Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ashton looked up at the man standing in front of him. He was a handsome man and incredibly tall, standing almost a foot taller than him. He arms were huge, the muscles were bulging under his suit jacket. His broad shoulders filled out his suit nicely. His lips were full and soft looking. His raven hair, as black as midnight, was thick and long. He had it pulled back into a neat pony tail.

Ashton couldn't believe that he was standing in front of the man that he had been trying to avoid until it was time for graduating and he wouldn't have to see him anymore. He was hopelessly in love with the man but that didn't mean he was unrealistic. He knew he didn't have a chance with him. The man wasn't even gay. Besides, why would he want a skinny, small boy when he could have any tall, curvy woman he wanted?

Chase's face was stern and his eyes, black as midnight, were cold as he stared down at Ashton. Ashton felt his self began to shake as he lowered his gaze, trying to escape the intimidating stare of his principal.

"What is your name?", Chase asked, his voice hard

Ashton jumped slightly before mumbling ,"A-Ashton Stevenson."

"Why are you shaking Ashton?" Chase asked, softening his voice

"I-I-I don't k-know sir."

Chase quietly observed the small boy in front of him. His body was reacting weirdly at the sight of the frightened boy, who was visibly shaking. He felt his heart clench, his gut tightened. He felt the urge to wrap the boy in his arms and keep him there, to protect him. He also felt a healthy dose of lust for the boy.

His brown hair was falling in his face, covering his eyes. His small frame was made to be worshipped. Chase could see his self buried to the hilt inside the boy. He look like he would be responsive, moaning his name and scratching his back.

Chase felt his body began to heat up at the thought of the boy tightness wrap around him and shook his head to get rid of his confusing thoughts. God, what was wrong with him. Here he was fantasizing about one of his students while said student stood in front of him, shaking like a leaf. How unprofessional. In all of years as a principal, he'd never had this kind of reaction towards one of his students.

He looked away from the boy and stood up straighter. He was a principal and he had a job to do.

Returning his gaze back to the small boy, He said ," Explain to me what happen Ashton"

"I was l-late for class and I-I-I was walking really fast and I w-wasn't watching were I was g-going and I ran into J-Jake. H-he got really m-mad and then he p-pushed me into the l-lockers and t-that's when you c-came."

"Do you have a speech problem?"

"N-no sir."

"Then quit stuttering!" Chase barked angrily

He jumped.

"I-I c-can't."

Chase took a deep breath and walked around his desk to prevent his self from grabbing Ashton and shaking him. He sat down in his chair and once again he found his self studying the boy standing in front of his desk. He really was small. Even with Chase sitting down, the boy barely reached Chase shoulders.

He didn't mean to holler at him but he had a feeling that the boy was afraid of him and it made him angry! Why would he be afraid of him? He would never harm a student.

Sighing, Chase said ,"I apologize for raising my voice. It was not in my attentions to frighten you."

"Y-yes sir."

Chase sighed again.

"You said that you were late for class. You were walking really fast and not watching where you were going. Then you bumped into Jacob. He got mad and pushed you into a locker?"

"Yes s-sir."

"Has Jacob cause physical harm to you before?"

"Y-yes sir."

Chase growled.

"B-but only a f-few times."

"The amount of times is irrelevant Ashton. Why haven't you told anyone about this?"

"I-I-I don't k-know."

Chase sighed, "Very well then. You will come to my office everyday after school for two weeks and we will discuss some of the issues you have. Starting today."

"B-but I don't h-have any issues."

"Yes you do. Like the fact that you can't even complete a sentence without stuttering. Why is that Ashton? Are you afraid of me? Do I scare you?"

Chase watched as his face turned crimson red. He knew he was correct. Ashton was afraid of him.

"N-no sir."

"I don't like to be lied to"

"S-sorry sir."

Chase got up from his chair and walked around his desk. Ashton raised his head, his eyes wide as Chase stopped in front of him.

"Why are you afraid of me Ashton?" Chase questioned

"I-I'm not"

Chase growled and before he could stop his self he reached out and grabbed Ashton, pulling the boy towards him.

"Ashton. That is the second time in an amount of minutes that you have lied to me." Chase breathed the words into the boy's ear.

Ashton shivered ,"I-I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize little one. Just don't do it anymore."

"O-ok."

Chase released him.

"You may go to class now."

"O-ok."

Chase watched as Ashton raced out of his office and disappeared out of sight. He chuckled briefly but quickly sobered up. He had slipped up back there. He shouldn't have grabbed Ashton but he couldn't resist it. And to think that he would have to be alone with him for two weeks. He would need all of the self control imaginable.