➢ marvel imagines

By Existentialism6

Exactly what the title implies Most are mine, some are from tumblr ➢ includes Smut/Fluff Avengers ( including... More

introduction
✖ AVENGERS UNIVERSE ✖
➣ bruce banner
➣ bruce banner
➣ bucky barnes
➣ bucky barnes
➣ bucky barnes
➣ clint barton
➣ clint barton
➣ loki laufeyson
➣ loki laufeyson
➣ natasha romanoff
➣ peter parker
➣ peter parker
➣ peter parker
➣ peter parker
➣ peter parker *
➣ peter parker
➣ peter parker
➣ peter quill
➣ peter quill
➣ pietro maximoff
➣ pietro maximoff
➣ scott lang
➣ stephen strange
➣ steve rodgers
➣ steve rodgers
➣ steve rodgers
➣ t'challa
➣ thor odinson
➣ tony stark
➣ tony stark
➣ tony stark
➣ wanda maximoff
➣ first time seeing them shirtless [MCU]
➣ getting intimate ™ [MCU]
➣ how you kiss [MCU]
➣ comforting each other [MCU]
➣ waking up together [MCU]
➣ your relationship song [MCU]
➣ dating them would include... [MCU]
➣ the way they look at you [MCU]
✖ X-MEN UNIVERSE ✖
➣ bobby drake
➣ charles xavier
➣ charles xavier
➣ charles xavier
➣ david haller
➣ erik lehnsherr
➣ erik lehnsherr
➣ erik lehnsherr
➣ erik lehnsherr
➣ hank mccoy
➣ logan howlett
➣ logan howlett
➣ logan howlett
➣ logan howlett
➣ peter maximoff
➣ wade wilson
➣ first time seeing them shirtless [X-MEN]
➣ getting intimate ™ [X-MEN]
➣ how you kiss [X-MEN]
➣ i need your opinion
I JUST SAW INFINITY WAR
➣ waking up together [X-MEN]
➣ your relationship song [X-MEN]

➣ steve rodgers

3.7K 47 13
By Existentialism6

infinity war is a week away so this is my death prediction

in this, pietro is brought back to life (he might be in this one) and you have similar powers to wanda

---

You would lose. That was the main picture here, everyone by your side, but you would go down together. It was inevitable. With two infinity stones on his wrist, you knew he'd be unbeatable by now, and you knew one of you was going to die. You just never imagined it turning out this way.

"Peter! Give me a boost!" Peter Parker turned around at the sound of his name, desperately shooting webs at Thanos, unsure of what to do. He nodded at you and swung towards you, effortlessly lifting you up by your hips and swinging you up into the air. You didn't quite know what you were plotting, but you knew you had to do at least something. "Pietro!" You called through the coms, causing him to stop in his place and look up at you and Peter climbing higher and higher into the sky. "Tornado." You couldn't see him nod, but you're sure he did as he continued to run around Thanos, dust and debris flying into his face, causing a bit of a distraction. "Let me go." Peter looked at you with concern through the mask, but you could only see his robotic eyes squint a little. "Trust me." 

So he did. He released you and swung downwards himself in the opposite direction. As you fell, you told Pietro to stop as the dust cloud dissipated. Never having great control of your powers, you decided an energy charge would be worth it. Rubbing your hands together, purple sparks erupted from them as they created a large ball of the same color; without much thought, you launched it at Thanos as you finally reached the ground, your landing leaving a small impact in the ground. Pietro quickly rushed towards you and gave you a nod, asking if you were alright. 

Before you could respond, the dust cloud disappeared and your eyes widened as you saw the horror in front of you. Thanos had caught the energy and just placed it into his gauntlet, the stones lighting up brighter as his smile cracked through his lips. "PIETRO!" You called out before you instinctively wrapped a forcefield around your friend, but not around yourself as the impact hit you like a ton of bricks. It sent you flying back as Pietro was unharmed, your back hitting the rough debris and your head flying backwards against the hard dirt. You groaned and touched the back of your head, crimson blood staining the tips of your dirt-caked fingers.

You heard Thanos's chuckle as you saw Peter beginning to swing towards you. As Thanos was approaching you for yet another blow, you quickly threw a forcefield around his body, cutting his web and sending him towards the ground. He landed with a graceful impact inside of the hamster ball you had created for him, shooting him a weak smile you swore he didn't see. You were less important than the rest of them, and you knew you had to protect them no matter what. 

Thanos picked you up by the throat with his golden gauntlet and held you there, slowly lifting you up towards the sky. You couldn't breathe, your vision fading in and out as his large hand cut off more and more of your air supply by the second. This was it, you were going to die, but you were going to die a hero. You saved Peter and Pietro, as well as Wanda and Steve... well, that's what you thought.

"NO!" You heard the familiar cry of Steve Rodgers as Thanos's head turned towards the direction of the call.

