The War Planet

By bookworm_69

The Doctor has his daughter back, and her birthday is coming up. Like any good father, he wants to make it sp... More

The War Planet
Prologue
The Doctor
Kira
The Doctor
Madame Kovarian
River
Rory
The Doctor
Rory
Madame Kovarian
The Doctor
Amy
Madame Kovarian
River
Rory
The Doctor
Young Kira
Madame Kovarian
River
Kira
Narrator
Aleera
Isabella
The Doctor
Aleera
Kira
Sam
Narrator
Kira
The Doctor
Kira
Sam
The Doctor
Aleera
The Doctor
Aleera
The Doctor

Kira

89 7 2
By bookworm_69

Groaning, I lift myself off of the ground. I look around at a desolate wasteland. Behind me, Aleera begins to rouse and do the same. We were interrupted from sight-seeing by a horde of people rushing towards us.

People with neon green veins.

A/N: And that's a wrap! I'll be posting the sequel information as it comes up, but this has been the second installment in the series. I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you'll look forward to the next one with me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 27.9K 125
Lyssa Devons was trying to run away. But a freak lightning storm sent her to another destination entirely - the TARDIS. Now she's being tossed around...
10.2K 137 102
ᴇʟʏꜱɪᴀɴ (ᴀᴅᴊ.) • ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ; ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇʟʏ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ • ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ. ᴀ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀ...
178K 3.5K 74
Grace Williams joins her older brother Rory Williams on an adventure with the Doctor as he takes Amy And Rory on a date in Venice. Things start to h...
102K 4.2K 80
"I thought I told you not to wander off," the Doctor reminds her but she ignores him. "I changed my mind," Cherry muses, a small smile playing on he...