Joshua || MxM || Lgbtq+

By notbackingdown

#264 in Romance 06/02/2018 #267 in Romance 03/01/2018 #304 in Romance 07/01/2018 #455 in Romance 24/12/2017 *... More

Acknowledgements
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Reader Alert
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Social Media Alert
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Fourteen

24.5K 1.1K 85
By notbackingdown

                                   Egypt closed up shop and began wiping down the counters while playing music on YouTube. He sometimes looked for karaoke videos and did his own thing with the song but James Bay just dropped his new song called Wild Love and man, it was nice. What was even nicer was the guy's new look. Good God he looked like some kind of sexy angel.

Egypt finished his routine clean up within fifteen minutes and put away his supplies before he climbed the stairs to the apartment only to wrinkle his nose at the smell that seeped from the kitchen area. Egypt stood and held back from sniggering as he stared at Joshua who cursed loudly and rather derogatorily; quite colorful if you asked Egypt.

Joshua was at the sink running water over a smoking pot while he scraped whatever he tried cooking off. Egypt took his phone and captured a picture quickly of Joshua's frustrated silhouette and then he couldn't hold back his laugh.

"Get off you burnt fucking disaster that my dumb ass can't cook." Joshua scowled Egypt's way and then his face morphed to embarrassment before he cleared his throat and turned off the water.

"Now you see why I never cook." Joshua said and then his scowl came back when Egypt's eyes teared up while he laughed holding onto his stomach.

"Can you stop laughing now?" Joshua asked and turned his eyes to his bare toes and shoved his hands into his pockets.

Egypt felt bad for a second and sobered himself up before he crossed the distance and gave Joshua an unexpected hug. Joshua stood still for a moment and let out a breath and returned Egypt's much needed hug.

"I don't want you near the stove without me ever again." Egypt said earning a chuckle from Joshua and a grunt of agreement.

"Thanks for the hug." Joshua was so close to a blush Egypt thought as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Welcome." Egypt said with a bright smile then he stepped around Joshua.

"What were you trying to make?" Egypt asked and scrunched up his nose. "Food poisoning." Egypt came to his own conclusion as he stared down into the sink and Joshua crossed his arms defensively.

"I was trying to make stir-fry like a good boyfriend." Joshua griped when Egypt looked at him from over his shoulder.

"Well, be a good boyfriend and stay away from the kitchen, Chef Burn Everything." Egypt giggled at his own humor while Joshua pursed his lips.

"Well the fucking kitchen hates me so that won't be a problem." Joshua growled and sat heavily on the sofa.

"Oh hell no mister. You better come back here and wash off your attempt at murder of my sexy ass." Egypt jibed before he went to the fridge and began taking out ingredients for beef stir-fry.

"I'll need to verify that statement Egypt." Joshua went to Egypt's side and smirked down at the shorter man.

"Sure but you gotta get me out my pants first." Egypt said before he could stop himself. His ears burned when Joshua stood behind him and wrapped his arms around Egypt's middle.

"I'd love to. You have no idea how badly I want to get you out of your clothes." Joshua breathed in Egypt's ear making the boy aroused on so many levels.

Joshua nibbled on Egypt's neck just below his ear and made poor Egypt shiver and go rock hard in his jeans. Egypt closed his eyes and tried to make it go away for both their sakes but Joshua's lips ghosted over the shell of his ear and Egypt moaned.

"Joshua." Egypt sighed his boyfriend's name in an out of breath manner that made Joshua breathless too.

Egypt pressed back against the front of Joshua's body and Joshua tightened his arms around his boyfriend. Joshua's chest hurt with how hard his heart thumped when Egypt ground against his hard-on.

Joshua shut the fridge door and turned Egypt around. He pressed Egypt against the appliance and kissed him hard. Joshua bent his knees and ground against Egypt's cock through their jeans and swallowed his boyfriend's moans.

Joshua pillaged Egypt's mouth as he buried his fingers in Egypt's curls. He dry humped Egypt against that fridge until he was so close to orgasm that it was literally a miracle he didn't.

Joshua reveled in Egypt's moans; melodic and sexy and all Joshua's doing, all for Joshua. He made Egypt make those erotic sounds. He did that and when Egypt sucked on the right side of Joshua's neck and moaned his name, Joshua came in his pants yet he was still hard as hell.