"S...teve... n-no..." You attempted to choke out, but only a few strangled syllables erupted from your closing throat. Without mercy, Thanos dropped you on the ground, a pathetic and coughing mess, trying desperately to catch your breath. "Steve!" You yelled, a bit clearer this time, but you knew he could barely hear your voice.

"Printsessa!" Pietro yelled as he zoomed towards you, quickly picking you up and rushing you towards a large piece of debris Peter had taken shelter behind. You were still coughing and Pietro gently placed you down, peaking over the large piece of metal to see the scene in front of him. He didn't like it.

"What's... happening Pietro? Is he alright?"

"For now, printsessa... for now. Rest." He gave you a stern look with his bright blue eyes, almost a look of desperation. Before you could protest, you heard a groan beside you, Peter clutching the side of his suit.

"Peter?" You asked in a panicked manor.

"It's fine, I'm alright, don't worry about me." He really didn't want to be a burden; though he was older now, he was still a child on the inside, a scared kid who just didn't want to be more of a problem than he already thought he was. 

Weakly, you lifted yourself to your feet, and what you saw made your (e/c) eyes widen in horror. Steve stood there as Thanos swung his fist at his head, but Steve... caught it. He caught it with his bare hands and you watched as he struggled to keep his strong grip on his fist. Thanos looked... scared. He looked concerned for the first time, maybe this wouldn't be the fight he won... maybe it would be a man with a metal shield and bare hands that could beat the titan Thanos. Steve let out a scream of anger and anguish, holding back against the Titan, and for the first time you felt hope.

And then just like that...

Snap.

He was overpowered and Thanos pushed him against the ground, fist firmly wrapping around his throat and holding it down. The impact made a small crater in the ground, and you couldn't hold back your scream of anguish. You wanted to move, but you couldn't. You were frozen, tears streaming down your face as you couldn't tear your eyes away from the scene in front of you. You blacked out, but you saw him there - Steve Rodgers, the heart and leader of the Avengers - laying there, face beaten out of proportion, his limps hanging loosely in all kinds of directions. 

So you screamed and you ran, you tried to run towards him but a force held you back suddenly. It was Pietro, saying it was too dangerous as Thanos was still in close proximity, and he couldn't bare to watch another one of his friends get hurt. You screamed and you screamed and you screamed, trying to get out of his grip but knowing it was never going to happen.

You dropped to your knees as you felt a surge of power rushing over you, a wave of purple running through the air. It pushed Pietro back and pushed Thanos back with a mighty force, startling him and sending him a couple of steps backwards. Now feeling the anger rushing through you, you began to walk towards Thanos, tears still falling down your cheeks. He threw a surge of energy at you, and you quickly deflected it with your forearm without a second glance. These actions repeated until you got close enough to him, holding your arms out in front of you and releasing an ear-piercing scream as you focused all of your power on your hands, aiming it as Thanos. You couldn't see, your vision was a blurb of purple and your ears were muffled, but when your powers finally let up and you dropped to your knees from exhaustion, Thanos wasn't there.

You were sure the fight wasn't over and he wasn't dead, he had just retreated. But you didn't care, as you were a few feet away from your broken lover, who sat still in a hole in the ground. "Steve..." Your voice barely came out a whisper as you crawled towards him, sobbing uncontrollably and taking his broken hand in your own. "S-Steve..." You tried before placing your head on his chest and sobbing, knowing he was gone and there was no hope. But he coughed. He was alive.

"(Y/n)..." His raspy voice uttered, blood spilling from his mouth as he spoke. "Are you... o-okay?"

"I'm alright..." You said, grabbing both of his hands and kissing the top of his head. "You saved me, baby."

"Good..." He nodded and sighed, coughing up some blood, and you could feel him fading. But he wasn't trying to hold on, and you could understand that. "I want you to live... I want you to... t-to fight..." You nodded.

"I promise." You sobbed and wiped your dirt-caked face with your now bloody hand.

"Y-You still o-owe me a dance..." He said, looking up at the sky above him, a small smile cracking across his face. And just like that, his pupils dilated, his hand went limp against yours and his head leaned back fully against the pavement. He breathed his last breath, his chest stopped moving, and his eyes stopped blinking. He was gone... forever.

"I never learned..."

---

idk what the fuck that ending was but i'm not mentally prepared for this movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 547 46
includes fluff and smut i guess lol characters aren't mine obviously 🏄🏻♂️ a lot of cursing btw
1.2M 22.1K 98
A collection of Marvel imagines and preferences. THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 12! DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING BUT CRINGE HERE. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! Avenge...
2.4K 26 11
MCU Imagines from my Tumblr Writing romantically for: All the women Writing platonically for: All the men 🌶 - Spicy/smut ☀️ - fluff 🌨 - angst 🧊...
207K 3K 66
➵ Preferences, imagines, headcanons, smut... ➵ Character X fem!reader ➵ Avengers, guardians of the galaxy and more ➵ Please don't be ghost readers! M...