A Prince And His Demigoddess

By jumpingmanatee

Thor, The God of Thunder was once called by Odin a vain, greedy, cruel boy. Since that day Thor grew up with... More

Chapter 1 The God and His Broken Heart.
Chapter 3 Friendship With Bruce.
Chapter 4 Meeting the Mutant.
Chapter 5 Thor Returns
Chapter 6 Getting To Know You
Chapter 7 Thor Watches Alina Train
Chapter 8 Breakfast With a God and Mutants
Chapter 9 Logan Challenges Thor
Chapter 10 Spending The Day With Thor.
Chapter 11 Movie Night With Thor.
Chapter 12 Thor's Fantasy
Chapter 13 A Life Changing Discussion
Chapter 14 Zeus Finds Out
Chapter 15 Tony Learns the Truth.
Chapter 16 The Truth Comes Out.
Chapter 17 Meeting The Father.
Chapter 18 Celebrating and Speaking With Odin.
Chapter 19 Message from the Gods
Chapter 20 Warning and Misunderstanding
Chapter 21 Papa Bear and the Mission
Chapter 22 Mission Accomplished
Chapter 23 Meeting the Students
Chapter 24 The Danger Room
Chapter 25 Down Time
Chapter 26 A Father's Blessing
Chapter 27 Wedding Annoucement
Chapter 28 Tradition
Chapter 29 History Lesson
Chapter 30 Wedding Plans
Chapter 31 Invitations
Chapter 32 The Celebration Begins
Chapter 33 Wedding Bells
Chapter 34 The Final Celebration
Chapter 35 Grecian Honeymoon

Chapter 2 The Story of a Demigoddess

32K 875 492
By jumpingmanatee

Bruce Banner had seen and experienced many things in his life so when he met the God of Thunder, he wasn't all that surprised. After all Thor wasn't the first god he had ever met. It just so happened that his best friend was half god and half mutant.

Alina Macleod was an unassuming girl that Bruce met when he went to visit his friend and colleague, Hank Mccoy at Xavier's school for Gifted Children. Alina had been raised in the school when her mother had abandoned her there at the age of three after discovering that she was a mutant. Her mother couldn't handle the fact that she was a mutant on top of her being the child of the King of the gods, Zeus. Katherine Macleod realized that she would never be able to protect her daughter and would never be able to raise her in peace.

So, Katherine decided that the best thing she could do would be to leave her daughter with her own kind, not with other demigods, but with other mutants. She was positive, that even though she was the daughter of Zeus, the other demigods would mistreat her because she was a mutant. Thus, Alina was raised in Charles Xavier's home. It was shortly after Alina's fifth birthday, Hermes, messenger of the gods arrived at the school, with a message demanding that Alina be given over to her father, Zeus, god of the sky, King of the gods. Zeus' attitude had changed with the birth of Alina, Zeus took one look at her and rescinded his decree that Gods could not be involved in the lives of their children.

"Provided your duties are not neglected," Zeus said looking directly at Poseidon.

"I'm sorry, Hermes you said your name was, I will not turn Alina over to a complete stranger without proof that this person truly is her father." Charles informed him.

"Besides, there is no such thing as the Greek Gods." Logan huffed, "even if this dude does exist, where the fuck has he been these past five years?"

"My dad has had a hard time locating my sister, but now that he has, he wants her back." Hermes tells Logan.

Logan steps in front of Charles and glares at Hermes, "Look if that fucker wants Alina, he's going to have to give proof that she's his, like the professor said, and come get her himself. Even then I may not let her go with him. Now get the fuck out of here before you piss me off and I gut you." Logan says as he unsheaths his claws.

Hermes looks at him apprehensively and quickly disappears. Logan turns towards the professor and smirks, "That went well."

Charles shakes his head, then Logan and Charles turn to go into the house. Just then a bolt of lightning hits the ground and a blonde man with a beard is standing there. He's dressed in blue jeans, black boots, and a blue hoodie, he's holding a staff in his hand. The man glares at Logan.

"I have come for my child." The man proclaims.

Logan crosses his arms, he leans against the house completely unimpressed. "Yeah, who the fuck are you?"

Without hesitation, the man raises the staff and strikes Logan with a lightning bolt, sending Logan flying into the house.

