Look Under 'His' Skirt

By yazuto

Kai Fanghua is a hot-headed yet sometimes idiotic boy. Graced with the looks of a stunning beauty, he spends... More

Chapter 0 : The Pillow of my Demise
Chapter 1: Books Over Swindling Men
Chapter 2: My Precious Royal Jewels!
Chapter 3: Run Agate Run
Chapter 5: Woman With Penises!?
Chapter 6: My Dear Little Sister
Chapter 7: Animal Dung Fetish
Chapter 8: I am Gay You Fool
Chapter 9: 'The Art of a Thousand Li'
Chapter 10: Erotic Novels
Chapter 11: Oh Pangu
Chapter 12: Related!?
Chapter 13: Shall I rip you apart?
Chapter 14: No, I want her
Chapter 15: Wingman Lan Min
Chapter 16: Deception vs Deception
Chapter 17: Dance or Die
Chapter 18: Crown Prince Lan Min!?
Chapter 19: Saviour to fool?
Chapter 20: Secret love affair?!
Chapter 21: Ravenous Wolf
Chapter 22: Bad Prince vs Good Prince
Chapter 23: Zen's Anger
Cast and Character Profile
Chapter 24: Spirit Beasts
Chapter 25: Scheming Brat
Chapter 26: Magic Touch
Chapter 27: Hands of Destiny
Chapter 28: Undressing a Zucchini
Chapter 29: Spitting Petals
100k Reward!
Zhihuan Xie
Chapter 30: Tears and a Few Burps
Chapter 31: Jealousy or Anger
Chapter 32: To Believe or Not to Believe
Chapter 33: Orange-haired Bastard
Chapter 34: Stop the Monster

Chapter 4: Fiery Wrath of the Dung

6.6K 359 61
By yazuto

Zhihuan scowls, his mind and soul both filled with bitterness. Never, never in his whole life had he ever been so tired. He pants heavily, brushing his loose hair away from his sweaty face. He was currently hiding behind a tree, resting for a few moments so he could catch his breath. His thoughts start to wonder, his chocolates coming to mind. 

His precious rare chocolates which had seemed to take eons to finally appear in his hands again. The dreamy taste he had only experienced once in his life, many years ago. Gone. GONE! Just like that. The woman's deceptively sweet face fills his mind and a wave of fury rushes over him. Forgetting the situation he was currently in, he lets out a frustrated shout of anger, the birds nearby fluttering into the sky in fear. 

"Over there!," A soldier bellows out from across the trees, followed by a series of thundering footsteps coming his way. Zhihuan lets out a series of curse words and once again gets up, ignoring the pain that was still emerging from his groin area. He looks for cover in the mass of trees he was currently situated in and finds a shed on the far side of the woods. He bolts in, not taking into account that the shed was probably the worst hiding place as it stuck out like a sore thumb against the trees. 

It was extremely dark inside, not an ounce of light coming in. He hears the soldiers outside, just about to come in. A hiding spot. He needed a hiding spot right now! As his eyes slowly get used to the dark, Zhihuan makes out a large lump on the ground and dives right into it without a second thought. The door bursts open and a number of soldiers burst inside. Zhihuan holds his breath, completely still as he feels a strange coolness press against his skin. It felt quite nice against his hot, sweaty body, that is, before he took an accidental sniff at it.

 My God. He almost passed out then and there when he smelt the sheer atrocity that made up that putrid stench. If the soldiers were not right in front of him, looking for him, he would have jumped up and ran miles and miles in the other direction. He was in a damn haystack, covered in some form of animal dung and he was literally lathered in it. Gahhhhhh! Could this day not get any worse?

"He does not seem to be in here sir," one of the soldiers reports back. 

"Hmm? Are you sure about that? Go stab your swords into that haystack first and then come back to me before declaring anything," a man snarls. Zhihuan could not help the anger that suddenly rose. It was the same raspy voice. That same ghastly man with the missing teeth who shoved him to his knees, took his sword and spoke with such arrogance. It was only after the man's words settled in his head that his anger quickly dispersed. 

Oh f*ck. This could not be his deathbed. A pile of hay, lathered in animal dung. He hears a pair of footsteps begin to approach him and the fear starts to settle in. Should he just reveal himself? They were in an isolated area. But then they would have no choice but to report back to the emperor and Lan Min, his eunuch would be punished for not alerting the soldiers. How could he have been so selfish, putting others peoples lives in jeopardy, all to avoid a girl? 

