Nox | Dramione

By royalhausblack

"You've made me question everything they've ever taught me. " Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy, along with m... More

Chapter 1: Aquaintances
Chapter 3: Remark(able)
Chapter 4: Amortentia
Chapter 5: Attraction
Chapter 6: Incidents
Chapter 7: I like him
Chapter 8: Potions
Chapter 9: The Tower
Chapter 10: Planning
Chapter 11: Pansy & Quidditch
Chapter 12: Bare kisses
Chapter 13: Oh, no
Chapter 14: Confessions and Returns
Chapter 15: I love you
Chapter 16: Old self
Chapter 17: Redemption
Chapter 18: Run-ins
Chapter 19: Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 20: Winter Ball
Chapter 21: Godfather
Chapter 22: All things happen at the Malfoy Manor
Chapter 23: Majestically Sophisticated
Chapter 24: Christmas Day
Chapter 25: Christmas Evening
Chapter 26: Choosing the losing side
Chapter 27: I think Nott
Chapter 28: They hated eachother?
THANKS & WELCOME BACK

Chapter 2: Willing

31.2K 676 714
By royalhausblack

Hermione's POV

The great hall was filled with both new and old faces. The first years looked excited but they all seemed overwhelmed. It was my job to assure them that all was well and it would be an amazing year.

As I began walking towards the Gryffindor table, I felt a pair of eyes on me. Seeing the grey-eyed boy smirking at me, whilst Pansy Parkinson had her hand placed on top of his.

The thought of Pansy and Draco together made me sick, the two most ignorant and arrogant people to roam the school are now a pair. How wonderful, really.

I sat down next to Ginny as her eyes were glued to a piece of parchment she had in her hands.

"Is it from Harry?" I asked, she seemed a little dim – not something Ginny is usually described as.

"Yes, it is. Hedwig delivered it to me this morning, have a read." She said, she handed me the letter.

"Dearest Ginny,

The Minister himself has offered me a stable job at the Ministry of Magic. I am currently arranging my items into their spots in my office. With saying that, personal owls aren't allowed during working hours, and for me, that is all day. I won't be able to write as frequently as I used to, I hope you understand. I love you dearly and I promise when I get the time to write, I will without a doubt.

Enjoy your time at Hogwarts and send my love to Hermione.

Yours truly, Harry."

As I finished reading, I looked up at Ginny who seemed unbothered by the note. She and Harry were the strongest couple after the war had concluded, they both decided to not waste time and get together. However, months had past and relationships crumbled. We all believed after the war, everything would fall into place. But it hasn't. Not to mention the rumours that circulated the community about how 'The 'Chosen One' has been meeting in secret with the infamous Daphne Greengrass". Of course it was just rumours, but it had put a spect of doubt in Ginny's mind. I mean, who can blame her?

The ceremony was about to begin; everyone was so excited to see the new members that will be joining their houses.

The sorting hat ceremony had finished, and the feast had begun. After I ate, I got up and decided to go to the library, see the new books that they had gotten over the break.

•••

Hermione walked into the library and greeted the librarian with a smile.

As she was looking through some books, she heard a small chuckle come from behind her. She turned to see the arrogant, blond-haired male she was sharing a common room with.

•••

"Can I help you, Malfoy?" I asked, annoyed at his presence and of course, unnecessary chuckle.

"I find it fascinating really, not even a day at Hogwarts and you're already in the library." He smirked, walking towards me.

"Well, I find that you should learn to not follow me around. I rather not be seen acquainting myself with you." I began, turning back to the shelves and placing the book back.

He was now beside me, leaning on the bookshelves.

"Now, now Granger, I am only here to ask a favor." He began, his eyes glistened when I turned to him. This must not be good.

"Can you help me study this year, I need to do well. Last year I was so overcome by- um..." He stopped midway, knowing that it was a little uncomfortable for both of us. He was looking down at the ground, something I've never seen from Malfoy before; his façade had dropped, he has changed a little.

"I'll think about it." I said, walking away from him.

"As you please. Just know I'll be waiting for it." He said a smirk was plastered on his face, as usual.

"That ferret." I said, smiling at how incompetent he is.

"What was that all about?" A familiar voice had said, I turned to see Ginny crossing her arms with the I know something's up look.

