Nostalgia | Dazai Osamu

Door aspybun

"You're not In love with him again, are you?" "No." I lied. -in which a girl suffers from dealing with the tr... Meer

☆ Hi! ☆
1| Trauma
2| Quell
3| Distress
4| Memories
5| Revenge
6| Replay
7| Drink
8| Grasp
9| Gifted
10 | Burnt
11| Chamber
12| Desire
13| Closer
A/N
14 | Run
15 | Help
16| Thief
17 | Bittersweet
18| Truth
19 | Light
20 | Dark
Authors Note~
21 | Taken
Update! Im alive?
23 | Escape pt.1
24| Escape pt.2
25 | Await
26 | Explain
27| Cursed
28| Aliance
29 | Torment
30 | Diabolic
31| Taboo
32| Captive
33| Begin
34 | Strive
35| Havoc
36| Rue
37| White
38| Empty
39| Safe
40| Mine
~Afterwards, Authors love and Thank You!~
AN- been selected for Wattys?!
this fanfic was insane and so was i

22 | Choose

13.9K 487 582
Door aspybun

Lucy's P.O.V.

I watched her, waiting like a doll- emotionless yet gorgeous. She didn't budge at all whilst we were speaking and I was worried she might not have even been breathing.

(Y/n) was our new hope. Now she was finally under Francis entire demand and glamoured with the though of saving his daughter and destroying Yokohama. the guild were more than chuffed. Before we went to sleep we drunk to our great fortune that we had gained. Francis was looking particularly pleased- head high and a glass full of crimson wine in one of his finest dog attires. He sat on his throne at the top of the table, listening in on the chatter, but observing his new toy with all his might. (Y/n) sat next to him, not drinking, not moving, barely even living.

I felt a tinge of sorrow for her.

Did she really have a choice?

I never knew her, but would anyone agree to this? Did she even know?

After a sip of a drink I realised it never mattered to me. Feminine ways of caring for ones that aren't relevant of us, I suppose. I should only be caring of who she was now, for the demon Francis had created would bring us nothing but success and a family back to life.

Soon, everyone departed back to their dorms.

Midnight had struck and so had my heavy head. I didn't drink too much, but I was exhausted from all the commotion. I dawdled down the corridors, my feet finding their own way back to my room where I could collapse and fall asleep, well prepared for our attack on the entire city tomorrow. I stopped when something unfamiliar burst my ears.

I growled at the interruption of the comfortable silence, grimacing. The Moby Dick doesn't have many corridors or many rooms, considering the size it was, so when I saw a door that had never been touched out of the two years we had been together, I had to investigate. I knew I was tired, but what if someone was up to something? I was a curious person, after all.

I heard banging and rattling, which wasn't anything I was pleased about since my dorm was a few doors down. I was curious too about the racket- why would anyone be doing such work so late? I strode over to the door, about to moan at the person making the large amount of noise at night. I was about to say something, but my eyes widened in confusion and my breath was taken away as soon as I peered inside the large room.

"What is that?!" I shrieked. I stared at what was before me with my jaw gawping. I never notice Mark beside me, my eyes were to attracted to the horrific machine.

"Oh! Hey, Lucy. I've just finished working on this. Like it? I think it's a masterpiece." Mark said, a smirk at his lips. He switched out of his formal attire from the party, his work clothes already coated in dust.

"Yeah,it looks cool...but what is it?!" I asked the brunette.

"Well, Francis asked me that our newest member of the guild, (Y/n), might need a bit of a boost and a cage when it comes to taking over Yokohama. So... this I what I made," He informed, presenting his arm out to the machinery," Took me forever, but I got a lout out of it. New amo, new guns... practically everything I needed for a while."

I took another glance. I stared at it, up and down. It looked like something out of a horror film, something that you'd keep a monster in. Tanks of purple serum filled the cage, connecting to a spot where she would be... chained? Would Francis strap her down in this?

I stared at the serum... something was telling me that it was to mind control (Y/n).

"It looks lethal." I breathed.

Mark only laughed,

"And isn't that exactly what we want, right?"

I suddenly felt a bit more than a pinch of sorrow for (Y/n).

Y/n P.O.V

"You will not fail me tomorrow."

"I will not fail you tomorrow, Francis."

He smiled,"Good."

Francis peered down to me, his eyes staring down at me like an eagle. He seemed to be happy. I felt pride.

"Go to sleep, (Y/n). You realise how much you will be need rest, don't you?" Francis asked.

"Of course. You said it might rip me apart if I'm not careful." I reply. I do not feel fear for tomorrow, only hope that Francis will find his daughter.

"Exactly. Sleep tight... oh and, here," he hands me a box. I take it from him.

"Use it on your inner arm before you sleep." He instructs, no hesitation. He never said anything else. He shut the door quietly and left.

I done exactly as I was instructed to. No other thought was processed in my mind. I changed, I got ready for bed and now the box.