No, he must make it back!  Think Zhihuan, think. As soon as he heard the footsteps halt right in front of him, he launches his attack. A surprise attack which involved jumping in front of his 'enemies' like a lunatic, covered in dung and hay. The soldier lets out a scream of surprise, falling onto his back. The other soldier's heads immediately snap in their direction and Zhihuan counts five soldiers in the shed with him, including the petrified man on the floor. He had no plan, nothing. His body was just moving on his own. 

Before the soldiers could act, he scoops up a whole pile of dung onto his arms and starts launching it at the shocked soldiers. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Splat. Feast on my wrath. Zhihuan smiles, satisfied when his aiming resulted in 5 perfect headshots. He seemed to be throwing a lot of odd objects at the soldiers today but they sure seemed to be working. He grabs his sword from the arrogant soldier before bolting through the door. 

He laughs when he hears the sudden cries of anguish erupt as they try to get the putrid dung away from their eyes, mouth and of course, their nose. They blindly swing their swords around which Zhihuan swiftly dodges, dashing outside the shed and into the sunlight. Momentarily blinded by the sunlight, Zhihuan misses his step, falling onto his side and rolling down the side of a steep hill. He hisses in pain as a few twigs and rocks catch his skin as he falls to the floor.  

"For the love of God, you gave me a bloody heart attack," a voice calls out. Zhihuan lets out a grown, slightly wincing from the pain and opens his eyes. From the floor, he opens his eyes to see a blurry image of leaves staring down at him before a face suddenly enters his vision.

"Who are you!?" the stranger's voice demands, taking in his appearance. Zhihuan was not surprised. He was covered in dirt, hay, dung and now cuts. He winces when an arrow was aimed directly at his neck. Not again.

"No one in particular," Zhihuan mutters out, coughing. The fact that the strange man asked who he was, meant that he was not one of the soldiers pursuing him. 

His vision still blurry, another face enters his field of few. Much larger and longer. His view still slightly hazy, he blinks a few times before something wet hits his face. Opening his eyes, he sees a beast, a black beast slobbering all over him! A horse to be more precise. Great. Just great. Zhihuan didn't even care anymore. Wiping the slobber off his face, he sits up, finally seeing the strangers face, only to recognise him and his green eyes.

"Aarush?" Zhihuan calls out in surprise before a grin breaks out, taking in the caramel-skinned boy with the golden green eyes, a wave of memories suddenly rushing in. 

Aarush suddenly straightens up, frowning as he aims the arrow even closer, the cool metal touching Zhihuans skin. 

"And you are?" Aarush asks suspiciously, his eyes narrowing. Not everyone knew his name as he mainly worked in the shadows. Yet this obscure person for some reason knew. Was he a spy? No, he would not be this relaxed. 

"Wow Aarush. Im hurt. It has only been like what , 6 months maybe? Or perhaps a year and you already forgot about me? That makes me sad," Zhihuan jokes, chuckling. It was only when Zhihuan brushed the dirt and hay that was stuck to his face that Aarush clearly took in Zhihuans eyes. Those one of a kind, golden brown gems with a flicker of red and green. 

Zhihuan suddenly falls back as the boy tackles him onto the grass. Zhihuan winces as Aarush tightly hugs him whilst giggeling, not caring for the current state he was in. Ah, he must be in his other personality again. "Zhihaun! Please forgive me for not recognising you earlier. Stupid stupid Aarush. But why are you like this?" Aarush pouts dejected, hitting himself on the head. Zhihuan smiles. He was the only one outside of the royal family that dared call him his real name. Well in this personality anyways. It was refreshing. 

Zhihuan rubs the back of Aarush's head and stands up. "No need to appologise Aarush. We have been friends for many years now. You are like a brother to me. As for what happened, let me tell you after I clean up," Zhihuan says, walking towards a nearby stream.

"You might need this," Aarush says, holding his nose and chucking a set of spare clothes at him from his bag. "I mean, it may not be fit for a prince but its a hell of a lot better then what you've got now." Zhihuan was shocked to hear these words suddenly coming from Aarush, only to realise his personality must have changed yet again. 

As Zhihuan bathed in the stream, Aarush takes the princes clothes, ready to burn it when something falls out. Curious, he bends down, only to be shocked at what he was holding. 'The Art of a Thousand Li,' the very book Zhihuan was struggling to read when they first met as children. Aarush smiles, a sad smile, the memory of how they first met consuming him.

