Blown (18+) βœ”

By _Skellyton_

COMPLETED - NOT EDITED. WILL CONTINUE TO ADD BONUS CHAPTERS LATER. Highest Ranks - #5 in Vampire (7-11-2018) ... More

Prologue
One πŸ‘€
Two πŸ‘€
Three πŸ‘€
Four πŸ‘€
Five πŸ‘€
Six πŸ‘€
Seven πŸ‘€
Eight πŸ‘€
Nine πŸ‘€
Ten πŸ‘€
Eleven πŸ‘€
Twelve πŸ‘€
Thirteen πŸ‘€
Fourteen πŸ‘€
Fifteen πŸ‘€
SixteenπŸ‘€
SeventeenπŸ‘€
EighteenπŸ‘€
Nineteen πŸ‘€
Twenty πŸ‘€
Twenty One πŸ‘€
Twenty Two πŸ‘€
Twenty Three πŸ‘€
Twenty Four πŸ‘€
Twenty Five πŸ‘€
Twenty Seven πŸ‘€
Twenty Eight πŸ‘€
Twenty Nine πŸ‘€
Thirty πŸ‘€
Thirty One πŸ‘€
Thirty Two πŸ‘€
Thirty Three πŸ‘€
Q and A (not part of story so u can skip if want)
Thirty Four πŸ‘€
Thirty Five πŸ‘€
Authors Note
Thirty Six πŸ‘€
Thirty Seven πŸ‘€
Epilogue πŸ‘€
Q & A Part 2 / Bonus-ish
Bonus : Daddy Time πŸ†

Twenty Six πŸ‘€

18.5K 711 84
By _Skellyton_

DAMIEN

At least she is safe, but as we stand here, listening to Beth talk about what the witch told her, I can feel we are being watched.

"I won't have sex with some stranger. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Zyn wraps his arms around her. "I wouldn't want you to do that anyway. We will figure something out."

"We should leave," I state. The alliance with witches can wait, or be gained somewhere else. This coven leader wants something I won't give. She would probably want me to get Beth to agree to their deal, but for my purpose. Not happening.

"Yeah, something doesn't feel right here," Alec states as Beth takes his hand and pulls Zyn gently with her.

We need to get away from here.

- - - - - - - - -

We walk, and walk, but with in an hour, we get no where. We have basically made a circle.

"Fuck," Alec grumbles, shaking his head. "This is why I hate witches."

"What do you mean?" Beth asks.

"We've been going in circles. This land is a witches home, and she's playing a trick on us. She won't let us leave."

I look up in the trees, at least we still have the night. But, we can't stay out here forever. Beth and I will grow hungry, not to mention that when the sun rises, Alec will burn to ashes.

The witch knows this ... she knows that Beth, if made desperate, will agree to anything.

Alec's life will be on the line.

"So what do we do to get out of her game?" Zyn asks, resting his hand against a tree.

"No clue," Alec growls in frustration.

"Maybe we can make a different deal?"

"She knows what she wants," I tell Beth, "all deals will ask for same payment."

Her face pales before she shakes her head quickly.

"Hey! Witch! Quit cowering in the shadows and come out and speak with us!!" Alec taunts. "Or have you grown so hideous you are scared to show yourself?"

The sound of a tree splintering tears through the silent night. I quickly dash, tackling Alec out the way as a thick old tree lands where he was standing.

He and I groan as we get back to our feet.

"Hey, I have an idea, lets not piss off someone with magic. Sound good?" Zyn rolls his eyes.

"I agree," I shoot Alec a glare.

"Well, unlike the three of you all. I can't just walk around the woods indefinitely."

"The sun," Beth's eyes widen.

I didn't want her to realize we were on a time line. Shit.

Think, think, think, damnit.

"We can dig a hole!" Zyn says quickly. A part of me is shocked at his quick thinking to help Alec, but he's thinking for Beth, not him.

He knows that if a mate bonded to dies, its like a part of the survivor dies with them. I guess I was lucky on that front at least. I didnt fully bond to my mates. I hesitated.

He undoes his jeans and starts taking off his shirt.

"I don't know if that will work," I state as he shifts down and starts digging at the ground.

