The Legend of Korra (Book 2:...

By Mintink_Productions

This is my complete second season of The Legend of Korra. This is my series, this has to do nothing with the... More

Book 2; Fire, Episode 2: A Day of Trouble!
Book 2; Fire, Episode 3: A Legendary Break Out!
Book 2; Fire, Episode 4: The Next Element
Book 2; Fire, Episode 5: A New Foe! 1
Book 2; Fire, Episode 6: A New Foe! 2
Book 2; Fire, Episode 7: The Republic City Meeting
Book 2; Fire, Episode 8: The Avatar Love Begins
Book 2; Fire, Episode 9: Tarrloks Plan
Book 2; Fire, Episode 10: The Attack on Air Temple Island!
Book 2; Fire, Episode 11: The Awakening of Death! Part 1
Book 2; Fire, Episode 12: The Awakening of Death! Part 2
Book 2; Fire, Episode 13: The Devastation
Book 2; Fire, Episode 14: The Sacrifice
Book 2; Fire, Episode 15: The Lost Containments
Book 2; Fire, Episode 16: The Hunt of a Avatar
Book 2; Fire, Episode 17: A Faitful Encounter
Book 2; Fire, Episode 18: Forbidden Lies to Death
Book 2; Fire, Episode 19: Lost and Old to a New Plan
Book 2; Fire, Episode 20: Is this the End of the World?

Book 2; Fire, Episode 1: Six months later

300 3 0
By Mintink_Productions

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world."

The Legend of Korra

"Six months ago Avatar Korra saved Republic City from the evil mad scientist and Asamis father, Heroshi. Now here in our six months later Korra is continuing to learn her avatar bending skills, so sit back and relax and enjoy book 2: Fire."

At Air Temple Island Korra was in her room sleeping as Naga poked her head in and licked Korra as Korra started laughing and she woke up. "Good morning Naga." She said. She petted Naga and gave her a treat as Naga licked her and Korra laughed as she headed to the kitchen. Korra entered and saw Bolin, Mako, and Asami eating. "Hey guys." She said. "Hey Korra." They all said. Korra sat down as Jinora brought over a plate and set it in front of Korra as Korra thanked her and ate some.

Later at the arena Korra was putting on her suit as Mako walked over to her. "Hey Korra." He said. "Oh hey Mako, what's up?" She asked. "Why are you putting on that suit?" He asked. "Because Bolin told me I could play." She said. He glared and walked over to Bolin as he was eating a little bit of the water tribe noodles and Mako kicked it into a wall. "Dude what was that for?!" He exclaimed. "For letting Korra play again." He said. "Geez can I do one thing with my girlfriend?" Asked Bolin. "Fine just this MATCH and I MEAN it." He said. "Alright Geez Mako." He said. They entered the game.

Later Korra and Bolin were walking with each other down the streets of Republic City. "So Korra hows your Avatar Training going?" He asked. "Good Tenzin told me I can move onto fire now because he thinks I mastered earth." She said. "Well I think you'll be the best avatar ever." Said Bolin. Korra smiled and kissed him on the cheek as he smiled. Suddenly they heard a crash and walked over and saw garbage scattered everywhere. "What in the world?" Asked Bolin. Korra and Bolin pulled out a boulder and walked up the alley way as they saw two guys standing there. Korea gasped and pushed Bolin around a corner. "Hey what was that for?" Asked Bolin. "On my way to Republic City, I found them and we had quite a fight." She said. "Well well well." Said a voice. They looked back and saw the two men as Korra glared. "Hey there, I remember you." Said the first guy. "And I remember you too." Said Korra.

The two men and Korra stood there glaring at Korra. "Why did you hit all these garbage cans everywhere?" She asked. "Uh duh....food." Said the second guy. Korra and Bolin looked at each other and nodded and they pulled out a big boulder as the two men ran and they shot it at them and it crushed the two men. "Let's get back to Air Temple Island." Said Korra. Bolin nodded and the two ran off.

Written By: Anthony Dehaven

To Be Continued...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 101 26
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐: π„πšπ«π­π‘ (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐀) This is the second season of π“π‘πž 𝐅π₯𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐝 The world is divided into four nations -- the Water Trib...
33.9K 831 17
This is the second season of my first story "Our High School Life [Melizabeth]" If you haven't read my first story, read that first before this. So t...
7K 125 20
(DISCLAIMER, I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS USED IN THE STORY, ALL RIGHTS GO TO NICKELODEON AND ATLA. I AM SIMPLY JUST USING THESE CHARACTERS IN THE FF...
370 6 22
This is a Kyalin story, because the writers of LOK havent done well their job ! Here follow Kya and Lin falling in love.