Flaws || A.I

By alicecamus

'Her eyes were beautiful. A chocolate brown that lit up when she was happy. Her lips looked so soft, and I fe... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter twenty one

118 2 0
By alicecamus

//CAUTION: offensive language in this chapter. I'm not really this mean to my friends, & "Leia" will know what I mean when she reads this, I promise.

~Leia~

I was sleeping when suddenly I heard my phone ring. I opened one eye and groaned when I saw someone had texted me.

Will:

You want to talk? Fine. Let's talk. Where are you?

Me: It's 11:47 at night, where do you think I am?

Will:

So you're at Di Caprio's?

Me: Ha. Funny. No you douche I'm at home. You should know I haven't seen him for a few weeks, since I told you the other day.

Will:

You're right. I did know that.

I'll be right over.

Me: Please don't skin me alive.

Will:

Actually, you'll probably be trying to do that later.

Me: Why?

Will:

Never mind that. Just get dressed please.

I sighed before climbing out of bed and getting dressed. I pulled on a simple white tee shirt, skinny jeans and converse. I pulled a blue sweater on, along with a turquoise beanie and grey scarf. I sat on the edge of my bed and waited for Will to show up, not wanting to go in the living room because I knew Claire and Ashton were out there probably acting all cute and couple-y on the couch, or Brielle and Luke were making out on it. Either way it would make me sad, especially since I haven't seen Leo in a few weeks. The last time I saw him was a few days after Will made me dump that body into a river with him. While I was getting lost in my thoughts, Will proceeded to scare the crap out of me, as usual.

He knocked on my window, making me jump out of my skin.

"Jesus," I whispered when I opened my window, climbing out of it. Will chuckled, pulling me out. I followed him into his car, trying to shake out the memory of the first time I was in this car, how he stuffed me in the trunk with her body. I shuddered at the thought and said, "Where are we going?"

"To get coffee. I know you love coffee." I smiled at that. The guy who blackmailed me and made me an accessory in his murder crime remembered when I once told him that I loved coffee.

"What do you want?" Will asked me when we got to a small coffee shop on the edge of town.

"A mocha frappucino," I said. Will told me to get a table while he ordered. I knew he'd want something private. I only knew that because I'd started spending all of my free time with a murderer. Crazy huh?

I sat down and Will arrived a few minutes later, two steaming cups of coffee in his hands. I took mine and thanked him before giggling at the expression on his face. He'd obviously tried, once again, to drink black coffee to be a complete badass. You know, because being a murderer since you were sixteen isn't bad ass enough, right?

We sat in silence for a few minutes after Will put milk and sugar in his coffee. Finally I'd had enough. I needed my answers.

"Will?" I asked. He looked up from his coffee.

"When are you going to tell me?"

He sighed, rubbing his eyes before leaving a few bills on the table. "Come on," he said gruffly.

I let him drive me wherever he was taking me with no questions. I've learned that asking them gets you no where with Will, so I just sit there silently and hope he gives me some information.

After a half hour of driving, we were at Will's 'house.' I really didn't want to go inside, scared he had bodies piled up somewhere in there.

"There's nothing in there Leia," he assured me, a kind tone to his voice. I sighed and got out, keeping a steady grip on my coffee cup. I followed Will inside and sat on the couch as he instructed.

"What do you want to know?" he asked, sitting in an arm chair across from me.

"Who was she? Why did you need my help?" I asked quickly.

"That was your boyfriends wife," Will said and my heart dropped into my stomach.

"W-What?" I asked. "There's no way. Leo wouldn't c-cheat."

"He did. He hired me to kill his wife because she wouldn't divorce him. Scary huh?" Will wiggled his eyebrows at me but I was still stuck on Leo. How could he do this to me?

"Okay, why did you need my help?" I asked, less confident than before. My hands were sweating and my insides quaking.

"Because he wasn't divorcing her to be with you officially as I bet you're probably hoping," he replied, leaning back in his chair and taking a sip of his coffee.

"Who then?" I questioned in barely a whisper.

"Mariana Thorne," he said and I almost choked on my coffee. She was such a slut, an even bigger one than Brielle used to be, which seems impossible. But hey, Brielle had standards. Mariana doesn't.

"That still doesn't explain why you needed my help," I replied, trying to regain my composure. Will smirked. "I can't tell you that yet."

"Why not?" I asked hotly, getting angry now. Except, it wasn't Will I was angry with. So far Will had never bullshitted me once. He never lied to me or anything. I was mad at Leo.

"Do you want him to pay?" I wasn't expecting that question. It caught me completely off guard.

"Um..." I paused. Did I want him to pay? Yes. Did that mean I wanted him to be murdered? I'm not so sure.

"I- I don't know," I said finally.

"Not the answer I was hoping for," Will sighed.

"Did you kill him?" I squeaked. Will shook his head. "Not yet. But he deserves it. He's a scumbag. He played three girls to get with the sluttiest one. Tell me Leia, did you ever have sex with him?" I blushed and shook my head.

"Hmm well, his wife hadn't been giving it up to him either lately," Will informed me. "But Mariana did."

"Of course she did," I snarled. "She's disgusting."

"Well that's what Leo wanted."

"So what you're saying is Leo never wanted me?"

"Of course not." Will sighed. "He did. He just got bored when you wouldn't give him what he wanted. And, I know someone who wants him to pay for hurting you."

"Why?" I asked I confusion. Will shrugged. "They like you. More than Di Caprio did anyway. Way more." I racked my brain, trying to figure out who. Who paid more attention to me than Leo? Kyrollos maybe, but he didn't like me like that. I knew exactly who he liked. Than who? My friends paid a lot of attention to me, but the only one who would crush on me would be Brielle; but she has a boyfriend now. So, who? Then it hit me.

