shawn mendes imagines

By MENDESTASTE

imagines of shawn and you - STARTED | JUNE OF 2016 ENDED | n/a More

Introduction
Daddy did it
The One
Christmas
Love Bites
Stay with me forever
I trusted you
Future
First Date
Tomato
Stages
Date Night
One Month
Babysitting
Late night cravings
"Are you even listening to me?"
Social Anxiety
Love me
Twister
Broken English
I'll be waiting
Beautiful
kisses for your wounds
pinky promise

Fond

3.5K 108 2
By MENDESTASTE

-

"I'm sorry for being back so late y/n," Shawn crawled into bed beside you and wrapped his arms around your waist, bringing you closer towards him. "It's okay." You mumbled and opened your eyes to Shawn staring at you fondly.

You smiled, "hi Shawn."

"Hi baby."

"How was the studio?" You asked and he sighed. "Stressful, my voice hurts now," his mouth formed into a small pout.

You tangled your legs with his and snuggled into his chest, making yourself comfortable in his brace. "My poor baby."

Shawn kissed your forehead and placed his chin on your head. You smile softly, "I love you."

He hummed and tightened his grip around your body. You feeling protected by his arms. "I love you too sweetheart. Now go to bed, it's not good to stay up late."

"But you do that all the time."

"Shhh, sleep. I'm here now."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 16.7K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
101K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...