I Wanna Talk Tonight

By stylesxgallagher

The Gallagher's were almost something out of a dream, for Ivy Daniels she was living this dream. Ivy was best... More

Chapter 2- That one night with Liam..
Chapter 3- What about Noel?
Chapter 4- Did I really want this?
Chapter 5- Hello Mr. Gallagher
Chapter 6-Present Day
Chapter 7- Here Goes Nothing
Chapter 8- Why?
Chapter 9- The Wait
Chapter 10- These Gallagher Boys Don't Know Shite!
Chapter 11- Round 2?
Chapter 12-Do I or Do I Not?
Chapter 13-The morning after
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- I Need You
Chapter 16- Tour Life
Chapter 17- Oh Noel
Chapter 18- A New Tune
Chapter 19- Its Always Been You
Chapter 20- Hurt
Chapter 21- Next Step
Chapter 22- Dont Worry 'bout Me
Chapter 23- Does It Get Better?
Chapter 24- The World is Crashing Down
Chapter 25- Karma?
Chapter 26-You and I
Chapter 27- Dumb
Chapter 28- Don't Walk Away Love
Chapter 29- Don't Walk Away Love 2
Chapter 30-Pinky Promise?
Chapter 31- Tell me about him
Chapter 32- It's Time
Chapter 33-Paris Nights
Chapter 34
Chapter 35- Is It The End?
Chapter 36-Right or Wrong
Chapter 37- 365 Days
Chapter 38- She's Here.
Chapter 39- Back On?
Chapter 40- It's Done
Chapter 41-Goodbye

Chapter 1

2.5K 31 0
By stylesxgallagher

Here's your cast:

                                                                   Liv Tyler- Ivy Daniels

                                       Liam Gallagher- Himself

                                               Noel Gallagher-himself

I never meant for it to happen. I grew up with these bastards, I knew who they were but obviously when drugs and alcohol are involved you'll do anything for sex. Noel and Liam Gallagher. Probably two of the most famous brother duos in music history, and me Ivy Daniels had a go with the both of them. Not in the same night but within a week span of eachother, and neither of them know I've slept with each one of them. All of us grew up in a tiny suburb of Manchester, I was about a 2 mile walk from them and as kids we hung out all the bloody time but as I grew older and discovered that boys exist, I'd always had crushes on both of them but I didn't know which one to go after. It's like having cake sat in front of you and having to choose which one you want, but yet you can't because they both look so good; that was my deliema with Liam and Noel. Liam was very much an outgoing person like me meaning we both loved to party and be around a crowd, where as for Noel he's more quiet and would much rather be in his little space writing songs for a new Oasis album. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention they're in one of the biggest British bands? So there's that. I barely see them anymore since they're always in america or some other foreign country. A few months back though Noel called me from California saying he was leaving Oasis and coming home, I agreed with him but told him it was his decision; needless to say he didn't leave. He called me a few days later to tell me and that he wrote a new song that he wanted to play for me when they got back, I was excited to hear it. I couldn't wait for them to come back, I really did miss them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 99 18
Ivy nickname for Isley, yes like poison ivy. She hates her neighbors. Not the couple that lives there, no, the son. Aidan Ryan Gallagher. Oh how much...
423K 12.5K 59
i sleep in, drooling on the bed sheets, hungover again. you work hard. when i roll over i see you now and then. everything is shit except my friendsh...
68.7K 1.1K 46
"You're going to keep living, V." Everyone thought Ivy Archer had the perfect life. Because they had no idea what she was hiding: her mums terminal c...
1K 8 17
I'm pretty much in control of my life. I'm currently studying at university and I live alone in an apartment just outside of London. The only exciti...