old love new fate

Da zitana128

this is a ambw story. Janelle williams was a hood girl getting into trouble with her four friends sonya, kyah... Altro

prologue
my story (tatsuo takahashi)
chapter 1
other characters
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
-chapter 6-
~chapter 6~ (pt 2)
~chapter 7~
hi people!
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
y'all suggestions?
chapter 29
chapter 30

~chapter 7(pt 2)~

330 21 2
Da zitana128

  ^^Eva's house^^

JANELLE'S POV

I sat on the floor shocked to see the two people that are pissed of. Tatsuo that was in the corner and eva who was standing next to me. Eva then picked me up off the floor and put behind her. I saw anger in her hazel eyes and staring daggers at tatsuo. She then said to me in a clam tone.
"Stay behind me." I nodded and stayed behind. Tatsuo then got up and said in a playful tone.
Tatsuo: never knew you were the type to defend someone eva.....especially bitches such as jane-
She didn't let him finish that sentence. She punched him in the face, grabbed his arm, flipped him onto the floor.
Eva: You know maybe you should shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you. She then walked towards him and grabbed him by the shirt. She then said to him in a angry tone that even makes him shiver.
Eva: Listen to me. And only me I'm not gonna make myself clear to you or anybody else. Janelle is MY sister, MY blood, and MY family. I don't tolerate this type of shit! I've been in her fucking position to know that's she's clearly not okay! She has been, hurt, broken, mentally broken, been through more shit than you, and has done alot! I will not stand for this! Do you understand me?! I will not! Let me find out you did some shit like this again and you'll be in this hospital for eternity. Because this only the beginning of what I have in stored for you." she then lets him go and grabs my arm and we walk away from him.

😇EVANGELINE'S POV😇

I was furious! How dare that pussy hurt janelle! Oughta break his fucking arm! He dead if he touches her again.
Janelle then says to me in a soft voice.
Janelle: Thank you.
Eva: yeah you're welcome. Let's go.
Janelle: Where? she said raising an eyebrow at me.
Eva: To my house. You're staying until he can think shit together.
Janelle: What about my kids?
Eva: Janelle you and I know damn well he would never put his hands on them.
Janelle: Yeah your right. I......I just need to get time to myself. I can't think straight eva I-I just can't! Why would he hurt me?! He knew how much that hurted me when he cheated on me and now he thinks he can just put his fucking hands on me and expect me love him?! Fuck outta here!
Eva: i know janelle.....i know know. Come on lets go to my house.
She then nodded and we headed to my car.

🔹TATSOU'S POV🔹

After having my ass kicked I finally went home to the house. The doctors said I had to relax and lay down along with putting ice packs on my body too. Crazy bitch. I forgot that Janelle's half sister Evangeline is married to rickie chang. A respected business man and victous leader of a triad gang called "the dark souls" so it's natural that she would pick something up from him. Since she's a mob wife. And soon Janelle will be too but in order for that to happen I need her trust again. I know I shouldn't have choked her and abused her at her job but she didn't have to put a dent in my car.
Now that I think about it I realized that I becoming more like my father. The fucking shithead would always beat on my mom but she still stayed with him because she's a goldigger and she did love the power it gave her too. He would teach me that hurting a woman means to put her in her place while my uncle was different he's the one that taught me to respect and always treat them like queens but I was confused about how I should treat a woman so I would just use women only for the sex......that is until I met janelle. I knew she was the one for me when she first gave me a wink while dancing on the stage. She kept on winking and smiling at me until I finally had the balls to ask her out. She's the one that change my point of view on how to trest a woman. And now I failed that. I didn't know she had a breakdown when she left me and I didn't know she was about to do crack and become like her father. I need to find a way to get her back. She's my yin to my yang. And I know she has feelings for me too...... At least I hope she does.
I then looked at my phone to check the time. 1:45pm the kids don't get off until 3:00 so I should get some rest in. I got off the couch and went ti turn off the lights downstairs until.....I saw a man knocking on kyah's house. "Oh. Who is this man?" i said curious and is intrigued to find out kyah opened the door and squealed excitedly and embraced him with a kiss while he gropes her ass in return. I then grabbed my phone and started to record. "Tsk tsk tsk. Jeremy's not gonna like this Kyah." I then was done recording and sent it to jeremy. "Now time to take a nap before I pick them up." I thrn laid on the couch and went to sleep.