"Insolent mortal, I am Zeus, god of the sky, ruler of the Olympian gods. And I want Alina, now!"

A few seconds pass until Logan stands up, he dusts himself off and walks back outside, much to the shock of Zeus. No mortal has ever survived a hit from his lightning bolt.

Logan grins at the shocked look on Zeus' face, "That's a pretty good trick but we have someone who can do the same thing."

Logan directs Zeus' eyes skyward where Storm has already called her own lightning and sends it towards Zeus, he bats it away as if it was an annoying fly. With a flick of his wrist he sends Storm flying backwards with a gust of wind. Taking his true form as the giant god that he is, he reaches down and picks up Logan by the scruff of his shirt.

"I grow tired of these games, mortal, I shall tell you once more, give me my daughter or I shall kill every last person here."

At that point Charles comes back out of the mansion to address the angry god, "Perhaps we can reach an agreement, your majesty."

Zeus looks down at Charles, he can tell that this man is more reasonable than the one he has in his hand, he shrinks down to his mortal form, then tosses Logan aside.

"And what agreement might that be…?"

"Professor Charles Xavier, your majesty. If you are willing to submit to a paternity test to prove you are indeed Alina's father, then I will allow her to go with you."

Zeus thinks about it for a moment, he was never one to be reasonable, but in this case he decided that he would submit to the mortal test.

"Alright, I shall submit."

"Excellent, shall we go inside?" Charles lets the god go in first, then follows behind him.

While they are making their way towards Hank's lab, Charles mentally tells Logan to bring Alina to the lab. Logan is the person that Alina feels safest with since she arrived, always fascinated by his mutton chops.

As Logan goes to get the little girl, Charles strikes up a conversation with the god. "When was the last time that you saw your daughter?"

"I have not seen her since she was a year old, her mother decided that she did not like my possessive nature towards my child and fled, she kept moving around so I was never able to get a lock on her, then Alina vanished when she was three."

"That would have been the time she was dropped off her at the school." Charles explained.

Zeus stopped, "Why would Katherine leave our daughter here, what is this place?"

"There is something that you need to know about your daughter, your majesty."

"You may call me Zeus."

"Very well, Zeus, Alina is a very special little girl."

"Of course she is, she is my child."

"Aside for being a demigoddess, your daughter is also a mutant. She has the power of telepathy and telekinisis, she is also an elemental, though now that I have met you, part of that may be through you as well as her mutation."

"She can control the weather?"

"More the elements, earth, air, water and fire. The interesting thing is that her powers manifested themselves at such a young age and she has better control of them than most adults. Although they do slip on occasion when she is too emotional." Charles explains.

Zeus found that most interesting, he felt a sense of pride swelling in his chest. Once they reached the lower levels of the mansion they stepped into the infirmary where Hank was already waiting for them. Charles had already informed Hank to expect them. Hank was in complete awe over the fact that he was meeting the king of the Olympian gods and began to bombard Zeus with all sorts of questions, much to the god's annoyance. Charles noticing asked Hank to proceed with the test.

"Oh, of course, forgive me. All I need is to swab the inside of your cheek, your majesty." Hank informs Zeus.

In the meantime, Logan had gone to wake up Alina from her nap. The little girl rubbed her eyes and smiled at Logan.

"Hello, my Logan."

Logan grunted but smiled at the little girl. She has called Logan that since the day she met him, though he acts like it bothered him, in reality he loved it. It melted his heart everytime she called him that.

"Hey, kid, Charles sent me to take you down to Hank's lab, there's a test he's got to do on you."

Alina frowns, "Will it hurt?"

She hadn't forgotten when Hank gave her the booster shots she needed, even though Logan had held her when she got the shots, she still cried.

"Nah, Kid, Hank just needs to take a swab of your cheek and that's it, so come on."

Logan reached down and picked up the little girl. Alina wrapped her arms around Logan's neck and placed her head on his shoulder. He patted her backside then carried her to the infirmary.

"There's something I have to tell you, Munchkin. You're going to see a man down there, but I don't want you to be afraid of him, I won't let him hurt you." Alina nodded.

