Expresionless

By Vodka_Clyde

A girl with no past, only a future. She walk through the cruel world, killing to survive. She doesn't have an... More

New beggining
how the characters look
Meeting the man who made it all
Meeting the parents
like mother like daughter
party
Tricked
nightmare
Not gonna slow me down
play time
reality
Kidnapped
Normal
Perfect
14 years later
God damn school!
Who are you
Fallen in HATE
To people who care
death is predicted
Sacred Sacrifice
Author
guilty ending

playing dress-up with demons!

1.6K 56 6
By Vodka_Clyde

It has been days since they grabbed me... and worst of all my father didn't do anything about it.  I sat for hours playing mind games that made my head spin. Dresses, heels, make up, hair, looks, shit... I hated it. First, they bathed me in milk and rose scented oil. Next, they brushed my long tresses. Finally, they got me ready. (slash that, not finally) Then came what I looked best in and I thought the purple dress looked best. It was not to intricate, but so beautiful.

Then, when I finally thought it was over, I felt someone pull my hair. (Hours later)

I made a bet, that the maids had to finish my hair in less than a hour, but they took 2, so I don't have to put make up on. Confession- in one of my lives, my friend put make up on me, and I was allergic to it, so I got hives during a fancy party. I looked like a idiot! So, I was ready for the party to introduce me to the world! I was supposed to go to my father's study after I got ready, so I left. I used my intuition power to guide me to the right path (one of many powers I have). My intuition led me to a grand room, with gold framing and intricate designing.  I knocked on the door, and heard a come in from my father. I entered, and saw the most beautiful woman ever right next to my ilkemen father. She looked at me and smiled and walked toward me. She gave me the kindest smile I have ever seen and said "I wish I could I have met you sooner, my child. I am your mother, your first. The old grouch sent me here as his wife to raise you properly!" I was confused, so my real mother (who I didn't know I had) had come to raise me cuz the my old man felt pity for me and the life he gave. Well SHIT! I don't know whether to be happy or angry! I swear I'm gonna throw a tantrum at his palace! I mean now that I actually looked at her, she looked like the older version of me, except she being more beautiful. What a day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 461 14
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
153K 6.2K 36
A single second is all it takes for everything to change. For Lexie, that moment was when she died. Since then, everything has been a little crazy...
30.7K 60 11
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...
603 63 15
Eislyn Winsel died ending the war between an empire and a kingdom in Avalan. Unbeknowst to everyone, her soul escaped death and found a home in anot...