We stand, watching, as dirt flies up behind him in thick clouds. He digs and digs, using his hybrid speed and strength ... but makes very little progress. Each time he stops, the ground fills back in.

An eerie cackle rings against the trees and he shifts back human, covered in sweat and dirt.

Beth is basically drooling over him. Damn, not to mention the smell of her arousal just fills the air.

My pureblood senses pick up on it far too easily.

"Put some clothes on," Alec growls, tossing him is jeans and boxers.

Zyn just smiles towards Beth, watching her watch him as he redresses.

Great. Here we are in a witches trap, and they're thinking about sex...

Wait...

"What exactly did the witch say again?" I ask Beth, standing directly in front of her. I need to focus on each and every word that leaves those full lips of hers. "Tell me, word for word. No paraphrasing."

She sighs. "I'm not sure I remember every word. But I know she got upset when I turned down the deal. She said Franklin is a wonderful specimine. And that Alec and Zyn will kill each other if I don't do something to bind them together with me. Their jealousy will tear them appart."

Is that a clue? Could the witch have slipped up in her anger? Haha. She very well could have! Stupid old hag!

"Ok."

"Why are you grinning like that?" She asks, lifting an eyebrow at me. Her face twists so beautifully with confusion.

"Bind them together. With you," I giggle, shaking my head. "So simple now that I think about it."

"Wait" Zyn replies while Alec's laugh rings against the trees. "So ... you're saying..."

"You and Alec need to bind together."

"Oh fuck no!"

"Oh come on Zyn. I'll be gentle."

"Who says you're the one who gets to be doing the ... doing. I'm... my... its an exit only!"

"There is a first for everything," Alec just grins. "Doggy then? Bend over."

"Don't you dare touch me," Zyn backs up a bit.

Beth looks lost, but only briefly before she starts to giggle. "So you're saying they need to have sex with each other?"

"Or," I smirk, walking around her to stand behind her. I look forward to hearing, seeing, smelling, her reaction to this one. "Or they both take you at the same time," I whisper into her ear.

Her heart beat pounds loudly in her chest.
Her cheeks flush a beautiful rosey pink.
And ... mmm, yes, arousal fills the air.

Zyn and Alec evidently heard me. Did I say that too loud? Ha, yep I did. Just loud enough for them to hear me as well. Oops?

No walls for miles.
Looks like I get to watch! Doubt they would let me join. Oh well, watching is nice too.

"But ... we are in the middle of the woods? And there are witches around, they could be watching. And you! You would be here!"

"Most likely. I could try turning around, but," I release a playful hiss between my teeth, remembering vividly how her fingers would play while she laid on her bed, "I do rather miss hearing you experience pleasure."

She quickly shoves me, causing me to stumble and laugh. Her face is so red, like a rose, and just as mesmerizing.

"Kiss my ass Damien!"
Oh? Is that an invitation? Haha, I better not say that.
"You should have given me privacy. I didn't know you weren't the usual cat!"

"You were the one that assumed it," I walk over and stand by a tree. "Ohhh miss witch? You're listening right? She doesn't need your deal! Time to make another one."

I feel a strange sensation, as if I'm grown extremely tired. I stumble, then catch myself of a tree.

"Damien!" Beth's voice panics and I feel her hands against my arm.

I look at her, seeing she's grown paler, from lack of blood.

"I'm ok." I then look up at the sky.

How did she do that?!

Alec and Zyn look up as well, Alec's face growing ridged as he clinches his fists.

Then Beth looks up, and she gasps.

The sun is starting to rise....

- - - - - - - - -

A/N: Not Edited.

😨 the sun.....
😢

Things are a tad busy. I will try to post again Monday, but if it has to wait till Tuesday, please don't hate me.😣

yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 135K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
288K 9.1K 29
BWBM ♀♀♀♀♀ Darius picks me up from my seat and pushes me against the wall. "It's hard to concentrate with that enticing smell coming off of you in w...
194K 7.6K 29
***COMPLETED*** This is an old book that I have no intent on continuing or editing so if there are mistakes/it's boring! I WAS 13 WHEN I WROTE THIS...