"Will, do you fancy me?"

Suddenly he was on me, lips attacking mine hungrily. I was shocked at first. I mean, when a murderer kisses you do you kiss back or fight him off?

I kissed back. Not because I was scared he would kill me if I didn't, but because I wanted to. Will was hot, but he was scary just because he was a murderer. He was an amazing kisser though, and I didn't want him to stop. While we were kissing, I wondered about my feelings for him. I was always so wrapped up in Leo that I never thought much about why I always wanted to be near him, even though he probably could've killed me at anytime. Then I just got distracted with how good his lips felt against mine.

Eventually we had to pull apart for air. Will pressed his forehead against mine and whispered, "Can I kill him now?" I nodded, still breathless and light headed from the amazing attack on my mouth. Will kissed me lightly again and said, "Okay. Wait here." He turned on he tv and and went to leave.

"Wait!" I called. Will stopped and turned to look at me.

"You have him here already?" I asked in a small voice. Will took my hand and led me into the garage a few feet behind the house, under the cover of the woods. Will went in first, switching the lights on so I could see. It was hard at first because the fluorescent lighting was super bright, but then my eyes adjusted and I gasped, my heart stopping.

Leo was strapped down to a medical examination table so he couldn't move or call out for help. I noticed that there was pictures of me and him all around the room.

"To make him feel guilty," Will said, referencing the pictures on the walls and startling me. I'd totally forgotten he was there. Just then Leo woke up and spotted us, a sweat breaking out on his forehead. He struggled against the straps holding him down and let out a few muffled cries for help. I stumbled backwards into Will's chest. He steadied me and said, "I wasn't going to hurt him until I knew you'd be okay with it." I struggled for words. Was I okay with this? Really?

Then I turned cold. "Do it," I said, glaring at Leo. He gave me a look that was fear mixed with apology. But it meant nothing to me now. He used me. He deserved this.

I walked out of the garage and ran back to the house, tears forming in my eyes. Have I been hanging out with Will enough that I've become emotionless towards other peoples lives like he has? That scared me more than anything.

A couple of minutes later I was sitting on Will's couch again. I tried really hard to not think about what was happening in the garage, but it was hard not to. I tried to focus on finding something to watch and finally settled on Sherlock. That was a bad idea though because it was the episode when he's solving the mysterious suicides. In the end of course, you find out it's this old guy murdering them by making a bet about some dumb pill. Everyone always takes the poisoned one though, except Sherlock. I sighed and suddenly heard the water running. I jumped and saw Will washing his hands in the sink, the water red.

"Sorry," he said. "Didn't mean to scare you."

"You always scare me," I pointed out. He chuckled and dried his hands before joining me on the couch. "So, tell me, why didn't you wanna give it up to Di Caprio? You being a good little Christian girl and waiting until you're married?"

"Yes," I replied seriously. Will's jaw dropped. "So, you're a good little Christian girl who makes inappropriate jokes, listens to Katy Perry and makes out with murderers?"

"Just one," I said, punching him lightly in the shoulder. "And I wouldn't mind doing it again."

Will smirked and bit his lip before wrapping his arms tightly around my waist and kissing me hungrily again. I tangled my fingers in his hair, not sure why I was enjoying this. Will Graham was a murderer obsessed with conspiracy theories and hell bent on revenge, and I was making out with him in his living room. What the hell?

I woke up the next morning to my phone buzzing. Fifteen unread text messages.

Turtle🐢😎:

Dude, where are you?

Turtle🐢😎:

Leia, answer your phone.

Turtle🐢😎:

LEIA

Turtle🐢😎:

ANSWER

Turtle🐢😎:

YOUR

Turtle🐢😎:

FUCKING

Turtle🐢😎:

PHONE

Turtle🐢😎:

Leia I swear to God I'm gonna call the cops.

Turtle🐢😎:

YOU DONT JUST LEAVE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING WINDOW WITHOUT TELLING PEOPLE

Turtle🐢😎:

LEIA ANSWER DAMN IT

Turtle🐢😎:

Leia, where are you?

Turtle🐢😎:

Omfg faggot answer your fucking phone

Turtle🐢😎:

I swear to God I'm gonna lose my shit.

Turtle🐢😎:

LEIA ANSWER

Turtle🐢😎:

I will go on a manhunt for your ass.

I sighed at her ridiculousness and texted her back.

Me: Sorry. Spent the night at Will's and didn't her my phone. Calm your tits.

Turtle🐢😎:

IM GONNA SKIN YOU ALIVE, BUY A CAT & FEED YOU TO IT OH MY GOD

Me: Brielle, calm down.

Turtle🐢😎:

YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING HEART ATTACK I WILL NOT CALM DOWN.

Turtle🐢😎:

DID YOU GUYS MAKE LEILL BABIES YET

Me: Stop taking drugs. I'm going back to sleep.

Turtle🐢😎:

Babies please c;

I rolled my eyes at her and laid back down with Will. Last night we had sat on his couch and watched movies until we'd both passed out. I cuddled back into his chest like I'd been before, smiling happily. Who knew my life would end up like this? All I knew was that I was extremely grateful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...
175K 8.1K 24
Luke is in love with his best friend, Ashton Irwin. He constantly finds himself getting stuck in situations where he feels exposed to his feelings an...
5.2K 190 37
A new girl get's in the class of Luke, Calum and Michael and they're friends soon. What will happen next ?!?!
334 0 44
She looked up to meet Luke's blue eyes; he looked cute and innocent. She felt a strange urge to ruin him. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?"...