High school Troubles (An Unde...

By __Purple_Fluffball__

This is an Undertale book! High school's tough for everyone. Everyone has something they hate or dislike abo... More

First Day Back
Boring Class & Bullies
Talk
After School
A Tour
Fight
Excuses
Hiding
Overslept
Grabbed
Let him Go
They're Just Rumors
If you say So
Project
Romeo & Juliet
Just shut up, Please
New Kid
Final Strike
I'm Waiting
I have no Idea
Wait five Seconds
Being ill Sucks
Knives
Your Crazy
Smooth
The Park
Heartbroken
What are you all laughing At?
Stuck in the Middle
The Gap
Sharpies
I Flew
Rain
Senpai...?
Home Sweet Home
Shut up Brat
Shipping Occult Club
A Little Bit
Prank
Soaked
Who are You?
We don't Bite~
Control your Friend!
Put me Down!
I'll protect You
Jealousy
Decisions
Finally Together
It can't Be
Thank You...
Snow
Countdown
Snowball Fights
Car
What if...?
Lampposts
Assembly
Colour Hunt
Innocent?
Like Like
Too cute for your own Good
Feeling Ill
xX×X×xX×xXx×X×x×XxX×x
Screaming
Weather
You
Lemme Guess...
Annabelle
Truth or Dare
Anime
Cute and Small with Fluffy Tiaras
Goodnight
Shippers Unite!
Making good use of a River
You didnt do it Properly~
Ship Names?
Centimetres away from Kissing
Nervous Questions with Happy Answers
The Opposite of Cliché
Prom
The End
Bonus Chapter: Congratulations
Mmmmm new book

Don't do This

5K 191 870
By __Purple_Fluffball__

Mmmmmmmmmmm 26k hunny someone...ummm...someone poke me...?

AND REAL IMPORTANT PLS READ!!!!

The thing that had all the names for the shipping club members has disappeared so Idk who's in it. Pls comment here if your in it or want to be so I can make sure you're in the next occult club chapter

---Cross' POV----

The whole assembly room went silent at the Principle's sudden change of tone and mood. Nightmare shifted next to me and casually put an arm round me, hooking it round my waist.

I blushed heavily and looked at him nervously. He glanced at me and smirked. "Is something wrong Crossy?~" He purred quietly.

I quickly shook my head and leaned against him, letting my head rest on his shoulder.

Error glanced at us and rolled his eyes, but quickly went to pull Ink closer to him as we turned our attention back to the Principle.

He looked deadly serious, his previous smile had twisted into a frown. Whatever he was about to say was clearly going to be no laughing matter. Well...it won't be to the teachers, but it might be funny to us.

"Now..." The Principle started. "I'm sure some of you have heard of this already, but your unsure of wether what you've heard are rumours or not... I'm here to confirm those rumours as true..."

Rumours? What rumours? I glanced at Nightmare and he looked at me, raising an 'eyebrow' and  giving a small shrug.

"I'm assuming most of you already know about what I'm about to tell you, but if your not, then your about to find out now..."

I listened intently.

"Recently there have been several cases of a strange man around the Craitown area. Were worried he's been enticing kids to buy illegal stuff like drugs, or bad substances. He's been on the run through several cities for the past year, and according to a few witness accounts, it seems Craitown is the new target.

He generally targets kids that don't know any better, people like school kids, people like you. I'm here to warn you about him and the dangers he poses. He is an escaped criminal. Any contact with him could get you arrested or taken in for questioning.

I don't want anything to do with this man. He is not to be messed with. If you see him, you call the police. Don't attempt to talk or follow him. He could be extremely dangerous.

I don't want any foolish people going out to look for him on purpose either."

I could have sworn when he said that he was looking right at our little group. Nightmare smirked and Error let out a quiet chuckle.

The Principle sighed before turning to face the projector board. Suddenly a picture came up on it and we all shifted up our seats to see the projected  picture on the board better.

"This is what the man looks like."

I looked at the image questioningly. It was a criminal case file picture for a skeleton. But it was obvious straight away that this was no normal skeleton.

First thing you noticed, were his increasingly bright clothes with colours clashing together at every point. The other thing extremely noticeable was the large pair of ninety's style shades that read YOLO in bold yellow letters.

"He shouldn't be too hard to miss..." Nightmare muttered next to me. I glanced at the others to see that, judging by their expressions, they were thinking the same thing.

"I'm reminding you know that what he does is illegal and completely forbidden. Don't look for him. Don't make contact. Thank you. Assembly over."

We all looked at each other as kids started to leave the hall in their chair rows. Once we were outside and away from the main crowds we all looked at each other, clearly thinking the same thing.

Reaper came over with Geno and grinned. "Please tell me I'm not the only one that wants to go look for this elusive Drug Lord."

Geno rolled his eye and punched Reaper on the shoulder. "Did you listen to anything the Principle just said?!"

Reaper grinned. "I heard something along the lines of 'don't do this' so obviously, for the sake of my increasing curiosity, we should go look for him."