When they walked into the infirmary, Zeus turned around and stared at his daughter that he hasn't seen in four years. She looked exactly like her mother, though he could see a little bit of himself in her, she had flecks of blonde mixed in with her brown hair, she had his lips and nose, and ears, he smiled at the sight of her. Alina lifted her head from Logan's shoulder, she stared at the man in front of her. She carefully studied his face, then suddenly her eyes widen suddenly remembering who this man was.

"Papa?"

Zeus' smile widen as he kneels, "Prinkípissa.(Princess.)"

He opens his arms to her, Alina squirms out of Logan's hold and runs into her father's arms. She wraps her tiny arms around the blonde man's neck hugging him tightly, Zeus hugs her back.

"Papa!"

Zeus lifts her up and tosses her in the air, catching her again, he cuddles her to his chest. "Oh, Prinkípissa (Princess), I have missed you so much."

"I missed you too Papa, but you're so small, what happened?"

"I can not believe you remember what I look like in my true form, Alina, you were just an infant when you saw me."

"I can't believe she remembers you at all." Hank said. "If you haven't seen her since she was a year old."

"Demigods develop faster mentally, surely you have noticed, doctor."

"This is true, she can already do physics equations." Hank commented.

Alina rubs her face against her father's bearded face, causing Logan to get jealous, she only ever did that with him. Alina then squirms out of her father's arms and runs up to Logan, taking him by the hand. She starts pulling Logan towards her papa.

"Papa, have you met my Logan. Logan is my best friend, he's like my second papa. He has a beard like you, papa, it tickles too."

Logan smirks at Zeus as Zeus glares at Logan, but he keeps his composure.

"Yes, Prinkípissa (Princess), we have met."

Hank looks between the two men then clears his throat. "This may be irrelevent now, but I would still like to finish the paternity test, just to make sure."

Zeus glares at Hank and there's a crackle of electricity in the air, Zeus is insulted.

Alina takes Zeus' hand, "Behave, Papa."

Zeus smiles down at his daughter and picks her up, Logan walks over and snatches Alina out of his arms, "I'll handle this, Bub."

Logan takes Alina over to Hank so he can swab the inside of her cheek. With that done, Hank informs them that the results will be ready in two hours. In the meantime, Alina is excited to show her papa her powers and Zeus is more than happy to see what she can do. Alina takes her father's and Logan's hands as they walk out of the infirmary. Logan leads them to a training room so Alina can demonstrate her powers.

Alina showed her papa everything she could do, Zeus is completely impressed, he realises that of all of the demigod children that he has sired, Alina is the most powerful. While they wait, Alina declares that she is hungry and wants a snack, running to Logan, she jumps into his arms.

"Can we have milk and cookies, My Logan?"

"Sure, Munchkin, let's go get you some milk and chocolate chip cookies." Logan said as he hitches Alina to his hip.

Alina reaches out for her papa, "Come on, Papa, it's milk and cookie time."

Zeus chuckles and walks next to Logan. They get to the kitchen, Logan puts Alina down on a stool. He goes to the fridge to get the milk, then to the pantry to get the cookie jar. Grabbing a plate and two glasses out of the cupboard, he pauses and looks at Zeus.

"Do gods eat, Bub?"

"Normally not mortal food, but in this case I'll make an exception."

"You want some milk, then?"

Alina gives her father an expectant look, Zeus smiles and kisses her head. "Yes, please, Logan."

Logan grabs another glass, then pours them all milk. Zeus grimaces at the sight of the milk, Logan snorts.

"I hate this shit too, but I do it for the kid. The cookies aren't bad though." Logan says as he places a plate of cookies in front of Alina.

She picks up a cookie turns and pats the seat next to her so her papa will sit down, once he sits she hands him a cookie. She turns to Logan and does the same thing. Then she takes a cookie and begins to happily munch on the cookie, while she swings her legs.

As she eating her cookies she looks at both men and pats each one on the leg smiling at them, they both smile down at her. Logan suddenly lets out a sigh, then looks at Zeus.

"Look, Bub, if you really are Alina's dad, and I'm pretty sure you are, you and I have got to get along for the sake of the kid."

Zeus studies Logan's face, he slowly nods, "It would appear we have no other choice, it's quite obvious that my daughter adores you, and you have done an excellent job raising her thus far. So, yes, I am willing to try to get along with you for her sake."

