Yours {CULLEN #1}✔🔞

By RehaJacob

[COMPLETED][UNEDITED] The moment Isabella laid her eyes on Alex while walking down the aisle she whispered, "... More

Yours
Introduction
Epigraph
ONE
TWO
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Reha's Note
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Epilogue
A/N
❤BONUS CHAPTER I❤
His Thread Girl
❤BONUS CHAPTER II ❤
❤BONUS CHAPTER III❤
❤BONUS CHAPTER IV❤
THE GIRL WHO BROKE ME
IMPRISONED BY MR RED

Eight

20.7K 1K 58
By RehaJacob

Kiss me. Hug me. Love me. The same quantity of those sweetest things I will return as soon as possible.
                                   ----Quora

ZACHARY'S  POV

I waited for her in the bus stop but she did not show up. My mom was not allowing me to take my bike as she feared I might get into another accident. I tried to convince her but she did not listen a word.

I checked the time. It was almost 9:00 AM. She was still not at the bus station. May be she left early today, I thought and took a bus to the academy.

As soon as, I reached the academy my eyes went to her desk. It was empty. She was not there.

"Damn! Where is she?" I scratched my head.

A fat girl around twenty went to the desk and started working on the file.

Did she leave the job?

Shit! It can't be that.

But why would she leave the job?

I was totally confused. I went up to the girl and she smiled looking at me.

"Good morning!" She chirped in her high pitched voice which deafened my ears.

"Where is the old receptionist?" I asked her.

"She's not well. She is on leave."

"W-H-A-T?" I saw her eyes widen.

"Okay." I said and left.

I was not able to focus on my work whole day. What would have happened to her? A fever or cold or a headache or may be stomachache. It could be toothache too.

Damn!

I hope she was taking care of herself. I was really getting worried. I took out my cell and dialled her number.

The number you are trying to call is currently switched off or out of coverage area. Please try after sometime.

The bot on the other line said. Her cell is switched off. What if she is not fine. I was getting paranoid.

My cell rang and brought me back to present. I checked the caller ID.

"Yeah Nancy!" I picked up the call.

"Hey Zach! I have a news for you." She said in her bossy tone.

Actually it was not her way but her usual tone.

"I'll come to you cabin." I hung up and walked to her cabin. I knocked and she asked me to come in.

"Zach. Come here." She said looking at a brochure.

I went near her desk and she got up. She looked very happy.

"You know dad is throwing a ball night tomorrow." She handed the brochure to me.

I looked at it.

ONLY COUPLES ENTRY

Was the first thing I read. The very first thing that came to my mind was Isaa and..I.

"Oh!" I said still worried for my Isaa.

"You are coming...Right?" She asked me hoping a yes.

"Umm..May be or may be not." I looked down at my hand looking at the brochure. I hoped Isaa to get well soon.

"Well, you have to come. That's my order." She winked.

"It's for couples only." I said.

"So what? Ask any girl out. I bet nobody will say no to you." She laughed.

I joined the academy five years ago and Nancy became a very good friend of mine. She was so much dedicated to her work and I appreciated that.

I went home in the evening. I saw Isa and her aunt sitting in their garden. Her aunt was oiling her hair. Isa looked so cute in her big glasses. I wanted to go and talk to her but her aunt didn't leave her alone.

I walked my way to home. My heart felt heavy, heavier than my body. I was dying to hear her sweet voice. She was like an angel. She was so simple and I fell long ago for that simplicity.

I wanted her to be with me all the time.

"When will I ask you Isa?"

"What?"

"Can you & I move to we?" I said drowning in my own thought.

"You stupid lovesick teenager get back to reality." My mom laughed and shook my shoulder.

I looked at her.

Shit !

When did I reach home? Damn! I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I thought I was talking to Isa. How silly I am.

"Big baby come on go and take bath and then meet me for dinner." She handed me towel and I went for the shower.

As I came to the dining. The mouthwatering aroma of noodles entered my nostrils. I ran into the kitchen to my mom.

"Smells so good. Can't wait to eat it." I looked at the pan on the gas stove. She was stirring the noodles and I grabbed a big bowl and fork like a young boy.

"You and you undying love for noodles." My mom smiled.

"I'm so in love with it."

"Zach I heard about the ball night tomorrow."

"Yeah. So did I." She poured the noodles in my bowl.

"Are you going?" She asked.

"Mom...I don't know." I shrugged.

"You are so dumb." She looked sad  but quickly covered it with her smile.

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Of Course. See, its already so long. You have been seeing her then also you don't have guts to ask her out. You have a chance now and who knows whether somthing like this will happen again or not. And it really hurts if someone else takes your love away." She finished abruptly.

I hugged her. I know she was thinking about dad. She was missing him and so was I. She constructed herself.

"I don't want my big baby to loose his love so go and get her." She kissed my forehead. I held her hand tightly.

"Your big baby is always here for you mom." I whispered in her ear.

She smiled "Then don't overthink. Tell her you are her Z."

I nodded and took the bowl in my hand.

"Wanna try? Take this one." I said feeding her. She is the world's best mom. Dad was lucky indeed but my mom wasn't as lucky as him. Maybe she is the luckiest as I was her son.

"Big baby. So many woman came to my boutique today to buy dresses for the ball."  She said pouring the water in a glass.

"So your boutique is going cool."

"Supercool." She winked.

"And I kept one of my best works for her." She said focusing on her plate.

"Her?" I asked.

"Isabella" She said shyly.

"Oh mom! You are so sweet. And you look too cute playing cupid."
She blushed.

After the dinner I helped her clean up the plates and she took me to her designing room. The room where I was not allowed. She used to work on the dresses at home also.

I looked at the dress. It was really pretty. My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Ain't it beautiful?" She asked.

I hugged her.

"This is breathtakingly beautiful peice of work mom. One of your best work." I kissed her cheek.

"Well then gift it to her for tomorrow night." She said blushing.

"Oh mom, why you have to be so cute all the time?" I laughed.

I was really excited to see Isaa wear mom's best work. I knew she would look like a fairy sent from above to enlighten my life. I smiled and turned to thank mom but she was gone.

I see. It was her medicine time.

I went to her room and checked whether she took her asthema pills or not. But she took it.

She was sleeping peacefully. There was a smile on her lips like she was dreaming of dad.

    ***To Be Continued***

Touch the star below.

Hey ! Did you like Isaa's gown ?

Have a lovely evening.

Love and Kisses
Reha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
100K 3K 51
I stared into his dark eyes and l saw a complete stranger. I couldn't recognise the person he had become. The eyes that once sparkled with unbridled...
99.6K 2.5K 41
Lindsey thought she had it all figured out. This was her last year at University and she was happily engaged. That is until she told her family. No o...
58.2K 1.2K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...