The War Planet

By bookworm_69

The Doctor has his daughter back, and her birthday is coming up. Like any good father, he wants to make it sp... More

The War Planet
Prologue
The Doctor
Kira
The Doctor
Madame Kovarian
River
Rory
The Doctor
Rory
Madame Kovarian
The Doctor
Amy
Madame Kovarian
River
Rory
The Doctor
Young Kira
Madame Kovarian
River
Kira
Narrator
Aleera
Isabella
The Doctor
Aleera
Kira
Sam
Narrator
Kira
The Doctor
Kira
The Doctor
Aleera
The Doctor
Aleera
The Doctor
Kira

Sam

61 7 1
By bookworm_69

The second Aleera mentioned the time crack, Kira began prepping a teleport to take them to it. "Aleera," it's ready, she said, after a few seconds. The Doctor and his friends were busy trying to obtain their memories back or something in the database. "We're going too," I say, before they can disappear again. "No, Sam, it's too-" Aleera begins, but I cut her off. "Aleera, we took an oath to follow you anywhere. I don't know about them, but I plan on keeping it," I say. The others murmur their agreement. After a second, Aleera nods, and we all step onto the teleport, leaving the Doctor and his friends behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 669 40
Florence Rose has been stuck in Stormcage, her friend River telling her stories of The Doctor and his Blue Box. What happens when she becomes part of...
9.9K 288 40
**Rewrite being posted on AO3... @farawaymoons** Book One Of The Alessia Oswald Series To be completely honest, Alessia Oswald has no idea who she is...
5.6K 283 11
Where someone new joins the Doctor's life. A mystery, an impossibility he can't seem to decipher. A question he can't seem to answer, and he doesn't...
461K 19.2K 66
No man or woman born, coward or brave, can shun his destiny. Book 1 of the Dusk til Dawn series Book 4 of the Northern Lights series Fem!OC x Eleven...