The Principal's Boy Toy (Boyx...

By BoyxBoy_Lover

Ashton Stevenson has been in love with one particular man for the past three years but the man has no clue As... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

30.1K 269 12
By BoyxBoy_Lover

Chapter 1

Dinner at the Stevenson's was not the same. What was usually a relaxed and enjoyable part of the family's day was now a tense and uncomfortable part. The three family members sat at the large kitchen table pretending to be interested in their food. The silence that travel throughout the house was suffocating.

Eighteen year old Ashton Stevenson shuffled uncomfortably in his seat, twirling the saucy spaghetti around on his fork. He could feel his mother's piercing gaze on him, but he refused to look up. Jack, Ashton's father, cleared his throat, which seem to ring like a gun shot in the quiet house. The tension in the atmosphere was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Son are you sure?" Stacey, Ashton's mother, asked her son softly, finding it difficult to process the information. She was a bit surprise by her son's announcement. Sure he'd never shown interest in a girl but neither had he a boy.

Ashton thought about it. Was he sure? Of course he was. In all of his eighteen years of life he'd never had any emotional or sexual feelings toward the opposite sex so that had to stand for something. That and the fact that he's been in love with one particular man every since his first year of high school which was three years ago. He was more than sure.

"I'm positive mom" Ashton replied , looking down at his food.

The sound of a chair scraping against the marble floor had Ashton jumping in fright. He looked up in time to see his dad retreating figure. Tears spranged into his blue eyes, threatening to fall.

He sighed sadly , "He hates me."

Stacey shook her head at her husband's stubbornness. She knew that he didn't hate Ashton, he could never do that. He adored his son. He just didn't like the fact that he hadn't pick up on it, that he hadn't notice.

She reached across the large table and touch her son's hand. Ashton looked up at his mother questionably.

"Your father dose not hate you sweetie." She assured her son "He's just being stubborn. Give him a few days."

"Sure mom." Ashton mumbled devastatingly "I think I'll just head to bed now"

Stacey watched her son's slumped figure walk away from the dinner table.

Sighing heavily, the middle age mother whispered, "Jack you better fix this."

Slowly Ashton made his way up the stairs to his room. Closing and locking his door, he plopped down on his bed, almost immediately the tears began to stream down his face. He pushed his head into his pillow to muffle the sounds of his dreadful sobs.

"Son?"

Choking down a sob, Ashton jumped at the sound of his father's deep voice coming from behind his closed door. Not really in the mood to talk to his dad or anybody in the matter, Ashton decided to ignore his dad.

Ashton?" Jack tried again

Again Ashton ignored his dad.

Getting worried Jack twisted the knob on his son's door. His worry only increased when he realized that it was lock. He banged on the door, "Ashton open this door right now!"

Hearing the worry in his dad voice Ashton decided to answer him.

"Calm down dad I'm fine. I just don't feel like talking right now." He said , his voice hoarse from crying.

Jack sighed ,"Son I know you think that I'm upset with you, but I'm not. I'm upset with myself. Ashton I love you. You're my only son, my only child. I don't want you to get hurt."

He waited for his son's reply. He heard shuffling on the other side of the door and a few seconds later the door swung open.

Jack took in his son's puffy eyes and tear stained face. Instantly, with the need to protect his child, he pulled his son into the safety of his big arms. He held his son tight as Ashton cried his heart out.

As soon as his dad pulled him into his arms Ashton felt the dam of tears break and flood his face. He wrapped his arms around his dad's waist, squeezing him tight.

If Jack weren't such a big man then he was sure his son's tight hold on him would have actually hurt and he would have gladly taken the pain for him.

Minutes passed before Ashton finally calmed down enough to choked out a hoarse,"I t-th-thought you hated me."

Shocked Jack pushed his son back enough so that he could look down into his face,"Son I could never hate you. You are my life, my heart and nothing, especially something as simple as your sexuality could ever change that. No matter what your decisions are, your mother and I will always stand by you and support you."

Ashton looked up at his dad and for the first time since his announcement he found his self smiling.

