Bounded Love. (Daryl Dixon Lo...

By Katdixon6

Natalia Patrova isn't your ordinary woman. She is a Military weapon, made by the Russian Government. Her DN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 36

1K 18 2
By Katdixon6

Natalie's POV

It's been a few days since that night, I've slowly gotten better. Had a mental break, but Daryl told me 'Anythin that's broken can be fixed'. So here I am, laying next to him, something I have grown very used too and love. The sun peeks through the curtains and into the dark room.

"Hey Daryl! I let Spencer in, he's on his way up." I hear Lydia yell up to us, Daryl groans in response as I snuggle closer to him.

Lydia was supposed to go on that two week run with Tara, Heath and Chris, but she knew I needed her. So here she is, sleeping in our house until Chris gets back.

Today was our day off and I am gonna enjoy it, which is why I'm gonna fake being asleep.

There is a knock at our door and Daryl moves me over gently and drags himself out of bed, cracking the door open but just enough so I can be seen, just a sheet over me.

"Can I help ya?" Daryl grunts, moving his arm to lean against the door frame, blocking Spencers view from me.

"Uh, Rick told me to come to Natalie or Lydia to help me train. So um, I choose Natalie." Spencer responds. Daryl laughs dryly shaking his head.

"Nah man, its 'er day off. Ye got Lydia. So go on." Daryl tells him, shutting the door in his face. I giggle a bit as he climbs back in bed.

"Thanks for the save." I tell him as he wraps his arms around me.

"Ah so ye WERE awake. Makin me handle that boy." He chuckles as he pecks my lips lightly.

"Yeah, wasn't in mood, plus it was funny for him to see you in just your boxers." I snicker making him glare at me playfully.

______________

I sit on the porch swing while Daryl sits on the steps, looking through the bags on the motorcycle he just got back.

"Find anything interesting." I ask not looking up from my book I was currently reading.

"Nah just some wooden figurines." He grunts throwing it on the ground and lighting a cigarette. I close my book and walk down, sitting beside him. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Those things will kill you." I warn making him let out a deep chuckle.

"Rather die from this than let this world take me." He grunts.

"Touché." I reply letting the silence fall over us again.

"Those people... what did they do to ya?" He asks quietly, a question I knew he was scared to ask. I angle my head to look at him.

"They didn't do anything." I answer simply.

__________________

"Look, you two are coming with me on this short run since you put Spencer on me. You owe me one!" Lydia shouts I ask finish washing the dishes. Daryl sits on the bar stool sharpening and cleaning his knife. I lift up his stuff, wiping down the counter under it.

"If Chris were here he could have done it. But fine, we'll go." I reply while washing my hands and drying them off.

"Nah stop volunteerin me for shit." Daryl grunts, I narrow my eyes at him and he groans rolling his eyes. "Fine, guess a little run wouldn't hurt." He mumbles, shoving his knife in his sheath. I grab my jacket, sliding it on.

"We need to get your crossbow back honey." I tell Daryl. He just grunts in response before kissing my lips quickly and leading the way out of the house.

_______________

We walk through the isles, things cluttered on the floors. The store was dimly lit from the sun shinning in through the windows. I ran my finger across one of the shelves picking up dust with it. I scrunch my nose up and wipe my finger on Daryl's jeans making me glare at me playfully.

"Nobody told me the end of the world would be so dirty." I say breaking the silence. I hear a deep chuckle from Daryl beside me.

"Haven't ya met me?" He grunts motioning to his blood and mud splatters clothes. My eyes travel up to his sweat and dirt covered face making me laugh.

"You're right." I say with a small smile.

"Daryl! I found something for ya!" We hear Lydia say from across the store. We both make our way over there and see her back is to us. She turns around with a grin, a small box in her hands.

"Whatcha got." He asks, as we get closer.

"It's a kit for hair cutting. You got scissors, a comb, clippers. Come here so I can cut that damn hair." She laughs opening it. His eyes widen slightly and he steps back.

"Oh nah, you ain't comin near me or ma hair with them scissors girl." He grunts out, making me laugh lightly. She sighs in defeat.

"Alright, but I promise you. Ima cut that hair one day Dixon." She says warningly, pointing the scissors at him.

"Nope, not happenin!" Daryl argues putting his hands up. The funny moment is quickly ruined by banging on the doors. I get out an arrow and ready my bow running over.

"Uh guys we got company." I warn, peering out.

"How many?" Daryl asks showing up to my side. I look around.