Logan and Zeus shake hands behind Alina's back, she being completely oblivious to what just happened. Two hours pass and they get the results, just as they suspected Zeus is Alina's father. From there they discuss what to do and it was decided that Zeus would take Alina to camp Half-Blood where he could watch over her and she could be trained to use her godly powers. Charles wasn't sure that it was a good idea. He knew that many people hated mutants and he wasn't sure that the people at the camp would be kind to Alina once they found out what she was. Zeus assured them that she would be treated the same if not better because of who her father was.

How wrong he was. Zeus himself took her to the camp and claimed her in front of everyone as soon as they entered. Chiron was kind to her and so was her cousin Percy, Annabeth and Grover. The other campers, not so much. Even though now they could have contact with their godly parent some of the gods still refused to claim their children, and some were jealous of the fact that she had a father that visited her often and loved her dearly. Because of that fact she was treated badly by a lot of the other campers. But the minute she accidentally displayed her mutant powers the abuse became much, much worse.

For two years Alina endured the abuse, it became so bad that she hardly ever left her father's cabin. Only to eat and to train with Percy and Annabeth. She tried to tough it out and she never complained, she didn't want to disappoint her father. She did her best to hide the abuse from her father so he wouldn't get mad. Until one day, Chiron found her in the forest off one of the paths badly beaten and her beautiful brown hair chopped off. He knelt down pickeed her up and rushed her to the infirmary. She was unconscious for a week.

Percy could no longer stand by and watch his seven year old cousin go through all this. He tried to find out who attacked her, but got nowhere. So finally he did the only thing he could do, Percy, and Annabeth went to New York. Entering the Empire State Building they went to the top floor to Olympus. When the elevator doors opened all eyes were on them. Poseidon and Athena smiled at their children and went to go greet them.

Poseidon pulled Percy into a hug, "Percy what are you doing here?"

"I actually came to talk to Uncle about Alina." Percy said softly.

But no matter how softly he said it, Zeus heard. "What about my daughter?" Zeus' voice boomed.

Percy stepped forward to address the King. "Uncle, you need to remove Alina from Camp Half-Blood, it isn't safe for her there."

Zeus scoffed, "Of course it is, there is no other place safer for her than there."

Annabeth stepped forward, "No, sir, Alina is not safe there. The camp is jealous of the relationship she has with you, and they have also found out that she is a mutant. She has been beaten and ridiculed since the day they found out. Yesterday she was attacked by someone in camp and left for dead in the woods, her hair chopped off, Chiron found her in time."

Zeus' eyes widen then narrowed, there was a loud clap of thunder. Lightning rolled across the sky. He instantly disappear in a bolt of lightning, leaving a stunned and worried Poseidan to rush after his brother. Percy and Annabeth looked at each other, then rushed for the elevator, only pausing long enough for Annabeth to get a hug from her mother.

As quickly as they could, they made their way to Camp Half-Blood. When they arrived a terrible storm was raging in the heavens above, Zeus was livid. He appeared with a loud clap of thunder and a blinding flash of lightning, Chiron bowed to the King of the Olympians, a worried look on his face.

"Welcome, great Zeus, Lord of the sky."

"Save your pleasantries, Chiron, I want to see my daughter now!"

"Of course, sire." Chiron led the way to the infirmary.

The minute Zeus walked in, his eyes zeroed in on his seven year old daughter. She was covered from head to toe in bruises and lacerations, both of her arms and legs were broken, she was completely bandaged up. Zeus made a beeline for his daughter, taking a seat next to her. She had two black eyes, and her face was swollen, never had Zeus wanted to cry as he did right now staring down at Alina.

"Who is responsible for this?"

"We don't know who did this, Dad, but we're investigating. Alina must have been taken from your cabin in the middle of the night, she doesn't associate with anyone besides Percy, Annabeth and Grover."

"Why hasn't she been given Nectar yet?" Zeus asked.

"We have to wait for her to regain consciousness to administer it to her." Chiron informed him.

At that point Poseidon shows up, upon seeing his niece, he is in complete shock. How could a fellow camper do this to such a small child? It was true that the training that the Half-Bloods had was brutal, but this was beyond brutal, whoever it was, their intention was clear, this was an act of murder.