JEREMY'S POV⚡

I just got done with some paperwork about my restaurant, some gang collabs, and new Intel on rynello. He's coming to america on business with a collaboration with a doctor building called "st. Princeton hospital" I was thinking on a plan until my phone chimmed on my phone. I picked my phone and A message notification came on. I but my password in and I got a video text from tatsuo. "It better not be one of those weird Japanese videos again." I said mumbling to myself. I clicked and watched it. Okay now I'm fucking angry! I'm bout to fuck someone up! This man has the nerve to touch what's mines?! Oh hell no! Hell to the fucking no! I then left my office and out of the house. I looked at my phone to see it was 2:11 pm. I still got time to kill somebody and pick up McKenzie and layla from school. I then got into my car and drove off.

KYAH'S POV

I was cleaning the room after me and ryan having a little "fun" and by fun I mean having sex. He already left for work but their was something about the sex. It wasn't......well....it wasn't good. We had stayed in one position and he never fucked any of my other holes. No oral, no anal, not even a hand job and white boys be lovin that.   Just vaginal nothing but vaginal. That sure he was big but it was boring. His kisses were good but you know the one thing that really pissed me off. He didn't give me no head! I hate that I didn't get pleasured and he made me climax.....for about 4 hours of one whole round of sex! That was some very awful sex I Just had. I sighed just thinking about it but continued to clean that is until I heard someone knocking hard at the door. "Really nigga?" I said irritated. I then went downstairs and looked in the door hole. I looked in to see Jeremy. What does he want now?! I thought in my head. I opened the door and jeremy came barging in here.
Kyah: jeremy why the fu-
I then was cut off by him yelling at me while pointing his finger at me.
Jeremy: where the fuck is he kyah?!
Kyah: Wh-who?!
Jeremy: Don't play dumb with me kyah! Where. Is. That. Bitch. Who. You. Fucked?!
Kyah: I-I have no idea who you're talkin about! I yelled while stepping back into a wall.
He then punches a wall with his fist near my head.
Jeremy: Was the guy you fucked named....David allens.
I was shocked. H-he knows?! H-how?! I never told him anf the girls would never rat me out.
Kyah: H-how did you know?
Jeremy: I have people. Now where is he? WHERE?! roared at me with a vicious face.
Kyah: He left! He went back to his job!
Jeremy: Where is his job? Where kyah!!
Kuah: I-I dont know! Pl-please don't hurt him or me!
He then picked me up and took me upstairs. We then got into my room and he laid me on the bed and he started takimg off his clothes. He took his phone out and started texting someone. He sat his phone on the dresser and he resumes to stripping down. My face began to become red from seeing him strip. I then said while stuttering.
Kyah: J-jeremy! Please p-p-put you're.....clothes ba-back on!
He ignored me and removed his pants thus me seeing his huge bluge from his boxers.
I stared at it mesmerized by the size.
I moaned a little just from looking at it.
He then grabbed my jeans and started to unbuckle my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and unzipped my zipper. He then took my jeans off revealing my laced pink panties.
Jeremy: Did he cum in you?
Kyah: What?! Why would you want to know?! You cant just-
Jeremy: DID HE NUT INSIDE YOU KYAH!? ANSWER ME!!! He roared out at me. I then obeyed him.
Kyah: N-no! He didn't!
Jeremy: He'd better not.....this is my pussy and nobody else's.
Kyah: Jeremy.....let's not do this!
No! Besides......you've already made daddy horny.
He then got down on his knees, gripped my thighs and started to eat me out. I can feel his tongue lick around my slit and he twirled his tongue around my clit.  Moans slipped through my mouth and pleasure filled my mind. I've never had gotten any head in a long time. My eyes then widen when I felt his tongue inside me. He's moved his tongue thrust in out of me. Swirling his tongue around and hitting all my walls with this tongue piercing. Which made it more gooder. He then shoved his mouth deeper into me thus making his tongue go deeper. He starts moving and sucking faster "a-ah! Oh god! Jeremy!" I screamed out in pleasure. I then reached my climax and I heard him slurping out my juices and put a finger on my slit, removing the rest of the juices off me. I was about to say something until He shoved the wet finger in my mouth.
Jeremy: You like how you taste baby?
I then nodded obediently. I don't why I'm doing this but I suddenly suck on his finger while wrapping my tongue around it.
Jeremy: You want daddy don't you baby?
I nodded while he removed the finger out of my mouth.
Jeremy: You gotta beg daddy for baby. Come on.....beg for it.
It didn't take long for me to think about it because me and him both know that we wanted each other. Badly. Really really badly.
Me: Please daddy......please fuck me like a bea-
I was cut off with a thrust inside me and he was now inside me. "O-Oh god!" I yelled out. He's still big.....In fact he's even bigger than before, it's gotten longer, and it's fatter too. He then starts pounding me mercilessly. I wrapped my legs and arms around him went faster. Lust and Pleasure began to fill through my mind and body thus leading me to let out moans and lustful gibberish noises.
Me: Welcome back daddy!
Jeremy: Good to be back.
He continued pounding me and I continued my moans and screams. I then feel it coming. "Oh g-god! Jeremy I'm....I'm a-about to-" I said in a panicking tone. "I know......me too." when then felt ecstasy and he then laid down on me.
I grabbed my phone to see it 3:00pm. "Oh no! The kids jeremy! The-" "I texted alvin to get them to bring and watch them at my house. He'll also take them to school tomorrow too." "are you sure Alvin is okay with them?" "yeah. He loves them like his own." "okay. I guess we could just-" then was cut off when jeremy started sucking my left boob and playing with the other. I felt his mouth absorbing my breast while his tongue licking my nipple. And he was done he got off me and gave me a demand.
Jeremy: Get on your hands & knees. Now kyah.
I then did what he told me. "Damnit! he knows I like to be dominated! and I all of a suddenly felt a thrust in me. H-he's still not done yet?! Oh god why?
Kyah: Y-you're still not satisfied?!
Jeremy: Nope! It's gonna take my than one round for me to give up.
Kyah: O-okay. Just don't do it rough.
Jeremy: I can't do that but I can give you merci.
I sighed at that comment. Of course he'd give me no merci. If he can't give any merci from baby making them he can't on regular sex.
Jeremy: Oh and kyah?
Kyah: Yes?
Jeremy: I don't ever wanna see you again with that man again. No man except for me.
He said while looking at me with cold blue eyes
Kyah: Wh-why should I do that?
Jeremy: Because me and you both know......that you still belong to me.
He then continued pounding me from the back and me letting out moans.