"Shit, its got to be at least a dozen." I reply as he checks his clip.

"Alright lets do this." Lydia says twirling her machete. I aim my bow as Daryl throws open the doors stabbing one. I shoot down another as Lydia slices the heads off two more. Soon all of them are dead. I wipe off my knife.

"Daryl watch out!" I shout as he gets taken down by a walker. Fear courses through my veins as I run up and stab it in the head. I drag it off of him. "Are you okay??" I ask helping him to his feet. He groans and I see blood seep through his shirt on his shoulder.

"Shit." He mutters as my eyes widen. He lifts that part of his shirt up, his hand blocking it as worry courses through me.

"A-are you..?" I ask my voice shaky.

"Nah, I'm good just a little scratch." He tells me revealing a piece of glass sticking out.

"Daryl! Thats not 'just a scratch', damn whats it with you and the glass man? Its like the CDC all over again." I exclaim as I rip off both of his sleeves with ease.

"Nati, why ya gotta go ruin my shirt like that? Thats the second shirt of mine ye messed up." He grumbles as I tie the turnicut around him while he shifts annoyed.

"Stay still will you?" I grunt making him glare to me.

"Wow I can really feel the love between you two." Lydia says sarcastically, we both glare at her and she puts her hands up in defense. Daryl grabs my chin making me look to him.

"Stop worrying about me so much darlin. I'm fine." He tells me softly and I nod kissing his cheek.

"Come on, lets get the hell out of here, get you back and stitched up." I tell him grabbing my bag of supplies.

______________

"What ya doin woman?" Daryl grunts as I push him down on the bed on his stomach. I help him take off his shirt.

"Giving you a massage. Relax." I tell him as he look back at me unsure. I push his head down gently. "Relax." I repeat. He takes a deep breath but does so reluctantly. I work my way up his perfectly tanned arms, then to his shoulders. As I get deep into it I hear him moan in pleasure making me smirk in success. I slowly work my way down his back, cracking spots here and there.

"Feel good?" I ask and he grunts in response.

"Lemme guess, ye learned how to do this in Japan." He manages to mumble out. I giggle lightly.

"Actually Vietnam. A few Vietnamese women taught me. But thats a story for another day." I tell him as I chuckles deeply. After awhile I hear a snore from him and giggle, climbing off him and taking his shoes off, laying a blanket over him and heading downstairs.

I busy myself around the house for a few hours, soon noon falling upon us. A knock at the door breaks me out of my deep reading. I get up and open it to be met with Denise.

"Hey Denise, come in." I smile, moving aside so she can come in.

"Hey Natalie, Is Daryl here? Was wondering if I could have his help on a run. I-I know he had to get stitches but I'd thought I'd ask. I don't mean to be rude but-" She stumbles on her words nervously.

"He's asleep actually but I'd be happy to go with you." I tell her.

"Nah, I'll go. You need to rest babe." Daryl's raspy voice rings out as he comes down the stairs, slipping his vest on.

"Oh, I didn't, um mean to wake you. I'm sorry." She mumbles and he shakes his head.

"Was already up. I'll see you when we get back." Daryl says, kissing my forehead before heading out.

_______________

"Where's Daryl? Thought he was napping." Lydia says drying her hair with a towel. I look up to her from my book, then looking back down.

"Left for a meds run with Denise and Rosita." I tell her and she sighs.

"That man keeps on going and never stop does he?" She laughs lightly making me smile.

"Yup, hey what do you want for dinner?" I ask her and she ponders for a moment.

"Do we have leftovers?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Nope, Daryl at the rest of them." I laugh making her also.

"Of course he did." She responds with a smile.

______________

After hearing about Denise's death, and Eugene getting wounded while they were out I run to medical where Daryl is, bursting through the doors. He turns to me from his stare at the window and I see his lip tremble once laying his eyes on me.

"Oh honey.." I whisper feeling my eyes water as I walk up to him. He embraces me in a tight hug burring his face in my hair as I feel his body shake with silent sobs.

Daryl had a connection with Denise, a different one. A bother sister connection, even though he was rude to her, he had a soft spot. I know her death hit him hard, harder than any of us. Her kind soul didn't deserve this.. none of what this harsh world brought.

"Lets get you to the house." I whisper after awhile and feel him nod slightly as he pulls away. I walk him out giving Rosita a nod.

Once we are back in our house I sit him on the couch while Lydia makes coffee.

"She- She just. Didn't deserve that. Its my fault. If I had killed Dwight when I had the chance. Dammit! If I had maybe..." He breaks into sobs as I hold him, rubbing his back soothingly.

