Hide and Seek

By 3Apricity

Lily Davis is an enthusiastic girl, causing chaos and trouble where ever she goes. Coming into school for her... More

Overview
Prologue
Chapter 1- You
Chapter 3- This

Chapter 2- Have

1.4K 65 9
By 3Apricity

I sigh again in annoyance, I look sadly at my sandwich and take a giant bite and try to eat as much as I can. I hear Ellis laughing at me and I glare at him. I open my mouth to show him my mouth full of food and he gags.

"Now Lily. I don't have time for such disobedience." Mr. Anderson say behind me. I get up slowly with my mouth still full, not caring if I look weird. I turn to Mr. Anderson and raise one eyebrow at him while I cross my arms over my chest.

I swallow all my food and clear my throat before continuing, "Yes? what did you need" I say with a small smirk. I don't like it when people interrupt me from my eating, I love my food very much. I look at Ellis and wink at him with a smile.

I'm suddenly being puled by the arm roughly to the doors of the cafeteria. "What are you doing? Let go of me!' I tell Mr. Anderson, he doesn't let me go and I notice most of the student looking in our direction. I am tripping over my feet from how fast he is going and me having tiny strides.

"Slow down dammit!" I tell him, annoyed.

We get in the hall way and I notice that we are alone where no one can see us. He turns me to face him, sending me a glare. "You show me respect young lady. I wont tolerate nothing less." He says harshly in my face.

I gawk at him, "I was showing respect! I wasn't even doing anything but eating! This is absurd." I tell him. What did I even do to get in trouble? I was just sitting down, enjoying my sandwich and getting pay back on my boyfriend. I silently laugh at my revenge but soon snap out of it because of the jack ass teacher in front of me speaking.

Mr. Anderson towers over me, surly over 6 feet tall. "Lily, I wanted to speak with you on your distraction in class with that boy; I also had to wake you up quite a few times. Lastly, you were late for my class." He says, now more calmly.

"Well you see-" I say and try to rack my brain for an excuse. "-I had a rough morning and I didn't have good sleep since my pet cat was missing." I wince from my bad excuse but I smile up at him innocently.

His glare softens at my smile but quickly covers it up. He takes a step closer to me but quickly steps back and turns around, away from me. "Leave Lily, just don't do it again." He says and rubs his forehead.

I look at him confused, "That's all or...?" I trail off, not sure if he is serious.

He quickly turns around, "Leave before I do something that you wont like!" He yells in my face. I quickly nod and scurry out of there as fast as I can, hearing his deep breaths behind me.

I get back to my seat next to Ellis and he looks at me concerned. I just shake my head and bite into my sandwich, savoring the taste but Mr. Andersons words never leaves my mind.

*

I'm walking to my next class when I feel small hands tap me on my shoulder, I turn around to see Chloe smiling at me. "Are you going to the same class as me?" I ask and she nods, hooking our arms together.

We walk into class and sit down, all we do is talk during the class and not pay attention to the old lady that is teaching us. At the end of class, Chloe ask if I would want to come to her house to hang out. Of course I said yes, telling her to meet me at my car after school since she needs to grab a few things from her locker.

I'm walking towards my car when I see Mr. Anderson at the front doors of the school and he is staring straight at me. I quickly scurry off to my car, get in the drivers seat, and start it. I wait for Chloe all the while keeping my eye on Mr. Anderson who is still staring at me.

I see Chloe walking to the car with a phone at her ear, I huff as she stops to talk some more. I honk at her and she sticks her tongue out at me, I stick my tongue back out at her before leaning back in my seat.

I get on my phone, knowing Chloe might take a while. I don't understand why she cant just talk in the car instead of outside. She is not even ten feet away.

A knock on my window snap me out of my thoughts. I look over, ready to yell for who ever interrupted me, only to see Mr. Anderson glaring at me. He makes a sign for me to roll down the window and I do so but only slightly.

"Yes?" I say annoyed and I see him clinch his jaw.

"You need to leave Lily. Go home and rest."

I stare at him confused, I point to Chloe, "I am about to, I'm just waiting for my friend." I saw. He looks over at Chloe annoyed, I hear him huff. I don't see what the problem is, there are plenty of student all milling around.

Mr. Anderson just looks back at me, "Get your friend and leave now." He says roughly and then turns and starts walking away. I'm staring at him until I hear the passengers side door slam shut.

"What was that about?'' Chloe ask me. I look at her and just shake my head, I start to drive away. I take a quick glance over to where Mr. Anderson was walking only to see him on the phone. He looks like he is yelling at someone.

I focus back on the road and head to Chloe's house.