"Joshua... Oh God I'm gonna-" Egypt broke off breathlessly as Joshua kept grinding their cocks together and then Egypt was trembling in Joshua's arms as his knees buckled.

When they both came down from their sexual highs Egypt's ears burned and so did his cheeks and his semen cooled in his underwear.

"Shower?" Joshua asked and Egypt nodded. Joshua went to his own room and grabbed his towel and a change of clothes. He and Egypt stared at each other for a moment with dopey smiles and got themselves cleaned up one after the other. Joshua being the gentleman would like to be let Egypt go first.

Egypt made them their stir-fry and then they cuddled on the sofa while watching the semi-final round of The X-Factor.

"Why don't you enter a competition like this?" Joshua asked when Brian Justin Crum's performance was finished.

Egypt shrugged, "I don't know. Seems so scary to me." Egypt tilted his head and smiled up at Joshua. "Do you think I'd win?"

"I would bet my life." Joshua used an Imagine Dragon line on Egypt and made the boy giggle.

They lay like that for a while just watching TV when Egypt spoke.

"Joshua?" Egypt called his name and Joshua answered with a distracted hum.

"Have you ever tried to contact Louis since you got out of prison?" Egypt asked quietly and he felt how Joshua tensed under him.

"No." Joshua mumbled and Egypt nodded.

"Tell me about him?" Egypt asked and Joshua sighed.

"Why? He's my past Egypt." said Joshua a bit defensively.

"I just... when you spoke about him you had this look." Egypt shrugged his shoulders as best he could. Joshua felt a bit suspicious. Was Egypt jealous?

"What do you want me to say Egypt?" Joshua sighed. "I loved him. I was in love with him. Louis was the color red in a sea of white. He was passionate and kind and beautiful. He always had a positive outlook on everything." Joshua said in a faraway voice.

Egypt turned in his arms and climbed on top of him and pressed a kiss to his chin.

"I'm sorry about what happened to him." Egypt whispered and pressed their foreheads together.

"Me too Egypt. I just hope he's doing okay." Joshua said and pecked Egypt's lips.

"I think you should try to get in contact with him." Egypt said again and Joshua narrowed his eyes at Egypt.

"I lost the paper he wrote his number on and we're friends on Facebook. I haven't gone on that thing a couple of weeks before I went to prison." Joshua admitted and Egypt flew off him with an excited squeal. He ran to his room and came back out with his laptop and raised his leg and kicked Joshua to sit up.

Joshua just shook his head and did as Egypt wanted. The boy typed a bit and shoved the device onto Joshua's lap.

"Enter your user name and password." Joshua did as Egypt demanded and gave him back his laptop.

"Damn Joshua, you were quite popular." Egypt clicked on Joshua's over five thousand notifications.

"Boy your selfie game was on point!" Egypt praised and Joshua felt like blushing.

"Oh Joshua. Louis tried to connect with you." Joshua perked up at Egypt's muttered words.

"What do you mean?" Joshua asked and looked at the laptop screen.

"Well he messaged you after you went to prison. The last one was a month ago." Egypt pulled up the chat and gave the laptop back to Joshua.

"Here. I'm going to my room and give you some privacy." Joshua looked up at Egypt's back as he did exactly that. Joshua wanted so badly to tell Egypt to stay but Louis was his past until he was ready to introduce his present to it.

Egypt didn't seem jealous and Joshua could kick himself for even thinking Egypt had ulterior motives when he brought up Louis. He smiled towards Egypt's closed bedroom door and thanked his lucky stars for the boy before he looked back at the screen before him.

Joshua took a deep breath and began reading Louis' messages not believing that Louis kept his promise.

A/N

Look who's early lol.
Thanks so much for reading.
ALSO.

Can y'all head over to my book FLASH FICTION and read Travis' Undoing and lemme know what ya think.

Thanksssss!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 3K 27
Another BIBLEBUILD FANFICTION Manxman/ BoyxBoy Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the better. . ---------------⬇️sneak peek⬇️...
1.2M 49.1K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
Mine By Kate

Romance

265K 6.8K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
1.5M 60.8K 67
A story of two enemies attached and captivated by lust and value. "You act like you can't stand me...But the moment I get my hands on you, you're lik...