Back when Abraham, Sasha, Daryl and I got separated, he took his bike into a burnt forest where he met a few people, two women and man named Dwight. They robbed him, he got his shit back and didn't kill them, they turned around and robbed him again. He got his crossbow back, but in the mix Dwight shot Denise with one of the arrows.

"No no baby. None of it is your fault." I assure him as Lydia brings over a cup of coffee. He takes it from her nodding in thanks.

_________________

Night has fallen and I walk into the bedroom where Daryl is sitting on the bed, his head hung low. I kneel down infront of him and make him look to me.

"Lets get you cleaned up hm?" I suggest and he just gives me a slight nod as we both rise to our feet. I lead him to the bathroom before slowly stripping us both down. I pull him into the shower with me, letting the hot water run over us both. I turn him around letting my fingers trace over his raised scars lightly before placing gentle kisses on each one. I then grab the soap, massaging his head as I wash his hair. He turns around and hugs me, putting his forehead against mine.

"I don't deserve ye." He whispers gruffly making me shake my head.

"I'm exactly what you deserve Daryl." I answer back kissing his lips softly. Once I pull away he looks down at my stomach where the bruises from those people are still prominent. He lightly runs his fingers over them as his lips turn into a frown. "I'm okay, I promise." I assure him making his gaze meet mine, his long wet brown locks hanging infront of his eyes.

"God, I love ye." He whispers kissing down my neck softly.

___________

I awake to an empty spot next to me, unusual. Daryl always wakes me before leaving. I quickly slip on my clothes and lace up my boots just as Lydia busts into the house.

"Natalie! Daryl's gone! He left in a rush. We think he is going after Dwight." She tells me as I grab my bow running downstairs with her. "Glenn, Michonne and Rosita went after him before he got to far. I came as quick as I could." She tells me out of breath. I run outside with her to see Rick emerge from his house with Tobin, one of the Alexandrian's.

"Rick! Daryl left, he is going off to find the bastard that killed Denise." I tell him while I pull on my jacket, Lydia and I falling in step with them.

"What??" Rick exclaims.

"Carol's gone too. She left sometime last night, made a lot of food." Tobin explains.

"Did she go on foot?" Rick asks.

"I don't know." Tobin responds as we get to Abraham and Sasha.

"Rick, I was on watch from 12-6am, never saw anything." Sasha tells us.

"Everything has been quiet since the others left." Abraham chimes in.

"What? Who else?" Rick asks alarmed.

"Daryl went ICBM after the Saviors from yesterday, Glenn, Michonne, and Rosita went after him to shut that shit down." Abraham explains.

"I'm going after them." I tell him.

"No, we need you here. They can handle it." Rick tells me sternly.

"Rick I'm not just going to sit here doing nothing." I argue and he holds a hand up.

"No, that's exactly what you're going to do. We already have a compulsive hothead out there, I don't need to worry about two." Rick tells me and I sigh, reluctantly listening.

"You seem oddly calm about Daryl leaving, again." Lydia tells me breaking me from the rest of the conversation with everyone. I sigh.

"It's Daryl. I've learned to expect the unexpected with him. It's who he is. But you're damn right he is gonna hear about it when he gets back." I tell her looking down to my boots. I look back up to see Morgan start to walk towards a car.

"Where are you going?" Rick asks.

"To find her." Morgan responds. Rick looks to me.

"Wait, I'll go too. You're in charge now, no one else leaves. Including you. Get ready for a fight." Rick tells me and I nod in understanding.

"You got it." I reply as they get into the car, leaving.

There is a storm coming, and its going to be big.... maybe even bigger than we can handle..

____________

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter as you do all the others ❤️

Love y'all!

Vote. Comment. Follow.

-Katdixon6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 13 7
Separated from her family, and weakened by the winter, Maevys Grimes is doing everything she can to stay alive. The prospect of finding them keeps he...
90.2K 2.3K 86
tw: language, mature topics, death, suicide, nudity, gore, sexual acts, abuse, sa : ̗̀➛ In a time of loss and armageddon Delilah finds her and her an...
42.8K 1.3K 13
You've been surviving in the woods for weeks - alone. But when you're saved by Daryl Dixon, and he takes you to his group, will life as it is change...
84.6K 2.9K 37
A young woman. Victim of the new infected world. Her history. Her past. Her encounters. And the fate that is reserved for her in the epidemic. A/N: m...