Regret-Jikook

By burned_petals

"I don't know what you want me to tell you but if you don't believe me then go ahead, do what you want to do... More

Prologue
Cold
Jungkook
Jimin
Can't wait to break
Wish Granted
Truth Is Ugly
Pay Back
Let me go
Caged
Memories Hurt
Let's Talk
You ask Why?
Intruder
Pathetic
Begin
Let's Eat
Just why
Jin Hyung
Is This called "Freedom"
Shopping
Switch Places
It hurts me too
Ready to Love?
Party in the house
A Way Out?
I Confess
Dance
"What is wrong with you all?"
The Tough Stuff
Out on a Date
Right decision to make
Leave
Abandoned
I Still Want You
FINAL DECISION
I NEED YOU
Vain Pride
Let's Plan a Murder Today
Everything will be alright
Wake Up, Please
TOO LATE
There for you (Finale)

Face to Face

13.8K 818 255
By burned_petals

JM POV:

I was walking towards my dormitory with headphone in my ears, dancing to the rock music that was blasting through the earphones. The dormitory was at a little distance from the university so I had to walk a small pathway down the road to reach my side of the block since it was the shortest way around.

 The neighborhood was almost empty since it was the quite part of the city. The small gusts of spring wind were very welcoming, and my bangs swayed with the winds as if dancing to the melody of the wind. I was lost in my thoughts that I almost didn't hear the sound of tires screeching and before I knew, I was dragged into a shady black van and a damp cloth was placed in front of my mouth. I struggled to get out of the steely grip of the stranger but he didn't even budge and slowly I lost my conscious falling into the nothingness.

____________________________________________

I opened my eyes, my head pounding and I felt like throwing up. I was feeling highly nauseated.

 "Where am I?" I thought since everything around me was pitch black.

 Panic spread through my body as I registered earlier events.

 I was kidnapped. But by who, I didn't do anything wrong to anyone.

 I realized that I was blindfolded and that my hands were tightly tied to what I could figure out was a metal chair.

 What is going to happen to me now? Are they going to sell me like how it happens in the movies? Or will they kill me and dump my body in the outskirts of the city where no one was able to find me?

I want to say goodbye to my Hyung. Tears pooled in my eyes, wetting the blindfold. 

"H-hello............. anybody here", my voice was hoarse because of the tears in my eyes. 

"Please let me go, I didn't anything wrong. I don't want to die", I pathetically pleaded to apparently no one. 

"That is for me to decide baby boy", a cold voice whispered in my ear giving me Goosebumps. 

Suddenly the blindfold was yanked from my eyes roughly and I instinctively closed my eyes, blocking the blinding brightness in the room. I slowly opened my eyes to see four boys in front of me. Two of them I recognized as my kidnappers whereas the rest of the two were just staring at me blankly, and maybe there was a hint of sympathy in their gaze.

 I didn't notice the fifth person who was standing beside me, he moved to face me and my breath got stuck in my throat seeing his malicious grin and the look in his eyes screamed sadism.

 He looked younger but there was nothing innocent on his face. I gulped heavily seeing these strange boys in front of me. 

"W-who are y-you, and what do you w-want from m-me", I tried to clear my vision by blinking since my hands were tied to the chair.

 "Now, now don't act innocent, it won't end well for you", the youngest with a menacing aura bent on my chair, boring holes in my eyes through his fierce gaze.

 "I really don't know who you are, you have got the wrong person please let me leave", I stuttered pathetically giving them my best puppy face to evoke any glimmer of sympathy but the guys in front of me appeared to be made of stone. 

"Oh darling, we surely have the right person and a very cunning one I must say", he said as I gave him a confused look. 

He suddenly clutched my hair in his grip yanking it violently backward and I felt like my neck would snap any second because of the death grip.

 "We don't have time to play around so I would ask nicely just once, Where are the files which your brother gave you", he hissed in my ear.

 I was more confused now, what they were talking about, how they know Jihyun Hyung? 

"What files, I don't know what you are talking abou....." I couldn't finish my sentence as a sharp pain rose in my right cheek at where that monster had slapped me so hard, that I could taste the metallic blood in my mouth.

 "Cut the crap, or else you'll the end same as your brother". He growled.

 Wait ..........what he did he do to my brother?

"Where is my brother", I hissed at them gathering all my courage when in reality I was scared as hell.

 "Well let's see............... I don't know. Maybe he is rotting in some morgue right now", he answered as it was the most normal thing to him whereas for me the world stopped spinning.

