heard the rip, he was determined to get me to cum.
I could hear our skins meeting in slaps against each other and the bed creaking as we musically moved in sync.
" I'm gonna cum, alpha" It wasn't long before the words bellowed out from my mouth.
He stopped and leaned down to expose my neck to him and before I could get over the disappointment of being denied an orgasm, he marked me sparking an eye rolling, earthshaking orgasm. He held me tightly as my body trembled in pleasure, I milked him for all of him and his moans were swallowed by my own.
I could feel his eyes on me as I made an attempt to recover and ignore the pleasure surfing through me. It felt like a lifetime passed before he spoke to me, my body was still humming and would be for a while.
" you are so beautiful, baby" he kissed my lips. As I shut my eyes to ground myself.
I moaned his response and he laughed.
" we're still not done." I almost cried.
" I'm going to die!" I exclaimed in an exhausted whisper but that didn't stop him. He had slipped himself out of me, flipped me to my stomach and he was slamming back into me in no time. This time, I made a attempt to slow him by meeting him half way, but it was to no avail. It was clear, he was large and in charge and my body was to do no more than submit and cum for him.
*•*•*•*
When I awoke the next afternoon, I was pinned under heavy arms and the smell of sex.
My stomach rumbled in hunger and he laughed.
" that's the fifteenth time." He said with a kiss to my head. I smiled and went to turn but groaned." what's the matter, kitten."
He laughed even more.
" I'm glad you're amused." My voice was hoarse and I sighed out to express my frustration. It hit me then that everything hurt. My legs and nether-regions especially and I was sure I couldn't walk even if I wanted to.
I moved my head to the right and caught his eyes with a small smile.
" come here." I whispered out and he brought his face to mine. I placed a kiss on his cheek, and he smiled placing his lips on mine.
" I'm here baby." He kissed me again and I returned the gesture since that was the only thing that didn't hurt too badly.
" I miss this." I said when he leaned his forehead on mine.
" you don't have to anymore." He leaned to kiss my neck and I remembered that he had marked me.
"NO!" I exclaimed moving to cover my neck, completely forgetting about the pain. I moaned out in discomfort as he laughed above me. " asshole."
He was beside himself in laughter now as he clutched his stomach.
" it wasn't me, it was my alpha." He reminded me. " my turn is in a couple hours."