REMEMBER US

By His_Girl2000

The sequel to Rememer me "If I was in love with a dickhead like you I'd think I'd remember" After Jungkook l... More

Chapter 2: Phone call
Chapter 3: Contracts
Chapter 4: Taste of your own medicine
Chapter 5: Leave
Chapter 6: Day with Daddy
Chapter 7: Potential Love
Chapter 8: 2 Dads
Chapter 9: Spare Key
Chapter 10: Euphoria
Chapter 11: Insecure
Chapter 12: BBQ (part 1)
Chapter 13: BBQ (Part 2)
Chapter 14: Same Page
Chapter 15: I'm Upset
Chapter 16: Lies lies and more lies
Chapter 17: Bday Prep
Chapter 18: Birthday
Chapter 19: Revelations
Chapter 20: Caught in a lie
Chapter 21: Not Needed
Chapter 22: Don't leave me
Chapter 23: Trying
Chapter 24: Old links
Chapter 25: Trust Issues
Chapter 26: My Dad
Chapter 27: Missing
Chapter 28: Looking down
Chapter 29: In my feelings
Chapter 30: Horny
Chapter 31: Foolery
Chapter 32: Coincidence
Chapter 33: Truth day
Chapter 34: Leave me alone
Chapter 35: Stressing
Chapter 36: Date night
Chapter 37: What could've been
Chapter 38: Psycho behaviour
Chapter 39: Taken
Chapter 40: Panic mode
Chapter 41: Mum
Chapter 42: Announcement
Chapter 43: Support
Chapter 44: Morning after
Chapter 45: Bonding
Chapter 46: Slacking
Chapter 47: Childish
Chapter 48: Here for you
Chapter 49: That Other Woman
Chapter 50: All Forgiven
Chapter 51: Birth
Chapter 52: Growing as a Family
Chapter 53: Remember Us

Chapter 1: New life

10.6K 269 185
By His_Girl2000

Jae POV:

I'm sick and tired of being the bad cop but what else can I do when I have to raise two children on my own. Who knew kids could be so complicated and stubborn? I mean they don't listen to me, they make fun of me sometimes I wonder are they even my kids or are they my tormentors? Don't get me wrong I love them both with all my heart but they can really piss me off sometimes, I'm not the most filtered person so I tend to voice my opinion a lot and that involves me cursing a lot. I'm not a bad parent, I just don't know how to be a proper parent well not yet and it's been 6 years.

"Mama, Junae won't wake up" Lucas waltz into the living room all ready dressed for school. Lucas is one of the most intelligent kids I know, he knew how to write his name at 2, he could dress himself at the age of 5 and he can tie his own shoelaces.

"Oh my gosh, what time did she sleep?" I ask Lucas but he just shrugs his shoulders and sits on the table.

"Snitches get stitches" he exclaims with a cheeky smile on his face. I hate the fact that they gang up on me. I rush up the stairs with my mum face on prepared to give this little girl a piece of my mind.

"Junae! Your ass better-"

"Damn Mama calm down you gonna give me an earache" she steps out of her room dressed in her yellow dress that Uncle JB got for her birthday. In her hands she has a comb and hair gel. Well at least I can abuse her hair as punishment.

"Don't get into any trouble today and stop using your brothers name to get you outta trouble" I scold her as I brush her edges back. Junae just like her mother likes to pick fights with people and threatens to call her brother to beat them up. She's all talk and absolutely no walk.

"In my defence they marinate the beef, I just cook it to my liking" she smirks before hoping off my lap and picking up her school bag and rushing down the stairs. I swear I was never this bad when I was younger, was I?

"Took you time" Lucas says as he stands at the door with his arms crossed eyeing both of us.

"Shut up Lukie and get in the damn car" Junae slaps the back of his head forcing him to rub it and get in the car. It's always chaos in the morning but once they're in school it's the most peaceful thing.

"Oh yeah today Johnny is picking you up I'm working till late" I tell them as I begin to reverse, the car is filled with moans and complaints as the kids kick their legs in annoyance.

"Why can't we go to Uncle JB's?" Lucas sulks making Junae do the same.

"You were with him yesterday" I protest. They always go to Uncle JB's house on Monday, Wednesday's and Sundays. They basically live with him, they even have some of their clothes at his house.

"Therefore we can be with him today aswell" Lucas speaks up with his arms crossed over his chest. I understand that Uncle gives Lucas confidence especially since he lives with girls.

"It doesn't work like that, Uncle is a very busy man" I retaliate but only for them both to roll their eyes at me.

"Correction is a busy ladies man" Junae butts in with a grin on her face.

