Out of the Shadows - *on hold*

Bởi Al_Wolf

A story about people trying to discover Al's true identity after a accident and now she is surrounded by many... Xem Thêm

Out of the Shadows
Prologue: Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6

Ch. 3

28 2 0
Bởi Al_Wolf

Dr. Miller's P.O.V.

The storm raged on and on.  I planned that it would be a better day than yesterday.  Especially when Aletheia lives in a forest.

"Oh damn that rain, there's no shelter for four miles," I practially yelled at the sky.  "Oh yuck!" Stupid birds shits everywhere. And I was a victim of that.

A small truck pulled by up next to me.

"You need a lift sir?" asked a good looking young man with light brown hair in the truck.

"Sure, thanks" I answered, grateful to be out of the rain.

"Where'd you wanna go?"

"It's four miles, lad.  I'll guide you."

"Where is it?"

"In the forest."

"Why'd you want to go to the forest in this rain?" He asked surpised.

"I got to see someone."

"Who?"

"Do you know where Aletheia's house is?" I asked, finally giving in to his questions.

"Yeah, I know her and where she lives.  I'll take you there."

"I'm gonna need some shelter for the night, what's your name?"

"Jake.  I think I've seen you somewhere before."

I started and sat up straighter in my seat.  Things were about to get interesting.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

498K 19.3K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
737K 16.5K 41
"I may be your second chance, Wade, but I will not be your second choice." Reeling from the death of his mate, Alpha Wade tried everything in his pow...
23.1M 553K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
37.3M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...