FALSE ( jenzie )

By -vxlvets

" fuck you johnny orlando! " " you already did. " - in which a sensible, level headed teenage girl gets cau... More

false
prolouge
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four

six

8.4K 321 108
By -vxlvets

15 votes and 5 comments for update.

Btw cliche as chapter ahead - but who doesn't love a cliche?

||| Mackenzie |||

The party was still buzzing, and I had stayed with the same group, who weren't as bad as I thought they'd be.

Well the girls still seem like fake bitches to me, due to the fake smiles I have been receiving, along with Brynn and Annie as well. But the guys were all nice and quite funny.

Annie and Hayden returned to the group about thirty minutes ago, and Brynn joined as well - bringing along Mark. I guess they were on good terms?

There was tension though when they arrived, and most of the guys who we were sitting with didn't seem keen on Mark. Johnny noticed my confused expression and simply mumbled to me 'Carson and him don't get along.'

We were now all sat in the lounge as the crowd had moved outside and by we, I mean Johnny, Carson, Hayden, Jacob, Brandon, Mark, Nadia, Sophia, Emily, Annie, Brynn and I.

We were scattered among the two couches, Hayden, Annie, Jacob, Carson, Sophia and Emily on one. Annie sitting on Hayden's lap, which she seemed uncomfortable with at first; but now she's all cuddled up to him.

I sat on the other couch, in between Brynn and Johnny. Brynn had Mark next to her while Johnny had his arm around Nadia who was sat next to Brandon.

The tension was gone between the boys, well Mark was being excluded from any conversation but the glares and scoffs have stopped.

I felt a bit awkward, sitting in between two 'couples'. Probably the most dysfunctional couples of the year level, but both of them were not shy with there display of PDA and it makes me want to throw up.

"Who's up for spin the bottle?" Jacob suggested, wiggling his eyebrows as he took the last sip of a beer bottle, waving it slightly to imply they'd use that.

I thought that never actually happened at parties?

"Yes! Let's do it!" Sophia grinned, sitting up straight as a few nodded in agreement. A few seemed hesitant, me being one of them.

Most of the people in this group seemed to have a thing or be in a relationship with someone else, and I knew this would just stuff shit up.

"Are we 12?" Nadia scoffed, moving closer to Johnny. I had to agree with her on that, I really did think that spin the bottle was such a cheesy and pointless game.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Johnny hummed, a small smirk playing on his face like usual as he stood up and sat down on the floor, Nadia whining but being quick to join him.

I noticed Hayden sit down and Annie hesitantly followed, sitting close to his side. Guess we are playing them... great.

Soon we were all in a circle on the floor, I was sitting next to Brynn and Brandon. Hopefully it would only last a few rounds and I would avoid kissing anyone.

I know all the guys are good looking, they're hot as fuck in there own ways. But I did not need a target on my back for the other girls to shoot at.

"I'll start." Carson spoke, smirking as he leaned forward and grabbed ahold of the empty beer bottle. He spun it quickly before sitting back in his spot, watching the bottle spin.

It landed on Brynn, and Johnny and Hayden both let out laughs. Mark instantly tensed, I don't think Brynn knew what to do and Carson was smirking. I knew this would start shit.

"Not happening." Mark grumbled, his jaw clenched as Carson let out a scoff. I silently hoped Brynn would kiss him, Mark is an asshole and always takes her for granted.

"I thought you were fine with kissing other people's girlfriends?" Carson hummed, a sarcastic smile on his face. What?

Ohhhh.

"It's not happen-" Mark started to repeat, but was interrupted by Brynn standing up and walking across the circle towards Carson. The group fell quiet as she took a seat in his lap and connected her lips with his.

Marks face was red and his jaw was clenched in anger as he watched the heated kiss between his girlfriend and enemy.

I was quite amused, and I know I shouldn't be. But it was funny okay? I've never liked Mark and watching him get so angry is hilarious, and the others seemed to think so too.

Soon Brynn was back besides Mark, a blush on her cheeks and a smirk on Carson's face. Mark was ignoring everyone and I was still trying to hold in my laughter.

"Okay I'll go next." Jacob grinned, moving on from the subject with a small laugh as he leaned forward and spun the bottle. Even though there was multiple girls that it could land on, I still felt nervous.

Lucky for me, it landed on Annie. But unlucky for Annie. She instantly looked uncomfortable and unsure what to say, I think everyone could tell she did not want to kiss him.

"She's not playing." Hayden quickly spoke up, his arm around her waist protectively. I was thankful that he spoke up, saving my best friend from something she wouldn't want to do.