I sat it down on the desk and opened the lid. I frowned at the sight of a glass syringe filled with purple liquid, the needle approximately two inches.

I took it out, examined. I didn't recognised the drug, I didn't know it's use. Yet, Francis had ordered me to use it on my arm, so I must use it. I laid my left arm out and pressed it all the way in. My thumb covered the top and I pressed. It hurt, but this was for Francis.

I winced as I felt the liquid pour inside of me. I ripped it out as soon as it was completed.

I sighed, placing my needle back into the box and leaving it alone. My arm felt a small burning sensation that trickled through my veins as I moved it around slowly. It will bruise by morning.

My next step is to fall asleep. I switch of the light, and crawl into my bed, hoping the pain of my arm will not distract me on my vital sleep.

It took me approximately twenty minuets to fall asleep.

I hope that Francis will be satisfied for today.

I hope that we will complete our mission tomorrow.

I hope we will find The Book soon.

Also, we will kill Mori, and I will be the reason for his demise.

And I will also be the one to kill Da-

"NO!"

My fluctuating chest woke me, shaking me awake in another world.

I was on a floor, but I concentrated on my breathing, on my diseased mind. I shut my eyes tight- what was I saying? Kill Dazai? Hope Francis is satisfied?

This was wrong. Why was I thinking like this? What had that devil done to me?

I grasper my head, trying to shake out the bad omens that lurked in my head. When I opened my eyes, I notice the floor was divided. Divided by black and white, a eternal room in which I had never seen before.

I frowned, was this a dream?

I stood up, not wanting to be on the floor anymore, and noticed I was dresses in a black garment with a white underskirt. I had matching boot, and even matching gloves. Who put me in this? I lowkey liked it, but that's not the point. This must have been a dream. I was too familiar with them, particularly sour ones, to mistake it for anything else.

Where was I anyway? Why was I dreaming about this?

I looked around, noticing the whole place was divided by pure black and pure white as far as it could stretch. The contrast was almost radiating in my eyes.

"What is going on..? Never dreamt like this before." I asked myself, gazing at how far the two polar colours stretched. It didn't feel like one of my nightmares, however. This felt like something entirely new and foreign... almost fake.

"You can see it as a dream, if you so wish."

I immediately spun at the sound of that voice.

Francis.

He stood far in the right, but I could see his demonic smile, an no amount of white tuxedos and posh groomed hair could glamour it from me.

"What are you doing in my head?" I barked, anger rising.

"Relax, dear, there's nothing you can do about it." He gently said, stuffing his hands into his pockets. I cringed at how he called me dear.

"Why not!?"

"Because I own you now, remember?" His eyebrows raised, expecting an answer or for me to feel so terrified. I frowned, trying to recall anytime I had been stupid enough to say "Yes, Francis, you can have my soul. And would you like my freedom of my mind and dreams too?"

"No." I spat. I crossed my arms, hoping he'd explain.

He huffed," My, you haven't noticed what I have been doing to you then? Well, of course you wouldn't." I frowned again, taking my eyes of him to think. He had given me medicine when we first met in my tea that brought out my Immense Lustre and cured my pain... But was that it?

I pondered further...

Then it hit, my eyes widened.

Before I fell unconscious when I had been taken from Dazai, when Francis had strangled me...

And just now, forcing me to put that purple serum into my bloodstream.

He had been drugging me.

My face must have revealed my knowing, for Francis laughed quietly to himself," Now, you see."

I shook my head, "And why would a rich man like you need to drug me? Francis, I would had gladly helped you with finding The Book and slaughtering Mori. But drugging me is beyond limits."

"I know," he said, nodding," But you went beyond my rules."

I froze. Rules?

"What rules?" I quizzically asked.

Francis sighed, and took a couple of steps closer. Luckily he was at a tolerable distance. There was something in the way he walked that made him seem bothered to tell me, or as if he disliked bringing this topic to light.

"You never had fallen out of love with Mr Dazai Osamu, had you? How do you expect to wipe out a whole city if you can't defeat one lover? Just a man who had broken your heart a thousand times and left you in the pits to rot?" He snapped, but rather softly. Oh, so this was about Dazai, was it? I frowned at how he was bringing up such sensitive topic for me, and I tried to refrain myself from strangling him.

"I can not have anyone failing or tripping up tomorrow, my dear. I knew this would happen, therefore I had to control you." Francis concludesd," The Armed Detective Agency are our enemies. That includes Dazai Osamu, and when he comes to defeat us, you will no longer have the heart to let him go."

I fell silent. God, did I hate him. He was right though, I wouldn't do anything if it would hurt Dazai.

"Well... you're right about that..." I mutter. I couldn't deny that his reasons where justified to suit his desires. But it was still infuriating to know that his mind control still ran in my veins.