JANELLE'S POV

I slept in one of the guest rooms. eva and the kids are down stairs watching t.v., Ricky came back a few minutes ago and is in his office. While me, I'm just about to call tatsuo. I'm not calling him because I want you back or anything I just wanna check up on the kids and see how they're holding up.
Hello?
Yeah Tatsuo......I just came to check on the kids. Are they alright?
Yeah. They've already ate, gotten washed and dressed and are now fast asleep.
Good. That's good.
Tatsuo: Where are you?
Janelle: At Eva's house. I'm staying there for a few days.
Tatsuo: What?! Janelle bring your ass home now!
Janelle: No! In case yo ass didn't noticed but you need to get ya shit in order okay!
Tatsuo: So you're just gonna leave me and the kids?
Janelle: No but......look tatsuo you say you want us to be together and be a family again right?
Tatsuo: Yes I do.......more then anything.
Janelle: Then I want you to think and clam down. You never hurted me when we first started dating. Even when we had zoey you never put your hands on me. You never did! I'll be visiting but I can't be staying overnight. Okay? I hope you can understand it.
I took a deep sigh and let it all out.
Tatsuo:......yes. I get it.
Janelle: Thank you tatsuo. Arigato."
Tatsuo: Your welcome......megami.
He then hanged up leaving me to put my phone in my charger and get in my bed. I then drifted to sleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

243K 19.4K 53
Dona is a fierce woman who outplays any man in the game. Following her father's passing, she seizes control with unshakable resolve. Utilizing her c...
15.9K 543 32
What happens when a girl whose life spiraled down hill. Gives up on everything and turns cold. Just to be kidnapped by the same people she was suppo...
36K 2K 16
(EDITING) This is a Curvy Blasian Community Romance: #AMBW #BLASIAN #BWAM #DISCLOSURE #CelebrateBlackStories #EyesLipsFierce #COMPLETED ⛔️TRIGGE...
2.8K 210 7
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑 : aftermath ▁ Five years ago, Melanie fell in love with Miko, an attractive mechanic she met by chance. After finding out his deepest...