Book 2; Fire, Episode 17: A Faitful Encounter

"Earth, Fire, Air, Water, Only the avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world."

The Legend of Korra Episode 39

The little kitten ran through the trees as Korra got up and chased after it. "Wait little kitten come back." Said Korra. It ran through the bushes as Korra shot fire at them and they burned to the ground. The kitten ran up a broken ship and went inside as Korra jumped inside and she landed on a dock piece as the kitten sat there. "Are you trying to show me something?" She asked. The kitten ran to another room as Korra entered and saw a blue ghost standing there.

"Uh hello there." She said. "Korra It's good to see you again." Said the ghost. "Wait it......Bolin?!" She exclaimed.
Back at Tarrloks base Tenzin was tied to a fence pole as a guard walked in with a bowl of crap. "Eat up Ten-sin." Said a guard. He groaned as he ate some and he puked on the floor. "Hey you two eat your crap." Said a guard. Mako rolled his eyes and Asami bashed her head onto the floor.

Back on the island Korra stood back as she smiled. "I can't believe it's actually you Bolin, why did you sacrifice your life?" She asked. "Sadly I had no choice. At first I thought we could escape Tarrlok with his little pathetic machines but once he had that huge robot I used my last power of bending and he smashed me to death." Said Bolin. "I.......I just miss you so much." She said. "Korra no matter what I'll always be here with you, always on your side." He said.

Back at the base Tenzin sat onto the floor as a lion jumped out of its cage and whacked Mako into a wall. "MAKO!!" Yelled Asami. Tenzin threw bars as it as Tenzin hit the floor as Tarrlok punched him. "No one throws bars at my lion." He said. Asami looked down as a tear came down. "Korra please come save us." She said. Mako got up very slowly holding his head as the lion growled at him.

Back on the island Bolin touched Korra on the head as her eyes shined blue as a portal appeared in front of her as she backed up and looked at Bolin. "This will lead to another dimension called The Spirit World." He said. "What do you think we'll find in there?" Asked Korra. "Good stuff I know it for sure." Said Bolin. He jumped through the portal as Korra jumped in as well.

Producer: Anthony Dehaven
Story Producer: Anthony Dehaven
The Legend of Korra
S.2 Episode 17

The owners of the Legend of Korra are Nickelodeon

To Be Continued..........