Jack looked down at his son and returned his smile. He was so small compared to him. Ashton was only 5'5 and skinny, while he was 6'4 with broad shoulders and muscles for days. Despite the differences in size, Ashton had his dad's thick brown hair and blue eyes.

"Goodnight dad." Ashton said , yawning

"Goodnight son. I love you." Jack responded

Slowly easing his door closed, Ashton whispered, "I love you too dad."

Making his way to his room down the hall, Jack vowed that he would be there for his son every step of the way. He wouldn't let any harm come to him. He accepted the fact that his son was indeed gay and whomever had a problem with that could come see him.

And one thing was for sure, he'd beat the living shit out of any person that dared to bring harm to his one and only son and damn the consequences.

* * * *

Chase Wolfe groaned at the feeling of soft lips trailing kisses down his abdomen. Slowly opening his eyes, Chase looked down at the red head making his way down to his boxers. He groaned again and looked over at his alarm clock.

7:35 a.m.

Shit! He was going to be late.

Jumping up from the bed, he sent the red head an apologetic look before disappearing into the bathroom. Chase stepped into the shower, letting the steaming water relax him before looking down at his throbbing manhood and turning the water to cold.

After quickly washing up, Chase walked into his room to find that the red head was gone and a note was on the bed.

"Thanks for a fun night. I won't be able to sit down properly for weeks ;)"

Chase chuckled and balled the note up, tossing it into the trash. He could barely remember the events of the night before. He had went to Hank' s Bar for a few drinks only but a red head man had sat down next to him and purred in his ear. One thing led to another and before he knew it they were kissing, and then they were at his house, heating up the sheets. He didn't even get the man's name.

Walking into his closet, he pulled out a black suit with a white button down dress shirt along with a pair of black dress shoes. He dressed quickly before grabbing his keys and running out the house.

Braking every traffic law known to man, Chase made it to work with five minutes to spare. Rushing into the building, he ran passed a couple locked in a passionate kiss.

"Detention!" He yelled without looking back, already knowing who the pair was.

At twenty-seven years old, Chase was the principal of a high school with more than 900 students. It could get hard at times but he enjoyed his job nonetheless.

Chase gave a brief greeting to his secretary before walking into his office. He plopped down in the plush roller chair behind his desk and let out a breathy sigh. The light on his office phone was beeping, indicating that he had some messages. He pressed the button on the machine.

He listened to the short messages before erasing them. The bell ranged for the students to go to first block. He listened to the kids shuffle threw the hallways. A couple minutes later the tardy bell rang and the halls quieted down.

Chase was typing on his computer when he heard a loud bang. He immediately jump up from his desk and ran out into the hall. He stopped and took in the scene unfolding in front of him.

A small browned hair boy was being push roughly into the lockers by a boy much bigger than him. The small boy attempted to push the larger boy back but failed. Unfortunately that seemed to piss the larger boy off because he pull his arm back, getting ready to punch the smaller boy.

"STOP!", Chase barked

The bigger boy, who Chase recognized as Jacob, stop immediately. He dropped his hand and stepped back from the smaller boy. The smaller boy stood up straighter and glared at Jacob. Jacob glared back.

"What's going on here?", Chase demanded

The smaller boy looked up at him with wide eyes, almost as if he forgot Chase was standing there.

"I u-um,  I-uh", The smaller boy stuttered

"He bumped me on purpose!", Jacob yelled

"W-what!? No I did not!" The smaller boy screamed

"Yes you did!"Jacob yelled

"You're liar Jake." The smaller boy said

"Call me that again." Jacob said, taking a step towards the smaller boy.

"Enough!", Chase barked

Both boys looked over at him.

"I don't care what happen. You both will report to my office immediately. I will see you one at time to get both sides of the story and I will punish accordingly.", Chase said,gruffly

Both boys noded their heads and slowly made their way to his office but not before glaring at each other one more time.

Chase growled and rubbed a hand down his face. Sighing, he followed after the boys. What a way to start a day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 20.9K 47
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.3M 195K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
286K 25.8K 13
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
293K 17.5K 43
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...