You are dating who? (a Link N...

By DjIsPenguin

Dallas is a Mythical Beast whose dad died and her mom went on a dating website and met a very interesting per... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

86 4 0
By DjIsPenguin

*Summer time!*

My mom and I got of the plane in LA, my first ever flight! Both my mom and I were kinda confused what to do a security but it went fine... I was calm, but my mom freaked out.

We got our bags and then looked for Link in the crowded airport, we found him standing there with flowers and... FOOD! I am so hungry! We walked up to him, he handed my mom the flowers and then handed me the food! 

"I got this for you, I thought you might be hungry..."

"T-thank you! How did you know?"

"I know you had to take medicine on an empty stomach at 6, which is the time you got to the airport, and then you had to wait an hour to eat"

"Wow..." I was impressed he remembered that!

"It is also vegetarian! I know you want to be vegetarian..."

"Wow... thank you!" that is so sweet!

"Well aren't you just the best!" my mom said, giving him a hug.

With that we were off, off to Link's house! Oh god...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
72.3K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...