"Don't argue with me you should be grateful that Johnny even offered" I tell them both. They look at each other then they both cross their arms in unison.

"Nobody asked him to" Junae murmurs making me sigh. I don't understand why the kids don't like spending time with Johnny, he's a great guy who loves kids and he's always offering to take care of them but they just don't like him for some odd reason.

"What is wrong with Johnny?" I finally ask them the question that has been on my mind for the past month.

"He's weird" Lucas says with a annoyed look painted on his face.

"What does that mean?" I ask him feeling quite curious. I know Johnny can be full on but I've never seen him be weird before.

"He tries too hard, he talks to us like he's our dad" Junae rolls her eyes. I haven't had the talk with the kids yet, they can tell that it's a very touchy subject so they never ask about their dad. But that doesn't stop me from thinking about the day they'd want answers from me.

"Uncle Bambam is coming to town" I quickly change the subject not knowing how to respond to their comment.

"Finally some good news woman" Lucas exclaims forcing me to give him the eye. Lucas can be quiet but sometimes you can tell that Junae has influenced him in many ways.

"Be nice and I'll pick you up at 6pm" I say to them both as I park the car and watch them jump out one by one. They wave goodbye then start pushing each other as they walk into the school building. "Ah shit I forgot to give them breakfast" I murmur and hit the steering wheel. Well they'll survive. I begin to drive to work, it's the same place that Jae Yoon used to work but I refused to work in her office, even after 8 years it still haunts me.

"Good morning Ms. Carter" my assistant Kimmy greets me and passes me a cup of coffee.

"Don't try and act all prestige Kimmy we know how you get down" I wink at her making her laugh.

"Girl you gonna do me dirty like that huh? Where's that hottie Uncle of yours I miss him" She asks me about Uncle JB making me roll my eyes at her question. "What? Bish he gives good dick" she shouts at me causing everyone in the hall way to stare at us. I love Kimmy to bits, we met at a club in Soho when I got into a fight with one of the girls, she backed me up despite the fact she didn't know me.

"Oh hey there Jaelyn I can't wait to see the kids today" Johnny smiles at me as soon as I walk by his office. He leans on the door with one hand in his pocket and with a coffee cup in the other. He really does try too hard.

"They can't wait to see you too" I lie to him but by the look on his face I can tell that, that lie has made his day already. Me and Johnny became close because of Daniel then after I finished school we both got a job at the same company whilst Daniel became a professional boxer. We all still hang out plus Junae has a massive crush on Daniel.

"So sis I was thinking me and you pole dancing-"

"Imma have to stop you right there hun" I cut off Kimmy making her sulk at me like a little girl. I take a seat and unpack my laptop whilst she begins to make faces at me trying to guilt trip me. "I'm not pole dancing"

"Come on Jae, you got that hot mama body and you don't use it to your advantage" she complains as she sits on my desk and begins to eat my grapes.

"Who's got a hot mama body?" Johnny butts into our conversation with a pile of paperwork in his hands. "Ah these are for you, sorry" he gives me a weak smile and puts down the pile of paper work on my desk. How great.

"Johnny, don't you just want to see Jae's sexy hot body all wet and soaked with baby oil as she waves her ass in the air on a pole?" She asks him and he just goes all silent making me and Kimmy laugh at his reaction.

"Erm I should erm yeah I'm just gonna go" he stummers and loosens his tie before leaving the room. I look at Kimmy and she has a massive cheeky smile on her face and already I know what she's gonna say.

"Don't say it-"

"The man is in love with you! He legit had a boner just from me describing you on a pole imagine if you actually was on a pole" she exclaims and exaggerates the whole situation. I begin to unpile the paper work and putting it into different sections. If i knew being a journalist meant so much paper work then I would've worked in McDonald's. "Come on Jae you can't be single forever" she sighs making me roll my eyes at her.

"I don't need no man, all they do is fuck you over and leave you behind" I protest meaning every single word. I haven't dated anyone nor have I looked at anyone ever since you know who abandoned me for the 100th time in my life.

"Damn bitch who broke your heart?" She asks as she swings her legs off my desk and looks down at me with curiosity in her eyes. I haven't told anyone about Jungkook only Uncle JB knows and Bambam of course I just didn't the kids overhearing and jumping to conclusions.

"We'll I've dated a lot of dickheads"

Jungkook POV:

"Her tits are too big" Namjoon complains to Taehyung forcing him to change the bust size of the woman.

"Since when are tits too big for you?" Hobi asks him and he just shrugs his shoulders in response.