"I want the culprit or culprits found now, or I swear I will destroy this camp and everyone in it." Zeus declared.

Poseidon's eyes widen, he had not seen his brother this angry since ancient times when he destroyed all of Sparta. No one had been spared, every last man woman and child had been destroyed, even the animals. Poseidon laid a hand on his brother's shoulder, trying to calm him.

"Brother, you must calm down, you can not be serious about destroying the camp?"

Zeus pulled away from his brother. "Do not tell ME to calm down, brother, she is my child and someone from this camp tried to kill her. You can not tell me that you would not feel the same if it was Percy lying here instead."

Zeus had Poseidon there, though he didn't think he would go as far as destroying innocent lives. But he knew his brother's rage very well and he knew that if the person or persons responsible were not found, nothing would stop the King of the gods from getting his revenge. No one would be spared, probably not even Percy.

Chiron and Mr. D realized that the situation was dire, they needed to find out who had done this and fast. Chiron made the annoucement that if the culprit or culprits did not come forward, the camp would be destroyed with everyone in it. Panic began to set in the campers as they turned to each other trying to figure out who had done this. They were all guilty of some form of abuse towards Alina, simply because she was a mutant and they found her to be a danger and unnatural. But who would go to such extremes?

Seeing no other choice, the cabin of unclaimed demigods came forward. They admitted to have being jealous of Alina and her father and hating her for being favored by her father and for being a mutant. Which was something that they had found disgusting. Upon hearing this, Zeus called for Hades, and condemned the entire cabin to death.

"I want them thrown into the deepest part of Tartarus, and for them to suffer for all eternity. Is that understood, Hades?"

Hades bowed and with that the campers were ingulfed in flames and taken to to the underworld. Without another word, Zeus swept back into the infirmary to take his seat next to Alina's bed. A week later when she finally woke up Zeus was there to administer the Nectar himself. He looked down at her smiling as he stroked her short hair.

"How are you feeling, Prinkípissa? (Princess.)"

"I feel better, Papa, how long was I unconscious?"

"You were unconscious for a week, my darling. Alina, why did you not tell me how the other campers were treating you?"

Alina looked away, she couldn't look her father in the eyes. "I didn't want to disappoint you, Papa. I didn't want you to think I was weak."

Zeus gathered his child into his arms, "Oh, Prinkípissa, I would never think that of you, you are my precious child. All I want is for you to be safe, and it is obviously not here. I think it would be best to return you to Logan and Xavier's school."

Alina's eyes widen, "No, Papa, I'll never see you again!" She said in a panicked voice.

"Of course you will, Little One, I would never abandon you. Your mother had the right idea to leave you with Xavier, I thought you being my daughter would keep you safe, but I was wrong." You need to be with people that understand you and do not fear you. I promise that I will come visit you as often as I can, and Logan can alway bring you to New York to visit me anytime you want."

With that Alina agreed, Zeus had Percy, Annabeth and Grover pack up all of Alina's things and that afternoon they were in Westchester. Percy had gone along with Poseidon and Zeus so he could see where his cousin would be living. That way he could come to visit whenever he wanted.

Alina was happily welcomed back into the school by all the student and faculty. They were all amazed that she was actually related to Greek gods, but it was easily accepted. After receiving a final hug and kiss from her father, uncle and cousin, they took their leave.

The years passed, and Alina grew up into a beautiful, strong, powerful, and highly intelligent young lady. She graduated college at 16 with several degrees one of them being in physics and engineering, she also had a medical degree and she was currently working on getting her law degree. After she finished school she joined the X-Men and fought alongside her surrogate father, Wolverine. She wasn't always out on the field, she was often times helping Hank with any experiements that he may be conducting. And that is how the Demigoddess met Dr. Bruce Banner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606 14 24
You set out on a poorly planned mission to avenge a close friend and end up making an unlikely ally (Loki in disguise). The brief partnership ends up...
42.8K 1.1K 38
When she walked into the party; Celeste never to expect to meet her soulmate, the one with ocean blue eyes that haunt her dreams. But another haunts...
43.7K 1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...
67.5K 1.7K 26
Edited Description: December 18th, 2020I'm only keeping this story up because it has comments from old friends of mine that I fondly look back on. Ot...