Zachary's POV (Mr. Anderson)

"Logan, I don't have time for this, I need to get things ready for my class tomorrow." I tell my brother, getting annoyed with his constant talking. I look up to see the little minx, Lily, leaving with her annoying friend in the car.

I block out Logan's deep voice and quickly get in my car, I cut in behind lily's car just in time while I get a few honks. I put the phone back up to my ear.

"I'm coming in to visit next week. I'm not sure how long I will stay Zach." He says, I don't really pay attention to what his is saying, trying to stay close behind Lily's car so I don't lose her, I need to see if she gets home safe.

"Okay Logan, you can stay with me if you want, I don't mind and I would like the company." I tell him and see Lily pull up next to a house, it looks like no one is home. She gets out of the car and yells something at her annoying friend, something along the lines of grabbing a few things from her room

While she is in the house, I focus back on Logan but still keep an eye on the front door of the house. "Thanks man, I didn't feel like staying in a hotel alone, plus I get to spend time with my little baby brother." He laughs, trying to be funny and happy but I know its all an act.

"Yep" I simply tell him.

"Did you find yourself a girl yet?" Logan questions.

I look to see Lily exit the house and small grin over come my features. "Yeah I have, she is perfect." I say, staring straight at Lily as she laughs at something her friend said. "So beautiful." I murmur to myself.

"What? When I come in town, I want to meet her." He says.

That makes me focus now on what he is saying. "No Logan, you are not going to meet her. She is perfect and you are not going to ruin her." I just about scream in the phone but hold my voice calm.

"Come on Zach, last time was an accident, plus, she liked it." He says, chuckling. He is talking about my ex, Ariel. Logan quickly ruin that relationship for me.

"I know what you are into Logan, I don't want you any where near her. Plus, I haven't even worked out how I'm going to make a relationship work with her." I say honestly.

I know I shouldn't have feelings for my student but once I saw her with the boy, I knew she needed me, someone to help her and care for her. Only I can do that and not that boy she is in a relationship with apparently.

I will need to end that if she is going to become mine, the boy, Ellis, caught me in the classroom glaring at him and I'm sure he knew what for. He then thought he had the right to put his filthy mouth on her. I wanted to rip his hands off what was mine but I knew I couldn't do anything unless I wanted to get fired.

"Okay, I get it Zach, I know how you can get possessive but you are into the same kinky shit that I do. The only difference is that I don't hide it." He says seriously.

He is right, I am into that scene but Logan takes it to a whole different level. I'm sure he is a sadist, Logan loves to watch the girls he dominates in pain, breaking them down over and over until they only rely on him for everything.

"No Logan, there is a big difference for how we do things in that sense. You abuse the poor things, not giving them a choice for anything. I know how you strive for control over them, how you love to see them in pain. Its sick really. You lucky I haven't called the police on you, only because you are my brother." I tell him, clenching my fist over and over.

I know if he sees Lily, then he will want her. He will want to break her down to where she is his little pet for a few months only to toss her aside for me to help her to where she can survive without someone. I have done it many of times, to clean all the cut and bruises he leaves.

"You know the police cant do anything, I own them seeing as I have paid a lot of them to keep quiet. You cant do a damn thing little brother. I might be a bit strict but I don't abuse them, they love it."

I shake my head at his words. Looking to see Lily driving off again, I follow her to another house only about a block away. They both get out and head into the house.

"I have to go Zach but we will talk about this later. I get in town in week, make sure to pick me up. I will text the details." Logan says and then hangs up. I throw it in the passengers seat.

I look back to the house, figuring this is Chloe's house since I looked at Lily's file that I snagged from the office during my free period, the first house she stopped at was hers. I grab the file from the back seat and quickly open it to her photo of my little Lily. I smile at her beauty.

Taking a deep breath, I put the file down and drive back to my house. I choose a small house even through I can afford something much greater. After our, Logan and I, parents died, they left all their money in our name, splitting it half and half. Leaving us with billions.

I decided to save mine and go to college to become a teacher while Logan started building his business from the ground up, almost losing the money our parents had given him. He eventually pulled through after a lot of work and his company is going strong, earning him more money then he actually needs. Which leads to him annoyingly showing off.

I get inside my comfy home and sit down on the couch. Sighing, I look around at how lonely everything looks. I tried to make this place seem alive but it still has that sad allure of loneliness to it or its just me, I'm not sure which.

My phone dings with a message, its from Logan.

Change of plans, coming tomorrow night. Don't stay up, I will be late and I got a driver. Peace little bro.

2143 words

Thank you for reading!

Smile!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 25.4K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
282K 841 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
3.1M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
575K 30.8K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...