"We don't want the game to look like some Japanese porno" Namjoon speaks up. We look at the character one more time before clicking the save button and smiling at each other in admiration. We've been working on this game for a while now and now we've almost completed it I can focus on my own project.

"We still up for tonight?" Taehyung asks as he shuts his laptop and packs it into his bag.

"Nah I'm good I need to finish off my sketches for my project" I tell them making them all roll their eyes at me. I really want to finish this project and launch this game because I've been planning it for years now.

"Jungkook, you're the richest, most successful video game maker right now but your wasting your time making more games like come on man have some fun" Namjoon tries to pump me up like he always does whenever I cancel plans with them.

"Joon just leave him, let's go before he makes us stay behind and work too" Taehyung says as he rushes out of the room followed by Joon trailing behind him and shaking his head at me looking disappointed.

"So have you thought about it?" Hobi asks me catching me off guard. I look at him a bit confused making him sigh at me. "The move to London, it'll be great to expand especially since we have the money to now" he adds with a big smile on his face. As much as I hate to admit it, he is right if we expand to London our company would grow within months but I just can't bring myself to go back there especially after everything me and Jae went through.

"I don't know man maybe it's a bit much-"

"I know your heart is still hurting but dude it's been 6 years, Jae has probably moved on therefore so should you. Make wise moves" he cuts me off and explains in his serious  voice and when he does that it means business. I hate the idea that Jae has moved on but that's why I left her in the first place in order for her to find someone better than me. I just don't want to bump into her again even though I miss her.

"Ok we'll make the move but we have to do it big. I'm talking about big buildings, a launch party and we need publicity so hire the best journalist in London" I get up and begin to plan ahead. I can already taste the money in my mouth. I look up at Hobi and he has a proud look on his face making me happy.

"That's what I'm talking about, so you better not try to back out" Hobi jumps up and takes his phone out from his back pocket. "Trust me Jungkook you won't regret this!" He beams then rushes out of the room whilst talking to someone on the phone. I love the energy that Hobi brings, it makes me feel excited and hyped even though I'm dreading it. I mean what are the chances that I'll bump into Jae? Maybe she moved to another country, she's always wanted to work in Australia.

"Ah Mr Jeon I was wondering whether we could go over the notes from yesterday's meeting" Maya my assistant asks as I power walk out of my office looking down at my phone. She rushes up to catch up with me and looks up at me with her big brown eyes making me roll my eyes at her.

"Maya ask Namjoon I'm busy right now-"

"But Namjoon is gone" she cuts me off and sulks at me. I know for a fact that she waited for Namjoon to leave so she could ask me.

"Well then that's not my problem" I say to her as I take out my phone and act as if I'm about to make a very important phone call.

"Why are you so cold hearted?!" I hear her shout but I just shrug my shoulders and wave goodbye. Maya is my 6th assistant of this month they all keep leaving for some odd reason, maybe it's because Namjoon picks my assistants this time I'm choosing.

"Bitch we both know you just want my dick" I turn around and shout at her with my arms open looking proud of myself. She stops walking and just blankly stares at me and looks like she's about to cry.

"I fucking quit!" She yells then storms away from me making me smile to myself.

"And that's how you get a new assistant" I say to myself feeling quite proud. I'm sick and tired of woman using me because of my money and looks, they just want me to sleep with them and ruin my life. I vowed never to fall for any woman ever again.

"So, how many assistants are you gonna get rid?" Jacy my best female friend actually my only female friend asks me as she pulls up her car. I step in and close the door behind me before sighing.

"You saw that?"

"Nah I heard that, why you gotta be such a dickhead for?" She asks me forcing me to roll my neck backwards.

"Tell your gender to stop messing with my mind and then I'll reconsider being a dickhead" I respond making her roll her eyes at me. I trust Jacy she's the only female who doesn't look at what I have but looks at what I don't have because she's richer than me.

"Damn who broke your heart?"

"Correction, who's heart did I break?"

******
Hope yall liked the new chapter😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 3.2K 48
He leaves your clit and hovers above you, "Y/N I guess you forget this.....". He motions between you and him, "..... is all for my pleasure not yours...
35.6K 2K 16
(EDITING) This is a Curvy Blasian Community Romance: #AMBW #BLASIAN #BWAM #DISCLOSURE #CelebrateBlackStories #EyesLipsFierce #COMPLETED ⛔️TRIGGE...
217K 4.8K 61
bts ambw for my melanin stans <3 please enjoy this series of different stories that i have jotted down and published for the black stans who are eit...
219K 7K 50
Jungkook was just dumped by his loving girlfriend. He misses her terribly and wants to wait forever for her. She was and still is everything to him...