He approached me, his feet clicking and echoing throughout my ears. He walked smoothly, back arched and pointed chin a tad high.

I stared up to him as he smiled at me.

"You are mine now, (Y/n). I shall call you my greatest creation." He said, as if I should be honoured.

I felt a growl at the back of my throat. I was no trophy to him.

"You might have given me my gift and saved my life from Mori, but you do not own me like I am some kind of toy for you to pick up and throw around whenever you please." I snarl, piercing my eyes through his soul. Francis however had a shield coated around him, nothing ever got in his way.

"But I can, and I have. You're completely drugged and I would love to see you fight it off." He laughed.

I pushed him, as hard as I could, but my hands seeped through him like he was a pool of water.

"You will never own me!"

I walked away, not caring that I never hit him hard, or at all. I walked into the dark side, but there he was again. I turned to walk into the light... but he was there too.

"I own both sides of you. Where there is Light, There is Dark- and your true gift. I will use it to destroy Yokohama and bring back my daughters life." He said, simply. His voice started to echo, ringing in my head more than I wanted to.

"Do you know what you will also own? A wish to die when I'm free from your dirty grasp and out to kill you." I growled.

He stared down to me, eyes not moving. There was something that was in his eyes... was it fear?

"Oh, Francis." I smirked Was he afraid of my power?

"I drugged you to control you," He bickered," You will never be free."

"No, no, no, you're afraid that I will turn on you and kill you, aren't you? That's the main reason why you drugged me." I smiled, pointing my finger at his disapproved face. His eyes darted around the room, fingers attaching on his pockets acting nervous. He saw how powerful I was when he arrived at my apartment, he must have been watching me before as well. He knew all the power I had and what I could potentially hold with two... So he had to put some sort of restriction lock on me in case he got too scared like a little babe.

This turned the tables brilliantly.

"You're just like Mori." I spat.

"Well, you wield the most powerful gift, (Y/n). Is there anyone that isn't afraid of you other than your lover?" He bargained, disapproved of the talk.

"Not anymore, now that you have your control over me." I said quietly.

"But, I wouldn't get too excited. I know your fear too and this time it's obvious." He said.

I sighed. Dazai.

Oh, the woes to love in war. Love is its own war, and trying to battle two at a time was exhausting.

"Poor Dazai..." Francis chuckled," How he could be dead under your deeds."

"He will be fine." I say. Dazai could null anyone's ability just by a simple touch, and sometimes a frightening stare.

"But will he when he sees how manipulated you have become? What he let happen to you?"

I opened my mouth to retort, but no. No comeback came, because Francis was right. When Dazai saw me in the rain after knowing his medicine was killing me, he looked like he had died. Twice. Would he be able to cope?

Francis leaned over to whisper in my ear, "I don't think he will, my dear."

I bite my lip, now nervous.

"And neither will your friends, Chuuya and Akutagawa when they come to facing me." He smirked. He felt cold.

It was silent for a while.

"Should we make a deal?"

"No."

He laughed, "You might like it."

"Might not."

He ignored me and continued to speak," If you stay with me under my control, I will not send anyone out to defeat and murder your precious Dazai."

He circled around me, I stared at my new boots.

"Or... you can choose to run. Escape by the Moby Dick by morning and go to wherever you want. Fight with whoever you want as much as you wish. But, I will send troops out to defeat Dazai and have him slaughtered with his head on your home desk by the next morning. And you will be stripped from your Immense Lustre, but you will have your freedom."

I stared at him, "Seriously?"

"Yes."

"I thought you needed me for this mission?" I ask.

He opened his mouth, paused, then continued, "Needed, or wanted?"

My mouth dropped. What did he imply?!

He laughed, then turned around.

"I will call of your control so you can think, dear. This must be all too much for you." I felt the smile on his lips. He walked into the darkness, and stopped. My cheeks started to turn red...

"You have until morning."

He snapped his fingers and everything went pitch black.

I gasped yet again and I scrambled in my bed.

It was pitch black.

My mind was back to normal.

It took a few seconds for me to absorb all of the information that had happened, but I remembered it as clear as day.

I had an ultimate decision to make.

Stay, or risk my love?

______________________________

Aspynie- well fuck!!! what should you do?

also I apologise if my writing had degraded a little. I'm tired and I had eye migraines all through this week! Painful.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.5K 267 14
You, Nakahara (Name) were the twin sister of Nakahara Chuuya. Unlike your brother who manipulates gravity. You could manipulate time. While he went a...
165K 5.6K 14
∘♡༉∘ 𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐛𝐮�...
555K 28.9K 42
COMPLETED ▵ What if you woke up one day and didn't know who you were? What if after one accident, all your memories were blocked, and the one rule to...
140K 6K 44
Dazai x Isekaid OC "For Dazai-san, I can light the world up in flames, and you think I can't kill myself a second time?" Synopsis: Waking up in the w...