"That was my first thought as well when I heard him say 'Don't do this '" Dust said, letting out a little laugh whilst ruffling the top of Blues skull softly, making the smaller skeleton cling to him.

I glanced at Nightmare to see he was definitely thinking the same thing as everyone else was. He looked over at me and grinned. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head at him.

"Tommorow's the weekend idiots. How are you gonna all meet up?" Geno said, obviously being sensible and trying to change their minds.

"Don't you mean us guys?" Reaper asked.

Geno snorted. "Ha! Hell no! I'm not going."

Reaper smirked. "Yes you are."

Geno huffed. "Fine. But if we get caught by the police, I'm throwing all of you under the bus and say that you dragged me there against my own will."

Reaper laughed and pulled Geno into a hug from which he immediately tried to escape. We all laughed as Geno groaned and went limp, letting Reaper hug him tightly.

"Geno does have a point though guys." Reaper said. "If we want to do this 'colour hunt' then tomorrow is the best idea. So we need somewhere to meet..."

"We could all meet at Nightmare's house." Dust said, glancing at Nightmare.

"Can I ask, why my house and not one someone else's?" Nightmare asked, a mildly pissed expression on his face.

Dust smiled innocently. "Because you have the biggest house and we all know where you live."

"Creeps." Nightmare muttered.

"Actually I don't know where Nightmare lives." Geno said, his arms crossed over his chest.

"That's fine I'll take you~" Reaper purred, making Geno blush faintly and growl.

"I didn't hear a no~"

I rolled my eyes and looked at Nightmare, he seemed to be thinking.

"Ugh, fine! We'll meet at my place tomorrow. Around eleven o'clock?"

"Sounds good to me..."

Dust laughed. "Man I'm excited for the weekend now. This is gonna be amazing!"

The other all laughed in agreement and we spent the rest of the day planning for this...'Colour Hunt' as Reaper has christened it.

---Time Skip----------------------------------

Killer had come back with us to Nightmare's house and was currently upstairs with Dream, the two of them watching anime.

Reason why?

On the way home Dream had been going on about some new anime he'd found called assassination classroom (my all time favourite anime!!!!)

Nightmare then had told Dream anime was stupid and they'd had an argument, resulting in asking them asking me and Killer to choose a side.

Anime sucks - Nightmare

Or

Anime is amazing - Dream

Obviously I chose Nightmare's side, and not just because I like him! I have seen a bit of anime before, but I wasn't extremely impressed with it.

Killer then took Dream's side, probably because he wanted to make Dream feel better, and now Killers been dragged off into Dream's room for a marathon of anime.

I sighed and leaned again Nightmare, half heartedly trying to catch hold of one of his tentacles again. He glanced at me and simply twitched them out of the way, making me whine.

He chuckled and continued to keep them out of reach, not planning on letting me grab one any time soon.

I smirked, having an idea. Instead of reaching for the ends of one I grabbed one at the base, round his back. Nightmare tensed and the tentacle I was holding went limp.

I then ran my hands down it till I got to the end. Nightmare shivered horribly and shook his head rapidly as I finally had the end of the tentacle in my hands.

"Well that's a method I'll have to keep in mind." I purred, looking at his pissed and flustered face with a smirk.

"Let go of it." Nightmare hissed, attempting to jerk the slimy tentacle away from me.

"No~"

Nightmare huffed and then smirked as his other tentacles slithered over to me.

"N-Nightmare!?"

He grinned as they started tickling me mercilessly. I laughed and attempted to escape as I let out helpless giggles and laughs. "No! Please! Okay okay I'll let go!"

I was laughing so hard that my vision was going blurry. I let go of the tentacle I had been holding previously and Nightmare grinned, retreating his tentacles and releasing me.

I lay there, still giggling silently as I looked up at the ceiling.

I glanced to the side as Killer and Dream walked down.

"How was your animewhatsit marathon?" Nightmare asked boardly.

Killer laughed. "Don't kill me, but it actually wasn't that bad..."

Nightmare groaned and buried his face in a cushion. "Another unsuspecting monster has been dragged to the dark side..."

Everyone else laughed.

"Hey Nightmare..." Killer started. "In this anime there's a dude with tentacles..."

Nightmare looked up from the pillow and glanced at Dream. "Really...?"

Dream giggled and nodded.

Nightmare hummed and face planted again. "I guess some animes understand what's cool then...."

Dream laughed. "Yes they do Brother. Yes they do."

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lol I wasn't planning on this chapter being this long :3
And COLOUR HUNT!!!!
my friend wanted this to happen because of the 6 Years Later chapter in my last book XD
THE REFERENCES!!!
and yes Assassination Classroom is my all time favourite anime EVER!!!!!
:3

-Jess-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
163K 2.1K 39
𝐅 * * * 𝐁𝐎𝐘 | 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 Sophia Hudson didn't expect it to happen, meeting someone at the hype house and ending up falling in love...
130K 3.7K 56
Tom was kidnapped, separated from edd and Matt and took in by tord himself. He was forced to join the army and he found himself getting used to it...
57K 980 22
When Vanessa is given a mission from Erudite leader she later finds out she needs to try and protect the one she loves