                                                                                   ****

Kai Fanghua's POV

Kai Fanghua smirks, satisfied. Soon. He could finally show off in front of him. Just wait a little longer. He was walking along a luscious blue stream as the birds sang about, humming in return. He was clutching the big bulging bag he had stolen, a grin on his face. Life was truly good. He suddenly stops his walk, picturing the handsome man's face with the fiery golden eyes. A wave of guilt suddenly hits him. No, he should not be guilty. That man seemed well off, plus if he ever saw him again he would most definitely repay him. Plus, that darn man took his precious book, without a single coin too! 

Only today Fanghua promised. Today will be the first and the last time he stole from an innocent.  He was currently throwing the money bag up and down, catching it with a smile when he suddenly realises something. Where was the clanking sound of money hitting one another? He puts the bag against his ear and shakes, anticipating the sound. But not a single sound was heard. In a sudden gush of fear, he pulls the drawstrings apart and opens the bag. To his horror, he sees various lumps of brown circles in different sizes. Unable to properly see, he cautiously takes one in his hand, immediately frowning. A disgusting brown looking thing catches his vision and he cries out in frustration.

"What on earth is this animal dung looking like thing?!" Kai Fanghua shouts to himself in disbelief. Unless...It actually was the horrid leftovers that came out of an animals ass? But then why, why would he go to such efforts to get some damn poo back. Kai Fanghua had done many weird things in his life, but he had never gone around sniffing something that was possibly dung. Yet not a single scent could reach his senses. Was it perhaps dried?! His thoughts were only confirmed when the horrid brown shapes slowly started to melt, coating his fingers with a layer of brown stickiness. 

Once again he cries out, flinging the bag and its disgusting contents into the stream. He watches as the contents slowly gets carried away from the current, before bending down and washing his hands in the water. Perhaps he was some type of witch. Yes, that must be it. No one can be that handsome naturally. And no one would go into that much effort to get some animal dung back. He must have needed it for some special potion. Serves him right. Now, now Fanghua needed a new method to earn money and fast. Before nightfall or his pride would shatter

Little did Fanghua know that those little disgusting brown objects were in fact extremely rare chocolates. If sold to the right buyer, he could have earned 10 times more then the price of the book. 

*************************

IMPORTANT A/N!!

Guys Im kind of stuck on what direction to take this book on and I have four options for you guys. Please comment on which option you would like me to take for each character

ZHIHUAN

1) Zhihuan finds out Kai Fanghua is a male (only him) and makes him be his maid as revenge as he looks so feminine and beautiful (more funnier, more fighting, falling in love knowing he is a male and unable to stop would be interesting too)

                                                                                        or

2) Zhihuan does not find out Kai Fanghua is a male and makes him to be his maid as revenge (dramatic and funny, the big surprise when he finds out and of course having fallen in love with a man)- though I feel this is a more common route as many dramas explore this. 

FANGHUA

1) Fanghua finds out that Zhihuan is the prince before they meet again from a conversation he overhears whilst hiding between aarush and Zhihuan. He realises just how much trouble he is in and desperately tries to escape and avoid him but its no use. (Funny, more Kai Fanghua POV)

                                                                                        or

2) Fanghua and Zhihuan meet again. Zhihuan reveals himself as the prince and orders him to be his maid. (More surprise, funnier confrontation)

PLEASE COMMENT which one you guys prefer as I'm fine with either one but im unsure which one would be better. Basically its just the prince finding out Fanghua is actually a man and then becoming his made or Zhihuan not finding out that Fanghua is a male and makes him his made assuming he is female. Same for Kai Fanghua finding out about the Princes identity

Both have interesting directions so please choose which one you would like to read more

Sorry for the wait, I finally have a week holiday so Ill be uploading quite a lot. 

                                       If you enjoyed the chapter, please consider voting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 4.6K 59
Chen Li jie, a well-known criminal died and transmigrated into a soon-to-be-concubine of the cold General Feng Delun. As a straight man himself, he w...
4.4K 156 12
DemonXHuman, ManXMan. Hero is your average boring nobody, and quite content with it if you ask him, until a demon shows up and messes everything up...
125K 4.8K 49
Liu Xu Yuan, having died from an unknown death, found himself bound to a system. Thus he starts the journey of going through various worlds to compl...
118K 4.5K 22
Wang Shu was a young boy who witnessed the traumatic death of his mother at the hands of a imperial guard, and he later grows up as a woman to concea...