"She's sitting in the circle?" Jacob scoffed, shaking his head, an eye roll following as well. Annie still looked uncomfortable and moved closer to Hayden slightly.

"She never said she was playing, she's just sitting with me." Hayden said with a clenched jaw, his words demanding almost and quite intimidating as if to tell Jacob to give it up.

"What's the point of this game if everyone is gonna refuse?" Nadia scoffed with the shake of her head. I would speak up for Annie's sake, but I'm not that confident... and Hayden seems to have it under control.

"Well you should've made that clear before-" Jacob continued to push, the tension growing quickly. He was interrupted though, and so was Hayden who was gonna say something too.

"Bro just give it up, spin again." Johnny interfered, sticking up for his mate. Annie let out a sigh of relief, obviously happy that she wasn't gonna be pressured into kissing Jacob.

Jacob let out a huff before he span the bottle again, and it landed on Emily. The two shared an unnecessary make out session which made me cringe and quickly zone out.

The game continued, and I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you who kissed who or what happened. I was just glancing around the room, lost in my thoughts and paying no attention to the game.

I haven't had to kiss anyone yet, and considering I wasn't paying attention I haven't been worried about me being chosen.

Guess I spoke to soon, I didn't even realise the room was quiet and that everyone was looking at me until I was nudged by Brynn, clearing her throat as she did so.

"What?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed as I looked up and around at everyone. I then noticed the bottle was facing me and my stomach dropped.

Who spun it? Oh no.

Glancing around again, I noticed Johnny's smirk and I already knew it was him. Considering Nadia was glaring at me too. This is what I wanted to avoid.

"Who am I kissing?" I asked, wanting to confirm. I hear Brynn giggle from beside me at my cluelessness, as I awaited an answer.

"That would be me, princess." Johnny spoke, a smirk on his face as I realised his eyes haven't left me. His voice was intimidating yet extremely hot at the same time as the word princess fell from his lips. This boy.

"Right..." I mumbled, a small blush on my cheeks. Nadia's glare was burning holes into the side of my head. I don't know why, I'm no competition to her.

Standing up, I smoothed my clothes out before walking towards Johnny, the blush still evident on my cheeks. I was freaking out inside, what if he thinks I'm a shit kisser? Who cares what he thinks?

Slowly sitting down in front of him, I was awkward with my actions - not knowing if I should sit on his lap or not. He made the decision for me though, his hands being quick to find my waist and pulling me on to his lap.

"You seem tense, chill." Johnny whispered with a small chuckle, his hot breath fanning my face slightly from how close we were, and I couldn't help but let my eyes flicker to his lips a few times. Everything he says and does is hot and he doesn't even try?

A sudden burst of confidence was found within me when I had those thoughts, he was hot - may as well try somewhat to impress him... right?

"I'm chill." I mocked with a scoff and a small smirk before placing my lips on his as my hands found the back of his neck.

He was quick to kiss back, and the kiss was like something I've never imagined. He sure was a good kisser. His lips moved against mine perfectly and trust me when I say it wasn't an innocent kiss.

His hands on my waist and back caused goosebumps and a shiver to go down my spine, especially when they brushed against my hips and bare thighs before returning to the small of my back.

Getting carried away, I guess we kissed longer than needed when Nadia's voice interrupted us.

"Okay! That's enough." Nadia spoke loudly - jealously laced in her words, snapping us out of our make out session.

Slowly pulling away, a blush was quick to return to my cheeks as I looked at Johnny. He had a look on his face for a split second that I couldn't label before his usual smirk returned.

His fingers rubbed small circles on my waist for a few seconds before he let go, allowing me to stand up and return to my spot in the circle, my cheeks still bright red and my heart beating rapidly.

"Enjoy yourself?" Brynn mumbled to me with a grin once I sat down, the others getting on with the game.

I was too lost in my thoughts to bother to reply, but from what she saw I'm guessing the answer was quite obvious.

I just made out with Johnny Orlando, and fucking hell I want to do it again.

•••

How cheesy and cliche oops.

A longer chapter for y'all cause the support on the other was greatly appreciated :)

Vote and comment your opinions, suggestions and thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 2.9K 36
When Johnny Orlando realises his best friend is insecure and self conscious, he hatches a plan to raise her confidence. #1 -kenzie #2 -johnnyorlando...
15.4K 242 10
i'll add later💘
142K 4.3K 25
Mackenzie Ziegler, Manhattan's Queen Bee. Johnny Orlando, Manhattan's fuckboy. One rivalry. One night. One hate. One complicated love. [ completed ]
120K 5.7K 25
࿐ྂ。and that's what we were, a simple cliché! - mxmtoon! in which johnny orlando and mackenzie ziegler can't decide if they're...