 Tears pooled in my eyes, as I registered that Hyung is dead, my only brother is dead and his murderer is standing right in front of me and I can't do anything to avenge him.

 "You monster, how dare you kill my brother, what did he did to you, untie me and I would kill you with my own hands", I thrashed around the chair trying to break free with tears staining my cheeks but he just chuckled loudly.

 "Everyone.......... OUT", he commanded the people around him who obliged without a slight hesitation.

 He stepped towards me confidently, whereas I growled at him anger coursing through every vein of my body. He untied my wrists with a single flick of his hands. As soon as I got free I lunged at him, my hands fisted. I attacked him repeatedly but he dodged my every move with exact precision, making me angrier.

 Suddenly, he grabbed my hands and pinned me to the nearest wall, with my hands pinned tightly to my sides. 

"A feisty kitten we got here, I see", he hovered over me smirking evilly.

 My heart was hammering in my chest from all the adrenaline coursing through my body. I spit on his face, out of hatred and anger since it was the only thing I could do in this state. It caught him off guard for a second, giving me the opportunity to kick him in the nuts. He groaned loosening his grip, and I sprinted for the escape route. But before I could open the door, a strong fist met my head and my vision darkened and I fell unconscious yet again. 

JK POV:

The boy was kidnapped by Yoongi and Namjoon and brought successfully to our hideout.

 I ordered my men to tie him up, and I would deal with him once he wakes up. After half an hour I completed the task that I have been doing in my office and made my way towards where they were holding the boy.

 He was tied to a chair, still knocked out. Soon he started to gain consciousness and started to panic once he realized the situation he was in. 

He started to plea to let him go like that was going to happen. I yanked his hair and asked him about the files, but he just looked at me as if I had asked him to solve Einstein equation.

  "What files, I don't know what you are talking abou.....", I heard him say. 

He really started to get on my nerves, I slapped him hard across the face, maybe that would refresh his memory but he just pathetically whimpered.

 "Cut the crap, or else you'll the end same as your brother", I growled on his face and his eyes widened in horror.

 "Where is my brother", he tried to act brave like that was going to work.

 "Well let's see, he is rotting in some morgue right now", I icily answered, hitting his nerve that really got him worked up.

 "You monster, how dare you kill my brother, what did he did to you, untie me and I would kill you with my own hands", he started to thrash around on his seat. 

"Is he for real", I thought in my head, "this little bitch thinks he can touch me", I mentally growled. 

"Everyone out", I commanded and started to untie his hands. 

"Let's see what he has got", I mentally grinned picturing his bloodied and bruised figure after this encounter. 

He lunged at me as soon as I untied his hands and started to attack me like a freaking amateur.

 "Is this a Joke, is that how he survives in the mafia, hitting like a four-year-old", I grabbed him, pinning him to the nearest wall, his eyes widened in horror, his bruised cheek swollen.

 Seeing him so vulnerable, so close evoke something inside of me, Pity? 

"A feisty kitten we got here, I see", I smirked trying to push away the uncomfortable feeling in my chest.

 He spat on my face out of nowhere and kicked me in the groin making my blood boil. 

"This bitch", I growled menacingly as I hit him straight on the back of his head and he fell into my arms like a fly.

 I threw his unconscious body with disgust on the floor, letting him hit hard the concrete surface.

 I can't wait to kill this bastard once I am done getting the information that I need from him, I scowled and shouted my men to throw him in one of the cells of my basement. 

Maybe a couple of days, without food or water would help him remember things, I thought as I made my way to out of the building.

______________________________________________________

A/N: And the train has left the station, although it's gonna be a bumpy ride so Fasten your seat belts guys.....😈😈😈😈

Choooo choooo🚊🚊🚊🚊

Vote if u like it 💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.9K 30
Revenge... That's all what she wants.. From childhood, she was never happy. Tortured, blamed and in the end left alone. Once she grow up, she became...
72.4K 2.7K 25
WARNING MATURE AND DISTURBING VIOLENT SCENES READ AT OWN RISK Fresh out of college with a Psychology Degree and she's working at a bar in the middle...
8.4K 741 26
"ssshhhhh... do you want them to hear?" He nibbled his earlobe who squirmed under his intense gaze. "please... I want to go back... let me go..." his...
247 46 22
Violet. Kim Violet. That is her name. But.... What they call her? Rude! Arrogant! Cold!.... Are they wrong? Tsk Absolutely not. In fact these words d...