Chapter 2- That one night with Liam..

I'd always thought Liam had a crush on me, even when we were kids. Liam and I were the same age and I had a brother the same age as Paul Gallagher, Louis is his name. There was only me and Louis in our household, we did have a younger brother but he died at 6 months of age due to SIDS so we don't really talk about him since it brings up a lot of emotions for our family. Anyway, once we were 16/17 Liam always made dirty jokes at me which I never thought of it like flirting since I would just throw it back at him but within the past 3 to 4 years he's began to get touchy with me and now I'm starting to get hints. I've only ever fooled around with Liam never full on had a go with him until the other night. Drinks obviously were involved, we were all partying at the Gallagher's house since Peggy was in Ireland visiting their family so she asked me to just keep an eye on the three of them since they could be little shits when and if they wanted. Liam decided to throw a party at the house and there was no way of me stopping it so I just kept it under control with the help of Paul because he didn't really want the party but obliged to join in; Noel didn't want the party either so he just sat in his room playing the guitar, once in awhile I'd go in to check on him but Liam would find me and drag me back out to the party. After everyone had left, I felt wrong about the mess they'd all made so I was tidying around the house; I caught Liam staring at me through the doorway of the kitchen "What are you looking at, Gallagher" I giggle "You," he slurs "you're fucking fit Ivy" I roll my eyes at begin to do some washing up when I felt his arms snake around my waist then he begins to leave love bits on my neck. "Liam," I moan "we can't it-" he cut me off "shut the fuck up Ivy, I've wanted you for so long just go with it" he whispers in my ear whilst he runs his hands up my jeans toward my belt buckle. Eventually, I gave into him. I couldn't resist it, I'll admit I wanted him too but there was also someone else I wanted. Noel.