Chapter 3

*two hours later*

After watching all of the GMM from that week we started to play dress up while I was being marrying my imaginary prince charming there was a knock on the door.

"Well that would be your mom!" I said standing up "sorry prince charming but I can't marry you today!"

"Aww but you were supposed to live happily ever after!" Lily said.

"Maybe I would when I watch you guys again..." I said opening the door.

They stood up and ran too there mom giving her a hug. Then turned around and hugged my legs.

"Thank-you for watching them so last minute."

"No problem!"

Lily and Jackson released and left the house waving bye and I shut the door and turned jumping because Link was right there. "Jesus Link,why were you just standing there!" I yelled but quickly covering my mouth because he never said that he goes my Link. He just smiled...why is he smiling? "What? Why are you smiling?"

"Because I guessed correctly!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You being a Mythical Beast!"

"How did you guess? Who did you say this too?"

"Well it was kinda obvious,and Rhett."

"How?"

"Well I texted him saying I thought you were a fan and it didn't think you were..."

"No not how you talked to him,how did you know!"

"Oooh well just the way you acted when you saw me."

"Oh" I said kinda getting shy "well I tried to hide my fangirlness!" I said laughing.

"It's fine, are you one on the fans who read or writes fanfiction?"

"No!" I said,lying.

"Good because I don't want you to get any ideas!" he said winking and walked away.

"Oh god! No! That is weird!" I yelled at him,this is going to be interesting!