"What are you on about, Ginny?" I asked, ignoring the fact that Draco Malfoy had asked me to tutor him WITHOUT being insensitive.

"You and Draco Malfoy had a conversation without hexing one another. There is something up." She said, walking towards me. I was still looking through books, avoiding contact with her.

"We are simply being civil; we are sharing a common room, that's the least we could do."

"YOU'RE SHARING A COMMON ROOM WITH HIM?" She yelled, the whole library could hear her, thank Merlin no one was in here.

"Quiet down, Gin! And yes, we share a common room. We only share the common room and bathroom, everything else is separate." I said, placing a book back.

"You never told me! I thought head girl and boy got separate common rooms." She said, a small smirk was on her face.

"Well, he is looking quite ravishing this year." She said, nudging me.

I gently slammed the book I was holding onto the desk.

"Merlin, Ginny! You have a boyfriend." I said, giggling at her comment.

"Yes, but you don't - well sort of." She winked, I rolled my eyes at her. We began walking out of the library.

"If he lay a hand on you, I'll hex him into oblivion." She said, linking her arm with mine.

Draco's POV

Potions is usually the subject I enjoy, but I couldn't help but wander off. The conversation I had with Granger in the library was anything but normal for us both. She smiled at my comments, something she'd never do. Lately, I've been focused on doing well, considering I ruined my reputation when I had joined the Dark forces.

I was interrupted by Zabini nudging me.

"So, who's head girl? Bet it's one of the Hufflepuffs." He said, curious to say the least.

"If you were listening during the ceremony, you would've known it was Granger." I said, annoyed at his comment.

"Merlin, you're sharing a common room with that-that mudblood?" He asked, laughing.

Mudblood. That word rolls off his tongue like it was nothing. Really, I don't like that word anymore. After the war, I had understood that blood means nothing and it was the perception of the person that matters. When my father was put into Azkaban everything seemed a little clearer, I was able to think for myself.

"Blood doesn't define people, Zabini. Don't be so pathetic." I said, practically spitting out the words, annoyed at him.

"Oh don't tell me you like mud- I mean Granger." He said.

"I don't like Granger. I don't think blood defines anyone. I personally think you should get a grip on yourself, don't be so edgy all the time." I said, looking at him with complete disgust. The war definitely had changed me.

The school day had finished, I made my way down to my common room. I said that password to the portrait that hung over the heads-room. As I walked in, I found Granger sitting across the fire with a book in her hands.

I walked towards her and placed my wand on the table, she looked up at me and back at her book. I sat next to her – still, there was a fair enough distance between the two of us. I was staring at the fire, thinking about the events that had occurred which led up to coming back to Hogwarts.

"I have decided that I will be tutoring you, on one condition." She said, not looking up from her book. I smirked.

"And what is that condition?" I asked her, staring at her.

"Tell Parkinson to back off. I had a little... misunderstanding with her today, I nearly hexed her." She said as if she was ashamed.

I broke into laughter, Granger hexing Parkinson. Oh, what a scene!

"Shut it, Malfoy." She said, closing her book – looking at me with annoyance.

"She probably deserved it anyway." I said, my laughter slowly dying down.

"I thought you two were together." She said, looking at me with sincerity.

"Don't be oblivious, I can't stand her." I began, she slightly smiled.

"If that was your way of asking me if I'm single, it was pretty obvious." I said, my smirk returned.

"Grow up, Malfoy." She said, getting up from the lounge and taking her book into her room.

"And yes, I'll tell her to back off." I said before she entered her room. She stopped and turned to me.

"Have a good night, Malfoy." And with that, she left me contemplating everything.

"Merlin, what has she done." I thought with a smile. Walking off into my room.

•••

Hey guys! I hope this chapter is a bit better! Loved writing this chapter, I was able to understand both, Hermione and Draco's perspective!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 8.3K 65
A Golden Girl missing A Slytherin Prince trapped An Order holding secrets And a Dark Lord ruling. ____________________________________ WARNING: Dark...
2.2K 77 20
They lost the war. Harry is a shell of his former self since Ron's execution. With Neville's help, Hermione has taken his place in attempting to dest...
251K 4.8K 53
a bunch of dramione oneshots for your enjoyment, basically all happy endings lmao :) includes everything besides smut *currently on a break from upda...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...