tord x tom

By binkstheweeb

this is a ship dont juge i was just bored sorry for bad spelling to More

kids
relationship
confusion
happiness
dreams
movie night
friends now?
A/N
A/n
107 reads!!
hanging out
210 reads!
help me!
A/n
art contest Winer!!
I was bored
planing
a/n again
sneak Peak!
play time~
looking around
plan into action
plan into action part 2
a/n
dreams
the call
the morning
#1???
coming to the base
walking up (part 1)
should i discontinue?
What should I call this lol
I'm so sorry
ghostly friend
I'm back kinda
stop reading this lol
here ya go
this isn't a chapter but-
rewrite!

help me part 2

324 10 5
By binkstheweeb

Edd pov

I woke up to my door being knocked off it's hinges too reveal tord.
"Tord what the heck?!" I said being tired
"Edd I need your help!" Tord said in a panic
I saw the fear in his eyes. I felt pity for him.
"What's wrong Tord? Why do you need my help?"
I asked trying my best not to fall asleep
"Edd SHE Has Tom! I need your help to get him back!"
He said with tears in his eyes I have never seen him like this.
"First of all who is she? And second of all why me?" I asked trying not to be rude.
" I will explain later and Matt is to much of a drama queen to help get tom back" tord said relaxing a bit
I gigled at the remark.
"Ok let's get some sleep and in the morning we will make a plan to get tom back okay?"
I said trying to calm down tord as much as possible.
"Okay edd sorry for waking you up..."
He said in a soft voice.

Tords pov

I walked out of the edd's room and I walk down to mine locking my door just in case.
I look at my bedside to see a picture of tom and I as kids. I felt tears in my eyes.
Tom please be okay you are my one and only. Pick up the picture and put it next to Tommie bear.
I smile a bit and fall asleep.

Toms pov

I wake up in a soft bed. I tried to get up but I was tied up I soon hear a door unlock so I pretend to sleep. I have gotten pretty good at it so I never got caught not sleeping when I was suppose to.
I hear footsteps coming closer to me and then they stoped right beside the bed. I soon heard a voice of a young woman say.
"Oh my Tommy you are still asleep well get as much sleep as you need because we are going to have so much fun!"
She sounded like a tiny child waiting for there parents to wake up .
So I went back to sleep where are you tord?

?????? Pov

Tom and I are going to have so much fun like waching movies and eating sweets all i want is Tommy to be mine and only mine. And I will do anything to keep it that way...

A/n

Hey guys I'm not dead
yayyyy =)
But I decided to have a art contest!
You see I wanted to see what you guys think ????/she looks like
You guys can tag me in the drawing you made for me in wattpad!
So that's all do today
Binksplays out! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
122K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
844K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
148K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...